• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    He did great but I’m still trying to figure out what president he was talking about that did all these wonderful things.
    I tuned in for the State of the Union, not a campaign speech.
    If I didn’t stay informed, I would think he’s the best ever but I do read a lot so I know he was lying his ass off.

Senojeelnodnarb

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Both choices SUCK, TBH.

Remember, Trump told you that you couldn't be trusted with a bump stock. Don't forget that.
    And Joe said he's coming for our guns.
    I dont wanna give up anything, but I'd rather not have bumpstocks than not have "high capacity magazines"... although bumpstocks were fun on a siaga 12

sparky

Expert
    I agree both candidates are wrong for the position of President. I was not impressed with either one's performance in office.

FLT

Master
    There are two choices, it sucks but that’s how it is . Pick wisely. biden is likely the most incompetent president that we’ve had in the last half century , another 4 years under his leadership will effectively end the United States as we know it . Washington is so corrupt that is quite possible that no one can correct this course of destruction that we are currently headed in.

Surprisingly, he stayed awake the entire time
    I would bet that they gave him some type of IV chocked full of vitamins and some kind of Amphetamines. He has a hard enough time staying awake at a press conference. This SOTU address was way passed his bedtime. BTW, I did not waste my time watching the 68 minutes of Biden's garbage. From what I have seen of it this morning, it was nothing more than a campaign stunt and had nothing to do with the dilapidated state our nation is in right now and all thanks to him and his liberal cronies. I watched Hot Rod Garage on Motor Trend TV instead.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I would bet that they gave him some type of IV chocked full of vitamins and some kind of Amphetamines. He has a hard enough time staying awake at a press conference. This SOTU address was way passed his bedtime. BTW, I did not waste my time watching the 68 minutes of Biden's garbage. From what I have seen of it this morning, it was nothing more than a campaign stunt and had nothing to do with the dilapidated state our nation is in right now and all thanks to him and his liberal cronies. I watched Hot Rod Garage on Motor Trend TV instead.
    or a short line of crystal meth

Bodhi

Marksman
    There are two choices, it sucks but that’s how it is . Pick wisely. biden is likely the most incompetent president that we’ve had in the last half century , another 4 years under his leadership will effectively end the United States as we know it . Washington is so corrupt that is quite possible that no one can correct this course of destruction that we are currently headed in.
    Not even Trump can change the corruption. In fact, he wants more. Do you think he really wants to be President for any other reason?

Bodhi

Marksman
    I mean Trump's track record wasn't shabby... economy was on the rise, China and Russia were scared to try anything, poverty level was at a two decade low, ect
    The actions of the President have so little effect on the economy in the short term - unless you shut it down - that you have to admit Trump inherited the economy. Each president inherits the economy from the prior president.

What needs to change is wages, gents. If people make more, they likely will save more, maybe spend more. It's like a business.... reinvestment of capital...in this case wages. Instead, for citizens, everything has increased in cost, but there is no corresponding increase in wages and thus purchasing power. Congress is so out of touch with reality......

FLT

Master
    Not even Trump can change the corruption. In fact, he wants more. Do you think he really wants to be President for any other reason?
    I think that you hate Trump to the point that it blinds you .You’re not alone , Many folks would rather see the country destroyed than to vote for Trump. They hate Trump to the point that they will vote for biden and fiddle while he burns the United States to the ground.

Last edited:

Bodhi

Marksman
    I think that you hate Trump to the point that it blinds your. You’re not alone , Many folks would rather see the country destroyed than to vote for Trump. They hate Trump to the point that they will vote for biden and fiddle while he burns the United States to the ground.
    First off, it isn't the man as much as it is his administration. Anymore the role of President is as a spokesperson.
    Trump was/is ill-equipped to pick the right people for the jobs at hand...just look at the first go-around. I darn sure don't think he can pick any better the next time, if he has the chance. It's the administration that runs the country, not the clown in the oval.

And the Dems are just as bad.....all one has to do is suck long enough and then they get the offer for the post. The Parties are to blame as much as anyone in particular. It's all about the power and the prestige, whatever that may be. It's not about doing what the people entrust you to do when they vote for you.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Ok, but the state of the union - how does it look?

I didn't listen to the speech as I value the few brain cells I have left.

The actions of the President have so little effect on the economy in the short term - unless you shut it down - that you have to admit Trump inherited the economy. Each president inherits the economy from the prior president.

What needs to change is wages, gents. If people make more, they likely will save more, maybe spend more. It's like a business.... reinvestment of capital...in this case wages. Instead, for citizens, everything has increased in cost, but there is no corresponding increase in wages and thus purchasing power. Congress is so out of touch with reality......
    Trump did not inherit a booming economy. He built it with his policies. Biden inherited a booming economy and he ruined it. Additionally, increasing wages is moot unless something is done to bring inflation back down to where it was during Trump's administration or even lower. Higher wages will increase a business's expenses and that is balanced by increasing prices. Higher costs of living negate higher wages as you have to make much more money just to stay afloat. You cannot get ahead unless the costs of living come down and that includes gas, insurance (home and auto), home costs and mortgage rates, food, clothing, electricity, sewage, and a host of services. Right now, many businesses and corporations have increased their prices just to make the profit margins and in doing so, Americans are paying much more. The main thing is to bring down inflation, make us energy independent again by opening up drilling for oil and natural gas, opening the Keystone pipeline, kicking out China-owned business and farms from our country, stop giving other countries money and resources (except Israel), deport all illegal aliens, secure our borders, have a president, administration, and government that will enforce the Constitution (as it is written) and the laws of this country, and have a Supreme Court that will uphold the same. Until all of this happens, we are stuck where we are. The only way to really fix our country is to have Trump as President, gain a super majority in the Senate, and a large majority in the House. Together, they can correct many of the wrongs done by Biden and the Democrats in Congress.

Top Bottom