• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    you can bet that if they tie mandatory vaccination to welfare, snap and unemployment bennies, they will get 100% results with those groups...
    Makes sense. They are paying for them anyway. If the welfare recipient gets the shot and does not get sick the government does not have big covid hospital bills to pay. If they die from the shot, pay some part of the funeral services and still save money. It is a win win for the government.

htf1963

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am trying to figure where the mark of the beast and being forced to get vaccinated are equivalent. Has the devil placed a mark on you when you get vaccinated? Please explain.

I view forced vaccination as a violation ofsomeone's personal choice and I also believe a capitalist or company has the right to refuse to do business within reasonable parameters. Island nations like Australia often have stricter rules about what or whom may enter their countries.
    The vaccination issue is not new and is normally required of children prior to enrolling in public schools.

NOT when it's only been tested a few months.! What goes in my body is MY decision.

SteveC

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am trying to figure where the mark of the beast and being forced to get vaccinated are equivalent. Has the devil placed a mark on you when you get vaccinated? Please explain.

I view forced vaccination as a violation ofsomeone's personal choice and I also believe a capitalist or company has the right to refuse to do business within reasonable parameters. Island nations like Australia often have stricter rules about what or whom may enter their countries.
    The vaccination issue is not new and is normally required of children prior to enrolling in public schools.

Might be wrong, but I am pretty sure Australia is one of the seven continents rather than being referred to as an island. Although I guess it is just semantics since that just makes it a really big island.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    If you reject the vacine will you also reject medical care if you or those close to you become infected and ill?
    You aren't rejected care if you have other viruses and have not been vaccinated. That would be a whole new can of worms for lawsuits, especially if lives are at stake. Should never be denied care.

Last edited:

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you reject the vacine will you also reject medical care if you or those close to you become infected and ill?

Thanks for one of the most ignorant comments I’ve read today. Using your logic those who don’t get the flu vaccine shouldn’t receive medical care. Far more die from the flu even with care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Thanks for one of the most ignorant comments I’ve read today. Using your logic those who don’t get the flu vaccine shouldn’t receive medical care. Far more die from the flu even with care.

I hate to question a moderator, but are you monitoring the "It Don't Look Good" thread? You may find a few more comments deserving of your "most ignorant" list.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hate to question a moderator, but are you monitoring the "It Don't Look Good" thread? You may find a few more comments deserving of your "most ignorant" list.

I haven’t popped in there lately but I’m about to shut this one down and if that’s like this one it too!!!
    BTW nothing wrong with questioning, we miss stuff all the time.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

They are already talking about companies and the government requiring the vaccine to be able to work & a DOD vaccine card so NO I do not trust the government to not stop my healthcare due to me not taking their vaccine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom