• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    And here it comes, world news tonight saying Qantas airlines will be the first REQUIRING proof of getting the vaccine to travel and said other airlines will follow. The mark of the beast, says it right in the good book you will not be allowed to buy or sell without it

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Revelation 13:17, KJV: "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." ... Revelation 13:17, NLT: "And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name."
    I am trying to figure where the mark of the beast and being forced to get vaccinated are equivalent. Has the devil placed a mark on you when you get vaccinated? Please explain.

I view forced vaccination as a violation ofsomeone's personal choice and I also believe a capitalist or company has the right to refuse to do business within reasonable parameters. Island nations like Australia often have stricter rules about what or whom may enter their countries.
    The vaccination issue is not new and is normally required of children prior to enrolling in public schools.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I am trying to figure where the mark of the beast and being forced to get vaccinated are equivalent. Has the devil placed a mark on you when you get vaccinated? Please explain.

I view forced vaccination as a violation ofsomeone's personal choice and I also believe a capitalist or company has the right to refuse to do business within reasonable parameters. Island nations like Australia often have stricter rules about what or whom may enter their countries.
    The vaccination issue is not new and is normally required of children prior to enrolling in public schools.

as a rule, you usually research topics very well before posting or commenting,

this is one you should spend the time on, to fully grok the meaning...it is clear as glass to me.

It has nothing to do with vaccination, and everything to do with control...

go open the sacred pages and be enlightened..

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    as a rule, you usually research topics very well before posting or commenting,

this is one you should spend the time on, to fully grok the meaning...it is clear as glass to me.

It has nothing to do with vaccination, and everything to do with control...

go open the sacred pages and be enlightened..
    I asked a valid question and did mention the aspect of forced was being wrong. But I also said an airline can control who flies with them.
    The mark of beast is speaking of the Hebraic-Christian god vs what is often termed to be the evil fallen angel(s) with supernatural powers for evil. That is very strong. Perhaps it is justified.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I asked a valid question and did mention the aspect of forced was being wrong. But I also said an airline can control who flies with them.
    The mark of beast is speaking of the Hebraic-Christian god vs what is often termed to be the evil fallen angel(s) with supernatural powers for evil. That is very strong. Perhaps it is justified.

The story in Revelations where this quote is mentioned has been interpreted many many ways, is the beast a person, a government, an institution ????? No one knows, but I think that it is ironic that we are now faced with something that very VERY well could be something that if you refuse it (the vaccine) that you could be banned from entering grocery stores to feed your family, from entering your children in school to get an education, or not allowed into your work in order to earn a living, this VERY WELL could be the “Mark” that was spoken of !

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    this is future prophecy, and not too far in the future, where the government will mandate a mark, so that no man may buy or sell without it (food,services, travel, everything)..

the forehead or the hand is mentioned as a mark, which could be an implanted data point or chip...

those who take the mark are damned forever...I will not take that chance.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    During the first century, Caesar Augustus, the Roman Emperor, established a system of emperor worship, whereby every year Roman citizens declared their allegiance to Caesar. This unified the nations of the Roman Empire politically, economically, and religiously.

Each citizen was to burn some incense while declaring “Caesar is Lord.” If he or she refused, they couldn’t buy or sell, providing economic sanctions against those who refused to worship the emperor.

This command to worship the emperor also produced a great quandary for Christians. Caesar was not their Lord. When they refused to worship Caesar, instead declaring, “Jesus is Lord” they were murdered mercilessly.

During the seven-year tribulation, everyone—including Christians—will face the same choice.

Note that the number “666” is the symbol of compliance for worshiping the Antichrist. Each person will be required to receive the mark “666” on their forehead or in the middle of the right hand to prove they will submit to the Antichrist politically, economically, and religiously.

Those without the mark will be unable to buy or sell, facing economic and political sanctions. Scripture tells us that those who refuse for the sake of Jesus Christ will also be murdered maliciously.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And here it comes, world news tonight saying Qantas airlines will be the first REQUIRING proof of getting the vaccine to travel and said other airlines will follow. The mark of the beast, says it right in the good book you will not be allowed to buy or sell without it
    I drew my line at the mask and lost two jobs for refusing to wear it.
    I have been saying since they did this; it is the Mask of the Beast.
    My husband didn't believe me back then, he does now!
    Grooming us for the Mark of the Beast for sure!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    this is future prophecy, and not too far in the future, where the government will mandate a mark, so that no man may buy or sell without it (food,services, travel, everything)..

the forehead or the hand is mentioned as a mark, which could be an implanted data point or chip...

those will take the mark are damned forever...I will not take that chance.
    Yes people could in someway be marked. Just for identity there is the retinal scan already in existence. But you are calling a work of man the hand of the devil. Perhaps it is so.
    What I am worried about would be everyone getting a transponder inserted in them by a future dictatorship. I would hesitate to call that the mark of devil. But I still do not want one.
    There is always a fine line between individual rights versus that of the government to govern.
    These days to leave your house you need ID. To drive your car you need the ID that grants you permission to drive. To enter many countries, if you are coming from a place with disease, the passport people have demanded of me proof of vaccination to enter the country. In the past a federal public health officer could quarantine to your home.

We do have the Sovereign citizen types that take their individual rights to the extreme.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    OPEN THE BOOK !

yep, all the stuff that all my life I have been pushing to the side cause it was so seemingly futuristic, is here now, in our face..

look around, it is as in the days of Lot and Noah...Jesus himself said that is when the Son of Man will return...(speaking of Himself) when good is called evil, and when evil is called good.

read it now, if nothing else, for a glimpse at past history illuminating the future coming

or read it and believe in the Lord and His Truth

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The story in Revelations where this quote is mentioned has been interpreted many many ways, is the beast a person, a government, an institution ????? No one knows, but I think that it is ironic that we are now faced with something that very VERY well could be something that if you refuse it (the vaccine) that you could be banned from entering grocery stores to feed your family, from entering your children in school to get an education, or not allowed into your work in order to earn a living, this VERY WELL could be the “Mark” that was spoken of !
    The Beast System: Satan's System.
    The Ruler of the World.
    John 14:30

I am having a debate with husband because he says the Antichrist is not Satan. Whereas I don't see the distinction: meaning if the Anarchist represents Satan, to me he is Satan.

The Beast is also a person: Hillary Clinton. :)

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Don't get hung up on the literal meaning of a "mark". The vaccine injection could leave no visible trace on your skin; that's not the point.

The point is you either do this normally-voluntary medical procedure, or you are banned from public spaces. Either do as we say, or you are denied goods and services.

Is it a God-given right to fly on an airline? No. But the control has to start somewhere. And refusal to accept these oversteps has to start somewhere, too.

The easiest rebuttal for these airlines: is every deadly disease vaccination now mandatory? So, anthrax, smallpox, meningitis, etc, etc?
    No? Just the stylish one with no historical track record of efficacy and medical safety? Gotcha.
    Get bent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom