• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    My guess -------> some of the classified emails were transmitted to Da Bro on Hillary's unsecure system. Then Da Bro sent back a reply TO her unsecure system.
    Makes him complicit correct. The mo-fo is in this stuff up to his eyeballs. He has Lynch on an extremely short leash. ---SAWMAN

Last edited:

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Hillary visits black church:

“I don't feel no ways tired. I come too far from where I started from. Nobody told me that the road would be easy. I don't believe He brought me this far,' drawled mimicking black voice to a black audience, at the First Baptist Church.

Hillary visits Indian reservation:

'How! Me not tired. Me come heap long way. Road mighty rough. Sky Spirit no bring me this far.”

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Hillary visits black church:

“I don't feel no ways tired. I come too far from where I started from. Nobody told me that the road would be easy. I don't believe He brought me this far,' drawled mimicking black voice to a black audience, at the First Baptist Church.

Hillary visits Indian reservation:

'How! Me not tired. Me come heap long way. Road mighty rough. Sky Spirit no bring me this far.”

she would pander to rattlesnakes if they were registered to vote...

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The problem is the investigations never end. If they have evidence that support one charge: arrest her ass. They can add more later. Bomalama would look real stupid(er) issuing several dozen pardons to one person.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe I should have put in my experience? All the liberals I know run away screaming like a little girl at the mere sight of a gun, all the conservatives I know own at least twenty of them.
    i know a LOT of moderates that many here would call liberals that have a half dozen guns or more.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have no problem with the pro gun libs/dem in general there is common ground. The problem is that their leadership is weak at best on gun issues and infringement of the 2A is still the dominating stance. There are other issues but this is a gun forum. I do drink my homemade koolaid too!

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Republicans now control congress, the Court, and the Executive branch. They had better do something affirmative to protect the Second Amendment and not just play defense.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm afraid half these Rino republicans are going to stonewall Trump, they don't want anything changed. I hope I'm wrong but let's just see if they pass a bill now to repeal and replace the ACA now that theirs no threat of it being vetoed or how about trying to balance out the budget. That will tell us a lot about where exactly most of them stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm afraid half these Rino republicans are going to stonewall Trump, they don't want anything changed. I hope I'm wrong but let's just see if they pass a bill now to repeal and replace the ACA now that theirs no threat of it being vetoed or how about trying to balance out the budget. That will tell us a lot about where exactly most of them stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they had better get rid of the filibuster rule, before nominating a supreme court justice...right now, requires 60 votes in the senate to confirm, without it, a simple 51 majority rules

Last edited:

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Republicans now control congress, the Court, and the Executive branch. They had better do something affirmative to protect the Second Amendment and not just play defense.
    Maybe rescinding the no new MG law of 1986 or at the very least taking suppressor's off the NFA list. I can dream can't I?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    4 cops shot in 3 cities on one weekend...at least one dead...

anyone see a pattern here? no frigging way this is 4 separate random incidents...

any LEO's see the same thing?

I bet a box of hot donuts they are connected...when will this pos Kenyan potus address this? blm needs to be called what it is, a racist terrorist organization, along with CAIR, the muslem brotherhood...

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    4 cops shot in 3 cities on one weekend...at least one dead...

anyone see a pattern here? no frigging way this is 4 separate random incidents...

any LEO's see the same thing?

I bet a box of hot donuts they are connected...when will this pos Kenyan potus address this? blm needs to be called what it is, a racist terrorist organization, along with CAIR, the muslem brotherhood...
    You left out the biggest terrorist org of them all,,, the democrat national party! No other organization has done so much harm to the USA. Every terrorists with more sense than that idiot congresswoman Maxine Waters (basically all of them) wish they could do as much harm to America as obama has done.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    You left out the biggest terrorist org of them all,,, the democrat national party! No other organization has done so much harm to the USA. Every terrorists with more sense than that idiot congresswoman Maxine Waters (basically all of them) wish they could do as much harm to America as obama has done.

forgive me, how could I have been so amiss...I know, I was on a roll..

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    this is what waterboarding is for.....let's find out what is on that cell ph now...:rockon:

SAN ANTONIO (Reuters) - A 31-year-old man was arrested on Monday in the fatal ambush shooting of a San Antonio police officer, one of four officers shot in the line of duty in Texas, Missouri and Florida a day earlier.
    The attacks on Sunday, which injured three other officers and led to the shooting death of a suspect, revived memories of deadly ambushes targeting police in July in Dallas and Baton Rouge.
    Otis McKane was arrested without incident in a car with woman and a 2-year-old, San Antonio police said, adding they did not know the motive for the killing of 50-year-old Benjamin Marconi, a 20-year veteran of the San Antonio force.
    He was fatally shot as he sat in his squad car during a routine traffic stop outside the city's police headquarters.
    "Everyone is relieved," San Antonio Police Chief William McManus told a news conference, adding the suspect has a criminal history.
    "The fact that he has been taken into custody, that does not negate the fact that there are people out there who are still targeting police officers," he added.
    The assailant stopped his car behind the police cruiser, walked up and shot the officer in the head through the window as he was writing a ticket, McManus told a news conference earlier on Monday.
    The gunman then reached through the window, fired a second shot into the officer, returned to his vehicle and sped away.
    A total of 57 U.S. law enforcement officers have been killed by gunfire so far this year, a 68 percent increase from the same period in 2015.
    Also on Sunday, a 46-year-old St. Louis police sergeant was shot in the face by a person in a car who pulled up beside the officer's cruiser at an intersection. St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said the wounded officer was conscious and able to speak after the attack.
    The suspect was later killed in a shootout after officers spotted his car, police said on Monday.
    Meanwhile, a third police officer was shot on Sunday during a traffic stop on Sanibel Island on Florida's Gulf Coast but was not seriously hurt, local media reported.
    The officer was treated for a shoulder wound, according to the reports, while the suspect was apprehended at his home on an island off Fort Myers.

'WORST NIGHTMARE'
    In a fourth incident, a police officer in Kansas City, Missouri, was shot and, wounded during a struggle with an armed suspect who tried to flee after a traffic stop, police said.
    The suspect was killed and a Kansas City police spokeswoman said investigators were determining whether the officer was shot accidentally by one his colleagues.
    The Texas case is a capital murder, which can result in the death penalty, prosecutors said.
    About four hours before the shooting in San Antonio, surveillance video showed the suspect had briefly entered police headquarters and asked a question of a desk clerk before leaving.
    McManus said it was not immediately known why the suspect entered the building, and he declined to say what the clerk was asked.
    "This is everyone's worst nightmare," McManus said. Referring to the recent ambush killings of police officers in Texas and Louisiana, he said, "Unfortunately, like Dallas, like Baton Rouge, it's happened here now."
    The latest shootings come amid an intense national debate over the role of law enforcement and especially the use of force by officers against minorities.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom