15   0   0
    Ever expanding

propaganda at an all time high
    The big chicken needs a big chicken dinner

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Won't be long, folks... Even if it takes twice as long as projected... it won't be long
    Screenshot_20211106-171659_Chrome.jpg

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    just read that a Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal in New Orleans temporarily blocked the mandate for businesses

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    just read that a Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal in New Orleans temporarily blocked the mandate for businesses
    "networks of lawyers all over the world are preparing class-action lawsuits to prosecute all who are serving this criminal agenda"
    Screenshot_20211106-181211_Chrome.jpg

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I never thought when I got out of school that such goings on as we have now would ever be possible. The world of 1970 and the world we live in today are beyond my ability to compare the two. A bunch of the guys that refuse to take the shots went over to see the Colonel and raise cain and told him they weren't going too. He said no problem "but you can't work here". I haven't seen any of them to find out what they plan to do. Hell, I went on ahead and took them both. Having been in the military I know what orders are. If the man wants to make Brigadier General he's not going to rock the boat. I have way more years behind me than what's ahead so I'll just take whatever happens.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I never thought when I got out of school that such goings on as we have now would ever be possible. The world of 1970 and the world we live in today are beyond my ability to compare the two. A bunch of the guys that refuse to take the shots went over to see the Colonel and raise cain and told him they weren't going too. He said no problem "but you can't work here". I haven't seen any of them to find out what they plan to do. Hell, I went on ahead and took them both. Having been in the military I know what orders are. If the man wants to make Brigadier General he's not going to rock the boat. I have way more years behind me than what's ahead so I'll just take whatever happens.
    Ok, well, I'll be praying for you.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you! It sounds more and more like I've signed my own death certificate.
    I've had plenty of crap pumped into me over the years. Didn't necessarily enjoy it. From the start of the panic, I have not worn a mask anywhere/everywhere I could get away with it, and deliberately chose to frequent areas/establishments that didn't require a mask. In short, I didn't play "lock down" like others and no COVID for me. The worst I've had all along has been a URI back in 2019. Although it did effect me, I continued to live my life, worked, exercised, and recreated throughout. Docs said is was not COVID. If it was, meh.

At this point, also having more behind than in front, I'm as concerned about the shots as I am about COVID. With two in me, the only effect was a sore injection sight. I did what I had to to feed and provide for my family. But if anyone thinks leadership by coercion and mandates builds credibility, respect, and morale, they could not be more wrong. I'm sure I still meet their PC definition of extremist. FJB!

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've had plenty of crap pumped into me over the years. Didn't necessarily enjoy it. From the start of the panic, I have not worn a mask anywhere/everywhere I could get away with it, and deliberately chose to frequent areas/establishments that didn't require a mask. In short, I didn't play "lock down" like others and no COVID for me. The worst I've had all along has been a URI back in 2019. Although it did effect me, I continued to live my life, worked, exercised, and recreated throughout. Docs said is was not COVID. If it was, meh.

At this point, also having more behind than in front, I'm as concerned about the shots as I am about COVID. With two in me, the only effect was a sore injection sight. I did what I had to to feed and provide for my family. But if anyone thinks leadership by coercion and mandates builds credibility, respect, and morale, they could not be more wrong. I'm sure I still meet their PC definition of extremist. FJB!
    Like you I have worn a mask very little. Nobody has ever said a word to me about it. I have been in several grocery stores in Louisiana with armed security at the front door saying you have to wear one to enter. In keeping with my wise policy to never argue with armed people I gladly wore one. After a while people in the store started wearing them lower on their faces as nobody in the stores seemed to enforce the rules. I hardly ever see one any more over there.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yes, and to protect others…in case they decided to talk sh;& to me for not wearing one for the 120 seconds I may have to be in a store or other business which requires them. Although the last store I was in and the staff said something to me I turned around and exited. Took my money elsewhere and they lost a large sale.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I’ve worn a mask twice since this crap started, both times it was to get blood work done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The worst part of that article's new info is learning how the current regime wanted to allow service members to be DIShonorably discharged if they refused the jab. DISHONORABLE. Because of sticking to their religious values and standing up for their own personal freedoms.

FiretrUCK Joe Biden, and everyone who still supports him.

Top Bottom