• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Loaded some 130gr sst for my 6.8spc, feeds in the bolt action now to see if I blow myself up.
    Also loaded up some xtp 158gr loads for my 35rem ( gotta see where to start single load and work to cycling smooth via lever, bit short currently).

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Finished wifes condo. Used avocado green stain ....... yeah. She took the spray cans and went to it. Gonna add some fabric outside of it once its up. Building 10 foot high base to put it on. Lights, curtains and insulated floor. Heater and potty. Future plans include solar and flat-screen, cause Roll Tide!
    Where did you buy that shooting house? Looks good!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Finished wifes condo. Used avocado green stain ....... yeah. She took the spray cans and went to it. Gonna add some fabric outside of it once its up. Building 10 foot high base to put it on. Lights, curtains and insulated floor. Heater and potty. Future plans include solar and flat-screen, cause Roll Tide!
    Only went up 8 foot.

Attachments

• 20201105_153643.jpg
      20201105_153643.jpg
      2.9 MB · Views: 80
    • 20201106_122959.jpg
      20201106_122959.jpg
      2.3 MB · Views: 83

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    talked.txted.made offers.took offers. Slung a lot of gunBS today. Omg bought nice leather/wool gun case. Trying to find something to fit?????might have to buy rifle for it:eek::cool:

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    As previously posted, cool weather begins bullet casting season for me. One of my casting goals was 1000 393 grain bullets for my 11.7x51r Danish rolling block. Was a little short of the alloy I'd made up for them, but close. Finished casting for it today with a total bullet count of 993. Next week I start on 173 grain 30 caliber bullets with a goal of 2000 bullets and mixing alloy for them (50 pounds needed).

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    After looking for a used one to pop up for a while, I caught that PSA had them in stock although it was at above MSRP. I ordered it, and picked up my new Ruger Charger today. Glad I did not wait. Ordered the brace for it today, so ahead of the coming hassles for now!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Panicked all night. Slept all day. Didnt spend a dime. Woke up thinking "this is what the world really needs, a solid 8 or 9 hours of sleep would reset everything" and then I gained full consciousness and saw that the world as we know it would never unplug from the propaganda machine and everybody will always be wipped into a panic over something

ELite89

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looked high and low for primers and powder....

Checked a few places looking for a new carry gun...

mostly drooled over all the new guns I want but am too poor to buy lol!

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looked high and low for primers and powder....

Checked a few places looking for a new carry gun...

mostly drooled over all the new guns I want but am too poor to buy lol!
    What type? Large pistol primers are available albeit not cheap but the business offers wholesale discount in large quantities.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Ordered an upper. The one I planned to buy next week sold out last night. Had a hard time locating one bur persistence paid off. Since I was looking yesterday I can personally attest to the fact most of those still in stock have all jumped about 75 to 100 dollars in 24hrs. And so it begins again...

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    What type? Large pistol primers are available albeit not cheap but the business offers wholesale discount in large quantities.
    Has anyone seen (recently) Large Pistol Primers in Pensacola and/or Ft. Walton? Price? I prefer Winchester but would consider other brands. I'd also trade Large Rifle for Large Pistol if anyone is interested.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Has anyone seen (recently) Large Pistol Primers in Pensacola and/or Ft. Walton? Price? I prefer Winchester but would consider other brands. I'd also trade Large Rifle for Large Pistol if anyone is interested.
    Not in Pensacola, War-Buff.
    My local reloading store has large pistol primers for 5.5 cents per primer, I think. Or it was last week when I bought 1000.

There is a website I found claiming they offer large order of 100K and above at wholesale prices. If enough of you there in the Panhandle order together you may reach that minimum, is my suggestion.

This is where they ask to email for wholesale prices:

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Thanks, but "holy smokes," $500 for 5k? And, I never heard of them. I actually have plenty of everything but I use more large pistol than small so I thought I'd ask. I also happen to have "too many" Large Rifle Primers.

Top Bottom