• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He is absolutely insane .... As far as legality, slander or libel he is dreaming, his own arrest was injurious to his reputation and opinions or comments made on a website are subjective, not defamatory or causing punitive damage to his livelyhood. In contrast, his own malfeasance in running his business and fraudulent acts are objective and can and will be proven by those investigating and charging him. He is a very troubled man, in my opinion ;)

Flguy32514

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tell him you posted it to a 3000 member forum and they all think he is and asshole!

I would but as out there as he was getting I just decided ignoring him & letting the sheriff's office know was the best course of action. I've gathered the guy is crazy enough I want a paper trail if he keeps on

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What a moron. On a side note, is there a mole on the forum or can you see forum posts without being a member. There has got to be at least one person on here thats still swinging from this clown's nut sack

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What a moron. On a side note, is there a mole on the forum or can you see forum posts without being a member. There has got to be at least one person on here thats still swinging from this clown's nut sack

You don't have to be logged in to read the threads; only to post.

Back on topic, I don't think his public defender will file a lawsuit for him, but I bet the court would like to know he can afford an attorney. :crazy:

Az-Vic

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    native Arizonan, moved ot panhandle 2 years ago, l
    The guy is one of those we all run into at least once in our lives, that take themselves, more serious than their subject. He has spent way to much time attempting to build an image; and image building is a full time career, you bullshit a little at first, to "wow" the crowd, then it becomes a full time job, then you get "outed" as he did over on PFF.
    You could see his meltdown take place day by day, bigger stories, obfuscation, silly assed videos of absolutely useless and inept handling of a handgun. To those who know little and had no particular skills with a handgun, I suppose they were somewhat impressed with his dog and pony show, and satisfied his immense ego.
    But..........we poor souls who linger on the fringes of his wide, long shadow.......what do we know:)

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I first decided to take a SD pistol course i searched on line and hit on his website. I knew very little about the shooting world but by the time I finished reading his home page there were alarm bells going off real loud in my head. I remember thinking "this.can't be right".

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok it's official I like the Guy!! I'm thinking a case of beer a brick of .22 and him might b the best time I could imagine! Plus any thing that gets FrankT stirred up I am a Fan of!!!
    That Fbook message shit is epic!!!
    I mean where has he been all my life?

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not stirred up at all here, but ole Ron seems to be...LOL Reading is your best friend Stan!

Reading comprehension (or how ever its spelled?) isnt my strong point SORRY.

Hey was he a moderator at PFF at one time?
    I think he banned my favorite fake screen name "ALLEN" ???

EDIT: My bad frank it was a Capt Jon Pinney or something that banned Allen...

Last edited:

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone else feeling bad for this guy? Just reading through this, and the messages he sent on Facebook make me think that ignoring him and keeping far far away is the best policy.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's my plan, but it was to funny to not share with you guys

Oh yeah, he definitely isn't helping to refute the " I'm a loose cannon " reputation he has developed for himself with that insanity.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Ok it's official I like the Guy!! I'm thinking a case of beer a brick of .22 and him might b the best time I could imagine! Plus any thing that gets FrankT stirred up I am a Fan of!!!
    That Fbook message shit is epic!!!
    I mean where has he been all my life?

That shit's funny right there.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum Runner.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Whoa, hold the phone.... I just watched a one finger, yes you read this right, ONE MF'ng finger slide rack by this god pretending to wear human skin. Let's buy matching running shoes, track suits and wait for the comet, pass the Kool Aide Pharaoh

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yeah he also stands on a ball balancing and shooting while playing w his balls or eating a sandwich. I call him a careless and dangerous trainer and should have his license pulled!

Top Bottom