• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    As many as 20 million Americans soon will be getting a letter from the Internal Revenue Service “suggesting” they sign up for ObamaCare insurance.Getting a letter from the IRS can be a threatening and nerve-racking experience; it seldom is seen as a suggestion and more of a threat. But at President Obama’s direction, the IRS is “reaching out” to people who paid the tax penalty for not buying mandatory health insurance or who claimed an exemption in hopes of “attracting” more people to sign up for ObamaCare insurance. The government is particularly interested in compliance from healthy young people

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    MORE PROTECTION OF CLINTON & AIDES....

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Clinton's former chief of staff, Cheryl Mills, and two other staff members were granted immunity deals in exchange for their cooperation in the now-closed FBI investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state, says a Republican congressman.
    Rep. Jason Chaffetz, chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, told The Associated Press on Friday that Mills gave federal investigators access to her laptop on the condition that what they found couldn't be used against her.
    Democrats on the committee said Friday the immunity agreements were limited in scope and did not cover statements made to investigators or to potential testimony before Congress.
    Still, Chaffetz said he was "absolutely stunned" that the FBI would cut a deal with someone as close to the investigation as Mills. By including the emails recovered from the laptops in the immunity agreements, the Justice Department exempted key physical evidence from any potential criminal case against the aides.
    "No wonder they couldn't prosecute a case," said Chaffetz, R-Utah. "They were handing out immunity deals like candy."

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Unfortunately Hillary is a slam dunk. This is the same country (only now even more liberal) that voted for Obama not once mind you but TWICE! Trump doesn't have a chance. Once she appoints enough libs to the Supreme Court say bye bye to the 2nd amendment.

My thoughts are that Trump will take 40 states and will win in a landslide...we the people, the silent majority are pissed and against the hitlary

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    My thoughts are that Trump will take 40 states and will win in a landslide...we the people, the silent majority are pissed and against the hitlary

I know only 3 people I think will vote for her....the rest say, they don't all like it, but will vote trump

wear red on voting day, if you see a sea of red, but news reports Clinton won that precinct, clear sign of fraud

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I know only 3 people I think will vote for her....the rest say, they don't all like it, but will vote trump

wear red on voting day, if you see a sea of red, but news reports Clinton won that precinct, clear sign of fraud
    Great idea, I'll have on my RED Shirt = Remember Everyone Deployed Shirt

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    [h=2]An Alabama teen was brutally beaten after he posted pro-police comments on Facebook in the aftermath of recent police shootings.[/h]Brian Ogle, 17, is in critical condition with a fractured skull and trauma to his brain, WBMA reported.
    [h=2][/h]

His mother, Brandi Allen, says her son was targeted for his views, and she is calling the beating a “hate crime.”
    “Not knowing if my son is going to make it to his 18th birthday this month, I don’t know if anybody can understand what that feels like,” Allen said to WBMA.
    Allen said he was targeted because of his pro-police comments on Facebook after students wore Black Lives Matter shirts to Sylacauga High School last week.
    Police say he was beaten up by multiple people in an abandoned parking lot Friday.

Police attribute the beating to possible racial tensions that are growing at the school, but did not find any evidence that Black Lives Matter contributed to this shooting.

“I want to see them in jail, this most certainly is a race issue, it’s a hate crime.” Allen said.
    Allen is seeking justice for her son no matter who did this.
    “I want them punished to the fullest extent, to the fullest, my son could have lost his life. I won’t stop until they are punished,” Allen said.
    Police have not yet made any arrests in this case.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    No matter which side you are on in the matter of renaming the Washington Redskins, this is funny. This guy is hilarious…

Here is an e-mail sent to Clarence Page of the Chicago Tribune after an article he published concerning a name change for the Washington Redskins.

Dear Mr. Page: I agree with our Native American population. I am highly insulted by the racially charged name of the Washington Redskins. One might argue that to name a professional football team after Native Americans would exalt them as fine warriors, but nay, nay. We must be careful not to offend, and in the spirit of political correctness and courtesy, we must move forward.

Let's ditch the Kansas City Chiefs, the Atlanta Braves and the Cleveland Indians. If your shorts are in a wad because of the reference the name Redskins makes to skin color, then we need to get rid of the Cleveland Browns.

The Carolina Panthers obviously were named to keep the memory of militant Blacks from the 60's alive. Gone. It's offensive to us white folk.

The New York Yankees offend the Southern population. Do you see a team named for the Confederacy? No! There is no room for any reference to that tragic war that cost this country so many young men's lives.

I am also offended by the blatant references to the Catholic religion among our sports team names. Totally inappropriate to have the New Orleans Saints, the Los Angeles Angels or the San Diego Padres.

