• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Talk about a man needing validation and approval....what a train-wreck, sit back and watch him derail further.... 'Live in his shadow' he's really delusional and only the guilty are so compelled to defend themselves .... Innocent men don't give a flying f--k what others say or think.... I always chalked him up as a drunk due to how his demeanor would change as the night progressed on here and PFF.... he was always a self-professing showboat, the kind if douche who if someone was trying to sell a pistol, would comment on the thread and give his negative unsolicited review of why it wasn't a good gun BC of his expert status and them offer one of his guns for sale. Just another self-absorbed jerk with no class.

Last edited:

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ah, ok. A local firearms instructor handing out bad certs and going too hard with the "stress fire" simulations. Got it, thank you.

Flguy32514

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ah, ok. A local firearms instructor handing out bad certs and going too hard with the "stress fire" simulations. Got it, thank you.

There's more to it than just that, but I know things I can't say in an open forum because I don't need him causing grief to other People than that, look up his website, if you know a tiny bit about firearms training you'll see how crazy he is

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He's making a list, and checking it twice?

But seriously, whats wrong with this guy? What type of sickness do you have to have to keep a list of people who have said things about you? Sounds like this guy is long over due for his eval...

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would catch such hell on here if I told you guys about my one and only dealing with The El Capitan...

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I say we invite him on the forum for a bit of entertainment. I'm missing CCHGN. No asshattery to laugh at.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey man you back stateside yet or still in the "Stan"?

I'm back. Had a ton of fun. Battalion started redeploying home and as much as I fought to get sent somewhere else (I wanted Zangabad or Pasab) they "couldn't make it happen".

I loved going outside the wire and I got lucky enough to go out 5 or 6 times a week before I left.

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    His last message

Would you care to quote your sources? Or would you like remain simply a slanderous liar? I don't think you have the courage or conviction to name anyone who has told you anything about me. I would however give you the opportunity to see for yourself. Keep in mind I own one of the largest gun ranges in Florida and train the most people. I didnt get here by not being the best. So MR Max, I will give you the opportunity to judge me for yourself or I will mark you on my list a slanderous coward and cohert of those who live in my shadow. You also may want to ask *DELETED* what they think of the training they have received with me. Choose who's words you believe wisely. Have you ever heard me bad mouth any other instructor? I look forward to meeting you!

Largest gun ranges???? How do you do that on a couple acres??? hahaha more lies, ohhhh well!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The Capt. guy is delusional, he has been caught lying about his certifications and had to take them off his website. Good he will be in jail or shut down about his latest lies and deceit!

Flguy32514

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Heres his 2nd message

Mr ****** no threat was ever intended. I sincerely apologize if you some how construed my message in that way. I just wanted you to know that as humans go, I have categorized (list) you as a spineless little bitch coward with no balls or conviction of any kind. You're no man and less than a child and I would like that all quoted in the police report so I can give a copy of it to my attorney for when I sue your sorry worthless shell of a "man" for your verbal stupidity. Please advise the authorities of the public comment you made as well as you slandered me. If you're going to open up your mouth then you better be willing to put your wallet there. And tell your "friends" they're a bunch of coward bitches too. Have a great day thinking about how I just emasculated you. If you want your little man balls back just apologize to me for making an ignorant statement off the cuff and I will give them back to you because as of now they sit in a little glass jar on my desk. I gave you a chance to man up. I have nothing more to say other than....meoooowww!

Top Bottom