• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    They just posted this in the galley. Looks like I'm gonna call them on this BS. Unfortunately this is a "woke" New York company.
    Wow. Yeah NY has instituted the vax pass. At least some see the serious constitutional and bodily autonomy issues at play here

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Its interesting to hear "officials" trying to downplay and discredit natural immunity/resistance in their push to get these injections into everyone. It seems like nothing else matters but getting as many shot as possible in everyone across the western world. Why aren't they telling people to stop eating fast food,cheetos, coke etc since obesity and plays a huge role in how severe the virus effects people? Why not suggest a minimum of 30 minutes exercise per day and cutting out the junk food while they are pushing their injections? Too much to say and too many questions..
    Yeah where is the exercise mandate?

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Looks like New York is ready to back to lockdows with "new covid strain". They declared state of emergency. I can't believe people are still being fooled by this nonsense. Haven't heard of a single flu case yet this year so that's good. It seems covid was the cure for all sicknesses. Let the tyranny continue.....wear your mask, baaah.
    Oh heard the booster shots will cost over $500 now. Flatten the curve, remember?
    Won 20 bucks from my father. Told him the next variant of concern would be prior to the midterm elections, he didn’t believe me.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    They just posted this in the galley. Looks like I'm gonna call them on this BS. Unfortunately this is a "woke" New York company.

#1: it is not a "law" they seek to be in compliance with. It is a POLICY change. A change that is not just being "challenged" but that has been "stayed", pending trial.
    #2: 0$H@ itself has stopped enforcement. The biggest crybaby whiner is the soulless ginger mouthpiece of the pantcrapper-in-chief.
    #3: if the company is willing to put it in writing that they are proceeding on their own, through no legal compelling reason other company policy, to violate HPPA rights and Constitutionally protected religious freedoms, then that's their deep pockets to empty.

Just point out the thin-to-nonexistent "ice" they are walking on to proceed with a "mandate" that isn't enforceable and legally on-hold, in writing, and see how they respond, in writing.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    #1: it is not a "law" they seek to be in compliance with. It is a POLICY change. A change that is not just being "challenged" but that has been "stayed", pending trial.
    #2: 0$H@ itself has stopped enforcement. The biggest crybaby whiner is the soulless ginger mouthpiece of the pantcrapper-in-chief.
    #3: if the company is willing to put it in writing that they are proceeding on their own, through no legal compelling reason other company policy, to violate HPPA rights and Constitutionally protected religious freedoms, then that's their deep pockets to empty.

Just point out the thin-to-nonexistent "ice" they are walking on to proceed with a "mandate" that isn't enforceable and legally on-hold, in writing, and see how they respond, in writing.
    Nope, gonna let em "enforce" their nonsense, send me home and then start some $hit.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its interesting to hear "officials" trying to downplay and discredit natural immunity/resistance in their push to get these injections into everyone. It seems like nothing else matters but getting as many shot as possible in everyone across the western world. Why aren't they telling people to stop eating fast food,cheetos, coke etc since obesity and plays a huge role in how severe the virus effects people? Why not suggest a minimum of 30 minutes exercise per day and cutting out the junk food while they are pushing their injections? Too much to say and too many questions..
    " Why aren't they telling people to stop eating fast food,cheetos, coke etc since obesity and plays a huge role in how severe the virus effects people? Why not suggest a minimum of 30 minutes exercise per day and cutting out the junk food while they are pushing their injections?"

Carl, eating like that is how I get my 30 minutes of exercise every day.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    " Why aren't they telling people to stop eating fast food,cheetos, coke etc since obesity and plays a huge role in how severe the virus effects people? Why not suggest a minimum of 30 minutes exercise per day and cutting out the junk food while they are pushing their injections?"

Carl, eating like that is how I get my 30 minutes of exercise every day.
    Same here man, after I quit smoking I took up fast food for a couple of years. Twice a day eating that garbage a lot of days Those drive throughs are convenient when your riding around in the work truck all day. Good to put that behind me and have lost the weight. I was getting sick all the time, waking up all night and snoring like a freight train, had no endurance. The final straw was when some imaging of my arteries showed calcification which turned out to be a false alarm they say.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Only takes a minute looking at his Twitter to know that with him living in England (the land of hyper surveillance, even more so than here) he's either a government plant out there fishing, a protected snitch... or he's about to be taken out SWAT team style any second. God bless him. Even if he's a government operative he's out there spreading the word

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well news is New York Just made vax mandatory for ALL businesses. HAHA! That state just bankrupted itself.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Read today the Navy has over 2500 sailors with religious exemptions filed and the Marines have over 2200, all were denied.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Well news is New York Just made vax mandatory for ALL businesses. HAHA! That state just bankrupted itself.

Yep. 5-year-olds have to show proof of vaccine.

Five year olds.

WHAT. The. FiretrUCK.

How does someone just give themselves that kind of power over other people's kids and still walk around in public?

So uh... when do the fireworks start, NYC? Where is that tough New York F-You attitude now?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    There's gonna be a party in the brig! The most decorated Marine to ever live... Chesty Puller: "Take me to the brig! I want to see the real Marines!"

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Here is the real reason the tens of millions of illegal migrants flooding across my (yes, MINE. Yours, too) southern border are not being required to get ANY vaccines, much less the experimental DNA altering gene therapy shot... According to Reuters it's because any migrant lab rats might actually be able to sue the drug pushing DNA changing mad scientists out of existence.
    Screenshot_20211217-015132_Chrome.jpg

Top Bottom