Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Reactions: FLT

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’ve watched enough of these thug Videos to know who a man should shoot first in this conformations where they are stopping cars and attacking the occupants ,the nasty little White boys with skateboards are the leaders , I believe they are being paid to instigate these attacks on innocent folks. That skateboard looks like lethal weapon to me , I believe that sooner or later they will start killing folks with them.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I liked Officer Tatum's take on the situation.... "There gonna be some slow singing and flower bringing".

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I’m sure you all have seen bits and pieces of this story and have seen the stills on the news, but never the whole video. I found it and here it is.

BTW the husband and his pregnant wife have now been charged with felony assault. SMH.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I’m sure you all have seen bits and pieces of this story and have seen the stills on the news, but never the whole video. I found it and here it is.

BTW the husband and his pregnant wife have now been charged with felony assault. SMH.

looks like they tried to retreat.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not all is clear, but it seems the white lady acted unwisely. If you make it to your car, get in it and lock it. I could hear the sound of what might have been pounding on the car. Lady should not have gotten out of that car and pointed the gun. In the end they drove away and that is what they should have done in the first place.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Multiple times and tried to de-escalate the whole thing. But hey they are white and they are racist right? Right?? Pretty sure the only thing I heard in the video that was racist was the black chick saying she was going to beat his “white” ass. Bet it would be a hate crime if a white person said beat your “black” ass.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I will agree with you to a point. Being LEO does not automatically mean your a proficient shooter or instructor. Same goes for a military background. If your resume can’t stand without one or the other, then that’s says a lot to me.

On that same note, you must make sure the instructor is teaching you in an “armed civilian” context, and not the role of a cop or solider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All you have to do is read about a couple of police shooting, or watch the videos. Military guys are usually better marksman, but there are a lot of jobs in the military that don’t involve shooting - I am pretty sure my father could shoot a better round of golf.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Not all is clear, but it seems the white lady acted unwisely. If you make it to your car, get in it and lock it. I could hear the sound of what might have been pounding on the car. Lady should not have gotten out of that car and pointed the gun. In the end they drove away and that is what they should have done in the first place.
    They were trying to leave, did you want them to just back over the black chick since they couldn’t go anywhere else?? Or should they have stayed in the car and possibly shot like the innocent guy in Utah just minding his own business?? Put yourself in her shoes, would you not have defended yourself knowing that your only avenue of escape was being blocked? Pretty sure if she stayed , like in all other situations a mob would have surely gathered. Cause we all know mobs nowadays are super peaceful right??

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They were trying to leave, did you want them to just back over the black chick since they couldn’t go anywhere else?? Or should they have stayed in the car and possibly shot like the innocent guy in Utah just minding his own business?? Put yourself in her shoes, would you not have defended yourself knowing that your only avenue of escape was being blocked? Pretty sure if she stayed , like in all other situations a mob would have surely gathered. Cause we all know mobs nowadays are super peaceful right??
    My goal in my final years is to return to my home, sleep in my bed, be with my dogs and walk in my garden. Satisfying my ego is not on the top of the list.
    When you pull a gun and point it at someone, you better be able to defend that act in court. If I could not back out, I would not have gotten out of that car without a very good reason with or without a gun. If they start to break through the window with a bat for example, I got reason to shoot/kill. Or if there is a fusillade of bricks. But If they key my car or dent the sheet metal from kicking, I probably am not legally justified getting out and pointing at gun them. I suggest carefully reading florida law on this.
    For sure backing over someone because they are blocking your car would not fly also.
    What is the final result from pulling and pointing that gun. They were charged with a serious felony. What will the lawyer and legal fees run them. If they are convicted they will have felonies on their record.
    My basic remark was they seemed to have acted unwisely and now they will have to explain in a trial assuming that the case is not dropped. I used the word seemed, because I may not have understood everything that went down.
    unfortunately for us common folk in the majority we can not go tit for tat like the thugs can.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom