• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    any one who has had the jab, report any side effects of headaches, or dizzyness?
    pfizer ...

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Like you I have worn a mask very little. Nobody has ever said a word to me about it. I have been in several grocery stores in Louisiana with armed security at the front door saying you have to wear one to enter. In keeping with my wise policy to never argue with armed people I gladly wore one. After a while people in the store started wearing them lower on their faces as nobody in the stores seemed to enforce the rules. I hardly ever see one any more over there.
    I must say, I do enjoy the freedom we have here in the panhandle, although pensacola is a bit more overbearing, it is nowhere near as bad as what we experienced up Tennessee. I am not a worshipper of people, but I'm sure likin' that Ron DeSantis.

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, and to protect others…in case they decided to talk sh;& to me for not wearing one for the 120 seconds I may have to be in a store or other business which requires them. Although the last store I was in and the staff said something to me I turned around and exited. Took my money elsewhere and they lost a large sale.
    I've only been confronted a few times in a very passive/submissive way. My response each time was, "I have mental condition that prevents me from wearing a mask." They thought I said medical, or didn't care, and off I went.:cool: I did have one leftist female ask if I wasn't concerned about protecting my family and others. I just gave her the death look, all the air went out of her, and off I went. .

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    any one who has had the jab, report any side effects of headaches, or dizzyness?
    pfizer ...
    None for me and nothing major for anyone I know. Your basic injection sight soreness, some felt a little under the weather a day or two later. After the first one, maybe a day later, I thought I felt a little like a cold/flu was coming on and then it was gone. Continued to live, work, exercise, and recreate as normal.

Everyone warned the second shot (Pfizer) was worse than the first. Not for me; meh. Althoiugh it did bruise a bit. Think they used a dull needle... So far, so good. But I still ain't happy about having my career and family's well-being held over me. I won't forget.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Then do me a favor .... next time you see him,ask him why he has ALLOWED plane load afer plane load and bus load after bus load,of migrants that just broke our laws,were not vaccinated against COVID,some carrying TB,etc,etc,some members of MS13,into his great state.
    The welfare bill will be padded with my (taxpayers) hard earned money.
    Please let us know his answer when he responds.
    If I were governor I would have responded with the State Police and National Guard blockades of the border and airports.
    Turn their slimy asses around and slam the door on them.
    As stated before,governors of the states have immense power. All they have to do is choose to use it. ---- SAWMAN

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Then do me a favor .... next time you see him,ask him why he has ALLOWED plane load afer plane load and bus load after bus load,of migrants that just broke our laws,were not vaccinated against COVID,some carrying TB,etc,etc,some members of MS13,into his great state.
    If I were governor I would have responded with the State Police and National Guard blockades of the border and airports.
    As stated before,governors of the states have immense power. All they have to do is choose to use it. ---- SAWMAN
    I just read an article yesterday about how the plane loads coming into Florida are under investigation and the state of Florida is going after the private businesses helping the illegals and the owners of the planes and the airports and everyone involved, not just going after the fed government. Ron's going to really try to shut down those plane loads

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah SAW, that one baffles me, too. My best guess is, like so many other states, Florida is so beholden to, and dependent on, the federal government that they have to walk the razor's edge, lest they find themselves financially punished or cut off.

What would it take for Florida to be off the federal teet, and self-supporting? I expect that would eventually involve shuttering (expelling?) a mutitude of military installations and properties. OMG, the horror of it. And there's where it ends for many........

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just read an article yesterday about how the plane loads coming into Florida are under investigation and the state of Florida is going after the private businesses helping the illegals and the owners of the planes and the airports and everyone involved, not just going after the fed government. Ron's going to really try to shut down those plane loads
    Maybe citizens could help out, and certain professions would be so appreciative/supportive, they wouldn't see or hear anything? Nah, I know, just rambling.....

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bayer executive calls the covid shots gene therapy, I do recall a couple of forum members being called conspiracy theorists for calling the covid flu shots gene therapy.

Last edited:

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Australia putting people in camps

Austria watching and regulating what you buy in the store based on your vaccine status

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Looks like New York is ready to back to lockdows with "new covid strain". They declared state of emergency. I can't believe people are still being fooled by this nonsense. Haven't heard of a single flu case yet this year so that's good. It seems covid was the cure for all sicknesses. Let the tyranny continue.....wear your mask, baaah.
    Oh heard the booster shots will cost over $500 now. Flatten the curve, remember?

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its interesting to hear "officials" trying to downplay and discredit natural immunity/resistance in their push to get these injections into everyone. It seems like nothing else matters but getting as many shot as possible in everyone across the western world. Why aren't they telling people to stop eating fast food,cheetos, coke etc since obesity and plays a huge role in how severe the virus effects people? Why not suggest a minimum of 30 minutes exercise per day and cutting out the junk food while they are pushing their injections? Too much to say and too many questions..

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah, all of a sudden our government is just really concerned about our health and well being. I'd say the same gov that would label everyone on this site as domestik t#rr#rists.

Last edited:

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Looks like New York is ready to back to lockdows with "new covid strain". They declared state of emergency. I can't believe people are still being fooled by this nonsense. Haven't heard of a single flu case yet this year so that's good. It seems covid was the cure for all sicknesses. Let the tyranny continue.....wear your mask, baaah.
    Oh heard the booster shots will cost over $500 now. Flatten the curve, remember?
    They need a new variant to cover up the fact that the vax is working as intended.

Top Bottom