• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    While I understand what you are saying, it is past time for us to be angry about the infringements we see.
    Yep. I've been pissed since the government took me from my mom in 1st Grade. I've been low crawling in full camo full of piss and vinegar since 4th Grade. In a real uniform, pissed and really training since 9th Grade JROTC. Got some sense beat into me by the government on Parris Island but stayed pissed. Twenty years after the government forced me off active duty, still pissed. Then Trump got cheated. And now this. Stay pissed everybody. Don't let the government beat you. Find your angry thought and hold on to it and stay pissed

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    punitive tax, won't hold up...and discriminates against lower class having the funds to buy a gun for protection,, racist also
    We should all call it racist. Hey it works against us, so why not put it to work for us?! Call everything the progressives do racist. Turn it right back on them

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Level 4 ceramics have a shelf life. Not sure about the reliability of it. Now I need to find videos of outdated plates being shot. I have some steel 3 and 3a. My level 4s are ceramic
    I can tell you even expired ceramics if stored halfway correctly are still more armor than most think

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The also eliminated the grandfathering of mags over 10 rds!!

The current Duncan vs Bunta (CA anti-hi cap magazine ban) at SCOTUS may make this a moot point…meaning the outlawing of high cap magazines. We should get a decision very soon.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The current Duncan vs Bunta (CA anti-hi cap magazine ban) at SCOTUS may make this a moot point…meaning the outlawing of high cap magazines.

Sadly, few decisions, at SCOTUS or otherwise, really resolve anything to the point of "mootness". The arguments and tactics just change. Victims comp fund, or some such, to start with on all high cap mag purchases. $100 or so per mag should about do it. Maybe a little more would be more good, but most regular folks (the ones you don't have to worry about anyway) won't buy them at $100.00 I'd think.

Fred Levin and WD did something similar to crush the cigarette mfrs. Just called it Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement for govt provided health care related to their "deadly product". Worked like a champ to make them pay out billions. What's a pack of smokes run now? Then just imagine your $3,000.00 "38 special".

Last edited:

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is now case law and multiple examples of right wing activist judges throwing out ATF cases

And just think how much those charged paid in attorney fees in federal court fighting the charges. ATF can just keep bringing them--they use our money to do it too.

USAF Sarge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sadly, few decisions, at SCOTUS or otherwise, really resolve anything to the point of "mootness". The arguments and tactics just change. Victims comp fund, or some such, to start with on all high cap mag purchases. $100 or so per mag should about do it. Maybe a little more would be more good, but most regular folks (the ones you don't have to worry about anyway) won't buy them at $100.00 I'd think.

Fred Levin and WD did something similar to crush the cigarette mfrs. Just called it Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement for govt provided health care related to their "deadly product". Worked like a champ to make them pay out billions. What's a pack of smokes run now? Then just imagine your $3,000.00 "38 special".

A carton of cigarettes in Florida (Locally) runs around $87.00 or so now.....A far cry from the $0.50 packs and $5.00 cartons when I was a Senior in HS in Germany in 84/85. So what you pay for one carton now, I could get 17 cartons back then.

Shudder to think what they'll be in another 10 years or so! YIKES!

lakelandmusic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A carton of cigarettes in Florida (Locally) runs around $87.00 or so now.....A far cry from the $0.50 packs and $5.00 cartons when I was a Senior in HS in Germany in 84/85. So what you pay for one carton now, I could get 17 cartons back then.

Shudder to think what they'll be in another 10 years or so! YIKES!
    When I moved here, cigarettes were like $5.50 a pack, now they are topping $10. Crazy. I don't smoke anymore but if I did I'd think I was in New York.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sell the guns for one penny, but you have to purchase a “buyer’s membership” for a specific price, depending on the item, and it’s only good for one use. Or something like that. I’m sure there’s a way to tell Unkle Samovski to shove his tax where his boyfriend lives.

Meanwhile, sue the ever-living feces outta everyone who sponsored the bill, voted for it, and attempts to enforce it.

Rip down the IRS, the aft, and every other over-stepping office while they’re at it.

Punitive taxes on firearms. Someone should show these asshats a history book, before they force everyone to re-live it.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Well these sneaky bastards. Read the part where it would only need 50 votes !!!!

I predict a buddy system forming with local LEO organizations and the good old boys. The LEO reserves and first responders can include every man in town, to get around such a tax.

Screenshot_20220615-191352_Chrome.jpg

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I predict a buddy system forming with local LEO organizations and the good old boys. The LEO reserves and first responders can include every man in town, to get around such a tax.

View attachment 170065
    Only way is if they hit them right at the start from the manufacturer or importers. Even with that $0.00 firearms would be $10. Manufacturer or importers charges a processing fee of $X.XX that's paid in cash like we should do, then they can enjoy their $9.99 tax.
    When you don't do you job you don't get paid in the real world. Usually when people stop getting paid they quit and go home.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    New York just raised the age to purchase, made stricter red flag laws and outlawed body armor. Better get your body armor if you don’t have any !!
    Body armor doesn't cover the entire body. Plenty of exposed areas that will 1. shut you down, 2. alter your mental focus in a quite meaningful way. If anyone thinks they are bullet-proof wearing the latest greatest, biggest, bestest, fastest the government can buy (from the lowest bidder), well, at least you'll go down confident; until you're not. There's more than .556, 9mm, and center-of-mass aim. All to say, AR15/M4 platform, well and fine for what it is, but not a decisive conflict/fight-stopper, IMO.

I absolutely do not and will not condone/support any effort to demonize, restrict, and/or ban them. If you want it, have at it. If you are a clinically sane, law-abiding, PATRIOT, why could/should I not trust you with as many, and whatever, you want? You probably drive a bigger, more destructive, "weapon" to work and back each day. While late, aggravated, texting, hung over, and checking out the hottie in the lane beside you.....

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Body armor doesn't cover the entire body. Plenty of exposed areas that will 1. shut you down, 2. alter your mental focus in a quite meaningful way. If anyone thinks they are bullet-proof wearing the latest greatest, biggest, bestest, fastest the government can buy (from the lowest bidder), well, at least you'll go down confident; until you're not. There's more than .556, 9mm, and center-of-mass aim. All to say, AR15/M4 platform, well and fine for what it is, but not a decisive conflict/fight-stopper, IMO.

I absolutely do not and will not condone/support any effort to demonize, restrict, and/or ban them. If you want it, have at it. If you are a clinically sane, law-abiding, PATRIOT, why could/should I not trust you with as many, and whatever, you want? You probably drive a bigger, more destructive, "weapon" to work and back each day. While late, aggravated, texting, hung over, and checking out the hottie in the lane beside you.....
    ..... make-up, filing your taxes, spilling beer, dropping a joint, sending emails, reading novels, all while driving

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sell the guns for one penny, but you have to purchase a “buyer’s membership” for a specific price, depending on the item, and it’s only good for one use. Or something like that. I’m sure there’s a way to tell Unkle Samovski to shove his tax where his boyfriend lives.

Meanwhile, sue the ever-living feces outta everyone who sponsored the bill, voted for it, and attempts to enforce it.

Rip down the IRS, the aft, and every other over-stepping office while they’re at it.

Punitive taxes on firearms. Someone should show these asshats a history book, before they force everyone to re-live it.
    New Jersey has something like that. A handgun purchase card. Apply with local or state LEO. Good for 90 days, allowed 1 per month, includes pellet guns (pistols) too, even though by definition they are not a firearm. They are f'ed.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    New Jersey has something like that. A handgun purchase card. Apply with local or state LEO. Good for 90 days, allowed 1 per month, includes pellet guns (pistols) too, even though by definition they are not a firearm. They are f'ed.

I meant the “membership” or whatever from the company selling the gun. The point is to minimize the tax the government gets, while the buyer still outlays the same amount of money and the seller still receives the same (or as to to is as possible) amount of money. It was intended as a temporary ”fix” while the entire BS finally, one day, maybe, got overturned and perma-fixed in the courts.

Top Bottom