• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Did ya shoot it yet?? I like it.
    Not yet. Maybe Sunday. I'm torn between going shooting, riding, church, work and a gunshow, on my one day to sleep in. Now if I could just find a preacher brave enough to stand on a table in a biker bar stacked deep in guns with a berm on one wall... then we wouldn't have to make this decision

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Not yet. Maybe Sunday. I'm torn between going shooting, riding, church, work and a gunshow, on my one day to sleep in. Now if I could just find a preacher brave enough to stand on a table in a biker bar stacked deep in guns with a berm on one wall... then we wouldn't have to make this decision
    Skip the sleep , nobody believes sleep stories , it's all good

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    LePage is running for office again. Just heard this from a good friend still deep behind enemy lines in Maine. A DeSantis/LePage ticket is what we need
    Screenshot_20220325-131423_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220325-131516_Gmail.jpg

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Wow fat people cost everyone a lot of money. Things that make you go hmmmm

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The late king of a certain community had ten wild dogs. He used them to torture and eat any of his servants who made a mistake. One of the servants gave an opinion that was wrong, and the king didn’t like it at all. So he ordered that the servant be thrown to the dogs.
    The servant said, “I served you for ten years, and you do this to me? Please give me ten days before throwing me to those dogs!” The king agreed.
    In those ten days, the servant went to the guard who looks after the dogs and told him he would like to serve the dogs for the next ten days. The guard was baffled but agreed, and the servant started feeding the dogs, cleaning for them, bathing them, and providing all sorts of comfort for them.
    When the ten days were over, the king ordered that the servant be thrown to the dogs for his punishment. When he was thrown in, we were all amazed to see the ravenous dogs only licking the feet of the servant!
    The king, baffled at what he was seeing, said,
    ”What has happened to my dogs?”
    The servant replied, "I served the dogs for only ten days, and they didn’t forget my service. Yet I served you for a whole ten years and you forgot all, at my first mistake!"
    The king realized his mistake and ordered the servant to be set free.
    This post is a message to all those who forget the good things a person does for them as soon as the person makes a mistake towards them. Don’t put out the history that is filled with good because of a mistake you don’t like.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This month has been rough 1st I lost my oldest friend then my other friend got a diagnosis of stage 4 cancer and had a heart attack on top that. Then my only sister had a seizure that was found out to have been caused by a tumor in her brain that wasn’t there 6 months ago. Biopsy confirmed it’s a very aggressive form of cancer and she has only 30 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Can you imagine walking up on one these in the woods... there was an 1,100 pound hog nailed in Georgia too. Not sure where in the world this one pictured was... but wow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220420-003213_Messages.jpg
      Screenshot_20220420-003213_Messages.jpg
      255.8 KB · Views: 64

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Thread about the Bidens and a certain laptop disappeared. Did an admin make it happen or was it something or someone else who made it go away?
    Edit to add if it’s still accessible to others I get a notification that I don’t have permission or either it doesn’t exist

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Thread about the Bidens and a certain laptop disappeared. Did an admin make it happen or was it something or someone else who made it go away?
    Edit to add if it’s still accessible to others I get a notification that I don’t have permission or either it doesn’t exist
    I've seen that happen to a particular local Mod's thread too. No names. He started it, I went to respond in the middle of the night, about feds on forums, if I remember right... and in the time it took me to write a comment... the thread was dissappeared. I took screenshots of all of it before navigating away from the "this thread don't exist" page. Gone. Poof. So... big brother is here. Never forget. Borderline entrapment.

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Yep it's gone but Google still has it.
    Krazy1 can probably send you the link.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220421-063457_Samsung Internet.jpg
      Screenshot_20220421-063457_Samsung Internet.jpg
      172.9 KB · Views: 58

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    A lady was walking down the street to work and she saw a parrot on a perch in front of a pet store. The parrot said to her, “Hey lady, you are really ugly.” The lady thought she misheard what the parrot said and went to work.
    On the way home she saw the same parrot and it said to her, “Hey lady, you are really ugly.” She was incredibly ticked now. The next day the same parrot again said to her, “Hey lady, you are really ugly.”
    The lady was so ticked that she went into the store and said that she would sue the store and kill the bird. The store manager replied profusely and promised he would make sure the parrot didn’t say it again.
    When the lady walked past the store that day after work the parrot called to her, “Hey lady.”
    She paused and said, “Yes?”
    The bird said, “You know!”

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    The thread is gone as the link took you to a video that showed explicit acts. - That was a mod action taken by me specifically.

We try to leave up as much as we can in an off topic section, but direct links to explicit material are going to get pulled.

The actual video is still accessible via different sites, but not here - I tend to use the Telegram app for news more along those lines.

Top Bottom