• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    If anybody believes a word he said and still casts a vote for Basement Joe then they’re a lost soul and there is absolutely no hope whatsoever of changing their minds. I can’t believe the s.o.b. stood there and said inflation was at an all time low. All of DC needs to be sent home, both parties. Until we have term limits and elect people to represent us that have worked their ass off to make a living and struggle to make a house payment, pay utility bills, buy groceries, raise children on a slim budget just trying to survive things are never going to change. Career politicians should never be tolerated in the USA. Doesn’t matter what party you align with, every damn one of them is bought off up there. Donald Trump is who I support 100% and don’t care who knows it, he’s the only one that can get us back on track. If Trump doesn’t win you can bury your guns or surrender them, you’ll be paying more taxes to feed and home the illegal immigrants while they eat better than you and sat on their ass waiting for your money to be given to them. And you better learn some Spanish too. May God bless America and bless Donald J Trump for having the biggest set of balls for not giving up and staying in this fight, cause without him standing in the way for us this country is forever doomed and will not recover, Amen !

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    If anybody believes a word he said and still casts a vote for Basement Joe then they’re a lost soul and there is absolutely no hope whatsoever of changing their minds. I can’t believe the s.o.b. stood there and said inflation was at an all time low. All of DC needs to be sent home, both parties. Until we have term limits and elect people to represent us that have worked their ass off to make a living and struggle to make a house payment, pay utility bills, buy groceries, raise children on a slim budget just trying to survive things are never going to change. Career politicians should never be tolerated in the USA. Doesn’t matter what party you align with, every damn one of them is bought off up there. Donald Trump is who I support 100% and don’t care who knows it, he’s the only one that can get us back on track. If Trump doesn’t win you can bury your guns or surrender them, you’ll be paying more taxes to feed and home the illegal immigrants while they eat better than you and sat on their ass waiting for your money to be given to them. And you better learn some Spanish too. May God bless America and bless Donald J Trump for having the biggest set of balls for not giving up and staying in this fight, cause without him standing in the way for us this country is forever doomed and will not recover, Amen !
    everything ^ he said, i don't like trump, but i like the way he pokes them back in the eyes.. voted twice for him, will do another time

love his nicknames for people; gavin newscum is the latest...

Carl

Master
    And this is why things will never change. Republicans either end up lying to themselves or disappointed.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    And this is why things will never change. Republicans either end up lying to themselves or disappointed.
    I do not think brandon is going to stop the flow of illegals but i believe trump will.......that is change and i think trump will not have fruitloops in cabinet positions etc just to be trendy

Carl

Master
    I do not think brandon is going to stop the flow of illegals but i believe trump will.......that is change and i think trump will not have fruitloops in cabinet positions etc just to be trendy
    Trump the candidate is a lot different than Trump the president unfortunately. He didn’t stop the flow of illegals the first time why do you think he’s going to now? And the Republicans control the Senate and the house for two years didn’t they? I’m not saying I don’t hope he wins, but I do think he’s just a big fat pacifier stuck in the voters mouths for four years.

Go on the bright side, maybe he can get the platinum plan passed if he wins?

sloporsche

Marksman
    Trump the candidate is a lot different than Trump the president unfortunately. He didn’t stop the flow of illegals the first time why do you think he’s going to now? And the Republicans control the Senate and the house for two years didn’t they? I’m not saying I don’t hope he wins, but I do think he’s just a big fat pacifier stuck in the voters mouths for four years.

Go on the bright side, maybe he can get the platinum plan passed if he wins?
    trumps illegal numbers are not on the same page as brandons millions let in and the numbers are not stopping either

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    trumps illegal numbers are not on the same page as brandons millions let in and the numbers are not stopping either
    Exactly, and Trump was building the wall and doing his damndest to stop the illegals from coming in. Those of you here that don’t like DJT stop and think how much better we were with him, your money bought way more, gasoline was way cheaper. Now look at the mess we’re in. Hope Trump wins by a landslide and all the haters just load up and leave this land.

FLT

Master
    They said they would leave if Trump got elected last time . They lied about that too ,they lie about everything, and believe the lies themselves.

.22 cents

Master
    when Trump started the national debt (which is what we pay in taxes and our kids in the future are buried with) was 19.9 Trillion. Now it's almost 35 trillion. We can barely pay the interest alone. Yeah things were good then but all the money was printed or keystruck in his term. Shake my head when people think inflation is instant. Your stimulus checks wont even be paid back by your great grandkids. None of the varmints in poly-ticks are good. Parasites..Fuggemall. Tronald Dump, Blow Jiden whoever else they place there for people to worship or throw tomatoes at.

sloporsche

Marksman
    when Trump started the national debt (which is what we pay in taxes and our kids in the future are buried with) was 19.9 Trillion. Now it's almost 35 trillion. We can barely pay the interest alone. Yeah things were good then but all the money was printed or keystruck in his term. Shake my head when people think inflation is instant. Your stimulus checks wont even be paid back by your great grandkids. None of the varmints in poly-ticks are good. Parasites..Fuggemall. Tronald Dump, Blow Jiden whoever else they place there for people to worship or throw tomatoes at.
    trump is the lesser evil of the pool imho

IronBeard

Master
    They’re all on the same team. Spray tan hero (who added about 8 trillion to this) and the old fart are just clowns. We get bread, circus, the illusion of choice and the disempowerment of giving consent to be governed by chosen actors. At least we have the right to bitch from a couch.
    You forgot, "it's all we have," and that "civic duty" thing. :rolleyes:

IronBeard

Master
    I’m going to write in Elmer Fudd, because he supports gun rights and is more intelligent than either candidate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good on you for daring to consider more than the one option most are beaten/indoctrinated into accepting as all we have.

Top Bottom