• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Senojeelnodnarb

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Ok, but the state of the union - how does it look?

I didn't listen to the speech as I value the few brain cells I have left.
    Long story short, he didn't really give the state of anything. Besides banning "machine guns and hi-cap mags", abortion rights, and a weird take on immigration most of it was more of a campaign speech about what he wants to change ($10 a month insulin, $2000 a year max prescription cost, stuff like that).

IronBeard

Master
    The actions of the President have so little effect on the economy in the short term - unless you shut it down - that you have to admit Trump inherited the economy. Each president inherits the economy from the prior president.

What needs to change is wages, gents. If people make more, they likely will save more, maybe spend more. It's like a business.... reinvestment of capital...in this case wages. Instead, for citizens, everything has increased in cost, but there is no corresponding increase in wages and thus purchasing power. Congress is so out of touch with reality......
    Increase in wages = increase in prices for all. Until we come up with a way of regulating the cost of goods and services, business/industry will go after profit in response any perceived increase at the buyer's level. Not sure how you Constitutionally regulate the cost of goods and services so, capitalism. If only people would voluntarily adjust/control their own spending, maybe even where they spend, enough to influence the markets and those that profit from them.

Senojeelnodnarb

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    The actions of the President have so little effect on the economy in the short term - unless you shut it down - that you have to admit Trump inherited the economy. Each president inherits the economy from the prior president.

What needs to change is wages, gents. If people make more, they likely will save more, maybe spend more. It's like a business.... reinvestment of capital...in this case wages. Instead, for citizens, everything has increased in cost, but there is no corresponding increase in wages and thus purchasing power. Congress is so out of touch with reality......
    I take it you have never taken an economics class, have you?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I would bet that they gave him some type of IV chocked full of vitamins and some kind of Amphetamines. He has a hard enough time staying awake at a press conference. This SOTU address was way passed his bedtime. BTW, I did not waste my time watching the 68 minutes of Biden's garbage. From what I have seen of it this morning, it was nothing more than a campaign stunt and had nothing to do with the dilapidated state our nation is in right now and all thanks to him and his liberal cronies. I watched Hot Rod Garage on Motor Trend TV instead.
    the wife and i threw 2 pats of butter on the wall, high up, turned the heat on and had melting butter races... her pat slid past mine in the last foot and won...

more productive than watching that dipshidiot

Senojeelnodnarb

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    They’re all on the same team. Spray tan hero (who added about 8 trillion to this) and the old fart are just clowns. We get bread, circus, the illusion of choice and the disempowerment of giving consent to be governed by chosen actors. At least we have the right to bitch from a couch.
    The pandemic really skewed those statistics, before 2020 he had half the debt increase per year that the prior administration had

B52

Master
    It was really a campaign speech. You know the same one he aways does. "I hate Trump and so should you". Then there was the commie woman's exercise program and all of them dressed in white like 72 virgins waiting for selection. They were lead by Camel Toe Harris. She kept demonstrating a leg strength program. That involved jumping from a sitting to a standing position with enthusiastic clapping at the accomplishment of their simple task. Apparently, the prior years as a California politician with her heals in the air, made last nights exercise easy. I guess that's why she was chosen to lead.

Last night also brought back memories how Stalin conducted Politburo meetings. Everyone knew the key moments to applaud enthusiastically or you wouldn't be at the next meeting.

Ric-san

Master
    They’re all on the same team. Spray tan hero (who added about 8 trillion to this) and the old fart are just clowns. We get bread, circus, the illusion of choice and the disempowerment of giving consent to be governed by chosen actors. At least we have the right to bitch from a couch.
    I hear you except you forgot to mention that Old Fart is using the Justice Department to make Spray Tan Hero look like the crook that Old Fart and his posse led by The Smartest Man in The World; who just happens to be a crack and whore addict who made millions from China China China and Ukraine. Old Fart ran his pie hole about millionaires and billionaires who don’t pay tax and lo and behold, Smartest Man in The Wold is up on charges for doing exactly what Old Fart Daddy claimed of others, owing the government millions in taxes …and more than likely will be pardoned for his crimes. Other than that, nothing to see here folks, move along.

Last edited:

.22 cents

Master
    I hear you except you forgot to mention that Old Fart is using the Justice Department to make Spray Tan Hero look like the crook that Old Fart and his posse led by The Smartest Man in The World who just happened to be a crack and whore addict and made millions from China China China…other than that, nothing to see here folks, move along.
    Trump is sold as the hero to the people in this time of the world going to poop. He was bankrupt and bailed out by the Rothschilds with billions. People are stuck in a cycle of not being able to lead themselves so a leader is provided to control them. Controlled opposition. One who happened to be on Epsteins plane. Says what the people want against the media. Looks like the establishment are against him but if it were true he wouldn’t be around. An actor who goes on WWF and other garbage. Convinces millions to take an MRNA (DNA changing) jab in the arm and now peoples health are falling to crap. No swamp is drained. He’s a money guy who knew damn well signing out all them covaids checks would cause inflation. The left is full of idiots, the right is full of fools. The people are divided exactly how planned and those who see things for what they are and aren’t fanboys of any politician are outcast :)

.22 cents

Master
    Doesn’t matter who is elected. The one selected will make it easier to push the globalist agenda. Us peasants will either look up and oooh ahhh or grrrr growl while the globalist laugh and make their next move with controlling the population. It makes it too easy for them when we fight over stupid shid and talking points they want the people to battle over.

Top Bottom