• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, rain. Been painting my bar room at the house.

How'd everything turn out with the pump Robert?

Baggy pants. I wish like hell I would have had my smart phone with me a couple of years ago. I was heading west on Airport Blvd. (Pcola) and as I pulled up at the light on Davis a car stalled in front of me. Four thug wannabes jumped out to push, all wearing those baggy pants. They were lined up across the trunk lid pushing with one hand and holding their drawers up with the other. Looked extremely effective and minimum effort to get that POS out of the way.:photo:

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's been raining 20 hours straight here. Nothing hard but non-stop. Sadly it's not an excuse to not be working on the bathroom remodel. She is already pissed so nothing to lose by sitting here.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's been raining 20 hours straight here. Nothing hard but non-stop. Sadly it's not an excuse to not be working on the bathroom remodel. She is already pissed so nothing to lose by sitting here.

Mine is 600 miles away.:thumb: I'm just doing the stuff I've been wanting to do around here. I work better when I'm not being bugged and I can listen to MY style of music the way I want to. :party:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I should be grouting my floors, but I'm working on organizing and cleaning out my work room/man cave. I'll probably work on some 223 brass prep a little later.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Another man with the correct priorities.:evil:

I've got 1/2 a cereal container that has been sized/deprimed and decrimped but still needs to be trimmed, chamfered, deburred and primed and I've got 1 1/2 cereal containers that have only been tumbled. Got a lot of prep work ahead of me. The actual reloading is going to have to wait, though, because I've started practicing my beer drinking today. Got some "Fresh Hop Pale Ale" from Great Divide Brewing Company that is fantastic!

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I gotta get some groceries in the house, check out the ammo and buy a sound bar for the TV in the man-cave. That last item I've been waiting to buy till momma is out of town.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have 100+ .45 Colt cases that are already prepped and primed. I'm thinking that stuffing them is next on my list for today. I finally received the bullets a couple of days ago. It's been way too hot to even think about casting.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don't have any desire to get into casting.

I've got 150 Berry's 405gr Hard Cast .458 Bullets that should be here on Tues for me to load up some subsonics for my 45-70. I can't wait for that damn FOP range to open back up where I can go try out my new toys!

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, rain. Been painting my bar room at the house.

How'd everything turn out with the pump Robert?

Baggy pants. I wish like hell I would have had my smart phone with me a couple of years ago. I was heading west on Airport Blvd. (Pcola) and as I pulled up at the light on Davis a car stalled in front of me. Four thug wannabes jumped out to push, all wearing those baggy pants. They were lined up across the trunk lid pushing with one hand and holding their drawers up with the other. Looked extremely effective and minimum effort to get that POS out of the way.:photo:

We are waiting for a delivery on a rental Tripod Winch system capable of handling at least 450' of cable. When it gets here we will try and "fish" it out. We are hopeful it will work. If it doesn't work we will go into plan 2. If it's a lost cause, I will not be liable. Shit Happens. As far as the baggy pants thing. Not here. I haven't even noticed that many thugs. I am in Plainview. Kind of Suburbs. But still a mess of traffic and people.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I really don't care to cast anymore. I did a bunch 40 years ago just to be able to afford to shoot and I still have everything including about 100# of wheel weights melted down and cleaned. Now all these bullet companies out there make it too easy to just buy them. I especially like the plated bullets. They don't lead up my barrels.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We are waiting for a delivery on a rental Tripod Winch system capable of handling at least 450' of cable. When it gets here we will try and "fish" it out. We are hopeful it will work. If it doesn't work we will go into plan 2. If it's a lost cause, I will not be liable. Shit Happens. As far as the baggy pants thing. Not here. I haven't even noticed that many thugs. I am in Plainview. Kind of Suburbs. But still a mess of traffic and people.

Reminds me of a story a buddy told me. He was working a catwalk way above an open ore smelting vat. The stuff was of course hot enough to metal most metals. He was using a heavy duty (read expensive) drill punching holes in I beams. He said he sat it down, went to move the ladder and knocked the drill off where it fell into the vat. Of course it was pretty much instantly vaporized. My bud said he just walked down to the foreman's office and said "I gotta go pick up another drill"

Boss asked "What happened to the one you were using?".

"Burned up"..................................

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was just working on my schedule for the next few months and realized I'm going to be traveling quite a bit.

Got a wedding outside of Nashville in late Sept.

Conference in San Antonio in early October

Another conference in Las Vegas in late October

UT vs. Auburn game in Knoxville in early November

I haven't traveled that much in a short period of time in years.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Saw something strange in the sky this morning and asked the wife what it was and she said it's the SUN. After 7 days of rain in Ga...After 7 days of no golf I was going through withdraw.So now it is time for golf. Shooting later in tne week.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Saw something strange in the sky this morning and asked the wife what it was and she said it's the SUN. After 7 days of rain in Ga...After 7 days of no golf I was going through withdraw.So now it is time for golf. Shooting later in tne week.

We are starting to get a few drops here. It's been looking dark to the south of us for a while.

I've been wanting to put the top down on my Jeep for a month now, but I can't bring myself to do it if it's more than a 10% chance of rain.

Top Bottom