• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Got 3 back in one day. Gotta be a record.
    Don't know if there is any bearing on this but my PSA "ghost gun" labeled lower with a serial number that starts with "BOO" was the last to be approved.

Ugafan84

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dang. Had one in my hand and decided to "wait" crap.
    Well maybe they will still have it in stock at that dealer. I’m just patiently waiting for that one. It’s looking like I might get my free omega 300 from the bogo deal from Silencerco before I get my serial number to form4 that switchback. Silencerco is processing my free one now.

kylo1597

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well maybe they will still have it in stock at that dealer. I’m just patiently waiting for that one. It’s looking like I might get my free omega 300 from the bogo deal from Silencerco before I get my serial number to form4 that switchback. Silencerco is processing my free one now.
    Omega 300 is a very underrated can for 556 and .30 cal

Ugafan84

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dang. Had one in my hand and decided to "wait" crap.
    Just got off the phone with Silencerco. They said that they are building out new switchbacks due to the high demand of their BOGO deal they ran. They had over 10k applications for that deal and many people like me picked up the switchback 22. He also said they are having to build out more omega 300 because they didn’t have enough of those as well. He couldn’t give me an estimate on how long it will take to get all of that done.

With that said looks like I’ll be waiting a long time now. Hoping for at least the ones I formed 4 back in March will be approved within a couple of months. My buddy just got his approved yesterday after a little over 8 months

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Just got off the phone with Silencerco. They said that they are building out new switchbacks due to the high demand of their BOGO deal they ran. They had over 10k applications for that deal and many people like me picked up the switchback 22. He also said they are having to build out more omega 300 because they didn’t have enough of those as well. He couldn’t give me an estimate on how long it will take to get all of that done.

With that said looks like I’ll be waiting a long time now. Hoping for at least the ones I formed 4 back in March will be approved within a couple of months. My buddy just got his approved yesterday after a little over 8 months
    Yep, I goofed. Dang.

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice, I just ordered a Dead Air Mask for my .22 a couple of weeks ago, I'm bracing myself for at least eight months so your six months sounds encouraging. On another note is that R8 a gated six-speed? I've been looking for a gated six-speed and they are scarce as hens teeth. 2015 was the last year they offered the manual.

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It looks like the wait time hasn't changed in almost ten years. The last form 4 I got was in 2014 and it took 223 days.

Drcrimson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice, I just ordered a Dead Air Mask for my .22 a couple of weeks ago, I'm bracing myself for at least eight months so your six months sounds encouraging. On another note is that R8 a gated six-speed? I've been looking for a gated six-speed and they are scarce as hens teeth. 2015 was the last year they offered the manual.
    2009 gated v10. I’ve only seen a couple in my life. Believe it’s the only one in Alabama

Top Bottom