Then there are the team names that glorify criminals who raped and pillaged. We are talking about the horrible Oakland Raiders, the Minnesota Vikings, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Pittsburgh Pirates!

Now, let us address those teams that clearly send the wrong message to our children. The San Diego Chargers promote irresponsible fighting or even spending habits. Wrong message to our children.

The New York Giants and the San Francisco Giants promote obesity, a growing childhood epidemic. Wrong message to our children.

The Cincinnati Reds promote downers/barbiturates. Wrong message to our children.

The Milwaukee Brewers. Well that goes without saying. Wrong message to our children.

So, there you go. We need to support any legislation that comes out to rectify this travesty, because the government will likely become involved with this issue, as they should. Just the kind of thing the do-nothing Congress loves.

As a diehard Oregon State fan, my wife and I, with all of this in mind, suggest it might also make some sense to change the name of the Oregon State women's athletic teams to something other than "the Beavers (especially when they play Southern California. Do we really want the Trojans sticking it to the Beavers???

I always love your articles and I generally agree with them. As for the Redskins name I would suggest they change the name to the "Foreskins" to better represent their community, paying tribute to the dick heads in Congress.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I am almost 60 and the Armed Forces thinks I'm too old to track down terrorists. You can't be older than 42 to join the military. They've got the whole thing ass-backwards.

Instead of sending 18-year olds off to fight, they ought to take us old guys. You shouldn't be able to join a military unit until you're at least 35.

For starters, researchers say 18-year-olds think about sex every 10 seconds. Old guys only think about sex a couple of times a month, leaving us more than 280,000 additional seconds per day to concentrate on the enemy.

Young guys haven't lived long enough to be cranky, and a cranky soldier is a dangerous soldier. 'My back hurts! I can't sleep, I'm tired and hungry.' We are bad-tempered and impatient, and maybe letting us kill some asshole that desperately deserves it will make us feel better and shut us up for a while.

An 18-year-old doesn't even like to get up before 10 am. Old guys always get up early to pee, so what the hell. Besides, like I said, I'm tired and can't sleep and since I'm already up, I may as well be up killing some fanatical son-of-a-bitch. If captured, we couldn't spill the beans because we'd forget where we put the damn things. In fact, name, rank, and serial number would be a real brainteaser.

Boot camp would be easier for old guys. We're used to getting screamed and yelled at and we're used to soft food. We've also developed an appreciation for guns. We've been using them for years as an excuse to get out of the house, away from the screaming and yelling.

They could lighten up on the obstacle course however... I've been in combat and never saw a single 20-foot wall with rope hanging over the side, nor did I ever do any pushups after completing basic training.

Actually, the running part is kind of a waste of energy, too.... I've never seen anyone outrun a bullet.

An 18-year-old has the whole world ahead of him. He's still learning to shave and to start a conversation with a pretty girl. He still hasn't figured out that a baseball cap has a brim to shade his eyes, not the back of his head.

These are all great reasons to keep our kids at home to learn a little more about life before sending them off into harm's way.

Let us old guys track down those terrorists. The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple million pissed off old farts with bad attitudes and automatic weapons, who know that their best years are already behind them.

HEY!! How about recruiting Women over 50...in menopause!!! You think MEN have attitudes??
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my God!!! If nothing else, put them on border patrol. They'll have it secured the first night!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    WASHINGTON — The Army acknowledged Friday that Maj. Gen. John Rossi committed suicide on July 31, making him the highest-ranking soldier ever to have taken his own life.
    Rossi, who was 55, was just two days from pinning on his third star and taking command of Army Space and Missile Command when he killed himself at his home at Redstone Arsenal in Alabama. '
    Investigators could find no event, infidelity, misconduct or drug or alcohol abuse, that triggered Rossi's suicide, said a U.S. government official with direct knowledge of the investigation. It appears that Rossi was overwhelmed by his responsibilities, said the official who was not authorized to speak publicly about the investigation.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...enerals-death-ruled-suicide/92880986/?ref=yfp

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    HA!
    Seems very strange. He prepared for this his whole career and then he got overewhelmed?
    Probably a lot more to the story, but we will never know.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not buying the "increase in responsibilities" as the reason for the General's suicide. It doesn't make sense. Generals have appropriate Staff (and can draw more) to do all the legwork. They receive orders, task, evaluate, decide and direct. They have ultimate responsibility but to preemptively take yourself out (without a failure) is unheard of. There is either another cause (murder) or external threat (blackmail or a pending disclosure leading to disgrace or criminal charges/prison.

This is too neat and tidy. It fails all logic that a military officer who strives for additional responsibility, especially Command and larger Commands and promotion would bite the bullet for the same reason.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Ever since the traumatic events of 9/11, just over fifteen years ago- and the strange mental gymnastics that made the war on terror possible, Americans have been on a steady course toward a higher level awareness when it comes to politics and world events.
    It’s no longer possible for us to stay in our individual ideological boxes and say; ‘I’m a conservative, so I think this way,’ or ‘I’m a liberal, so I think this way.’

That kind of thinking doesn’t cut it anymore, and it’s come clearer by the day that the real separation comes down between those who stick to their ideological groups stridently and those who follow, reason, evidence, and are guided by a respect for their fellow citizens.
    On the left, there are the cultural Marxists, college students who believe everything their liberal arts professors tell them and are ready to march violently against anyone who doesn’t agree with them. When they’re not in their tax-payer funded ‘safe spaces,’ they become a threat to decency.

On the right, you have the classic corporate conservative- perhaps best represented by Mitt Romney- who are happy to have their work plagiarized by the Obama Administration so long as the interests they serve get what they have lobbied for.
    In this election, you have Hillary- who represents the next phase of the middle-class crushing, war enthusiast global interests that are preparing to put the final nail in the coffin of America as we know it; and you have Donald Trump- who represents an unapologetic rebuffing of the oily management speak and bureaucratic mendacity that has made many of us sick and many more lose interest.
    Trump speaks to the people directly, honestly, and without the spin and polish that has become the parlance of political hacks- excusing every corrupt deal, and never solving a real problem in the name of the people.

The reaction to this has been, many republican voters parting ways with the party in droves while those who stick to the party are getting left behind. On the left, the reaction has been to double down on the name calling.
    The result has been a growing segment of the population that is looking at the state of affairs honestly and is starting- perhaps for the first time since the 1950s- to make well-informed choices about their stance on politics.
    The New Conservatism

In the 1970s and 80s, the conservatives were the ones complaining about rock and roll music, and the nation quickly grew weary of their prudish attitude. Over the last few years, it’s the liberals who have become the prudes, telling us men are born rapists, that traditional gender roles are oppressive, that babies are not humans, that the traditional family is about control rather than love.
    And people are getting sick and tired of their anti-male, anti-family, anti-infant, anti-spirituality, and anti-personal responsibility politics. We’re tired of the guilt trips, and we’re tired of the endless assault on our values, our families, and the ways we take care of the people who are close to us.
    Enter, the new conservatism. Its part libertarian in some ways, part capitalistic, and part liberal even- in the classical sense- meaning it values personal liberty and moral responsibility. It’s far more historically astute than the left has ever been, and it isn’t afraid to point out hypocrisy when it sees it.
    Comedian Dennis Miller recently said on “The O’Reilly Factor, “I think the ship has sailed, [on traditional conservatism]. I was shocked when Hillary Clinton said, ‘You can kill babies up until the minute they’re born.'”
    A few years ago, after the 2014 election, the Republican Party appeared moribund. But it’s been the clear madness of Political Correctness and the bald-faced corruption of Hillary and the Obama Administration that has driven a new clear-eyed perspective that’s largely conservative.
    Conservative news commentator, Gavin McInnes has said, “Conservatism is the new punk,” and flamboyant anti-feminist writer Milo Yiannopoulos has said that conservatives are now the witty ones, the fun ones, the ones with the best music, the best jokes, and the best arguments.
    We Will Not be Denied

The difference is, we’re no longer sitting back and letting our representatives do the thinking for us. Supporting Trump, for example, is not something one does without giving it a good deal of careful consideration. Because the media has taken such pains to smear his reputation, only someone who does his own research can separate the spin from the reality.
    It’s a new day, and a new party- and the way you can tell is by the shrieking death throes of the globalists coming through in riots, brownshirt political action, brazen political corruption, and naked lies.
    ~ American Liberty Report

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    this investigation will go on, regardless of the DOJ

http://theblacksphere.net/2016/11/question-nobody-asked-nypd-fbi-investigation/

“NYPD was the first one to look at that laptop,” Prince elaborated. “Weiner and Huma Abedin, his wife – the closest adviser of Hillary Clinton for 20 years – have both flipped. They are cooperating with the government. They both have – they see potential jail time of many years for their crimes, for Huma Abedin sending and receiving and even storing hundreds of thousands of messages from the State Department server and from Hillary Clinton’s own homebrew server, which contained classified information. Weiner faces all kinds of exposure for the inappropriate sexting that was going on and for other information that they found.”
    “So NYPD first gets that computer. They see how disgusting it is. They keep a copy of everything, and they pass a copy on to the FBI, which finally pushes the FBI off their chairs, making Comey reopen that investigation, which was indicated in the letter last week

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom