• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well I filed my taxes tonight. Once I was done it brought me to another site in order to file for welfare(cash&food), 300 a month off my utilities and a free cell phone.

I thought it was a joke, but it wasn't. Even though I only made 33k last year my taxes don't include BAH/BAS which isn't taxable. So I asked a live agent about that and they told me they know about that money and it didn't matter. So freaking crazy.

I honestly thought about it, but my conscience got to me(which doesn't happen a lot). No wonder we have so many people draining our country these days.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I say take it too. I would rather you get it than some cracked-out baby-making welfare momma.

That sounded unkind. I apologize.

I still would rather you had it.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I know it would be for the kids. Which would be good since their deadbeat dad keeps quitting jobs so he doesn't have to pay child support or medical benefits. Luckily I have them on tricare, so they are provided for. Crazy though right!

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shit..at least take the food and $$$ off utilities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You work your ass off and put your life on the line for this country and people in it. If you qualify you may as well take the money. You deserve to get back some of the money you put into the system considering how the government just gives it away to dead beats, enemy countries, etc... etc... all the while raping the tax payers. I'd take every damn bit of it I was qualified to get returned to me. I might feel a little different if it was accounted for by the government and every one from the richest to poorest paid their fair share to run this country.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm curious as to what program or website you used? I've never heard of such a thing.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Take the money and spend it. These programs are intended to lubricate the economy so the rich bastards can get richer and the working stiff can keep working. Why do you think these programs keep getting refunded? You won't see any of them getting axed while the Repubelickins are in charge for the next few years.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well that didn't take long. So Obama is responsible for things that started in 1985?

Just. Wow.

http://www.fcc.gov/lifeline

Looks like George W. Bush was responsible for the cell phone portion being introduced.

Let put responsibility where it belongs for a change, shall we?

Last edited:

iwannagofish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    free obama phones!! look at your bill and you will see the fee for this program

Oh that's right, I was suffering a case of HUA when I initially read the post. I remember now...Thanks FrankT!

Mrs._Obama-1.jpg

Attachments

• Mrs._Obama-1.jpg
      Mrs._Obama-1.jpg
      342 KB · Views: 187

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    actually 3 years ago there was a new program started for free obama phones and increased the lifeline phone program 100 times over..all over the news bud.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In 2005, Lifeline discounts were made available to qualifying low-income consumers on pre-paid wireless service plans in addition to traditional landline service.

Literacy. So undervalued.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On January 31, 2012, the Commission adopted comprehensive reform and modernization of the Lifeline program. As a universal service program that fulfills Congress’s mandate to ensure the availability of communications to all Americans, Lifeline for the nearly 30 years, has helped tens of millions of low-income Americans afford basic phone service. Access to telephone service is essential for finding a job, connecting with family, or getting help in an emergency.

Highlights of FCC’s Lifeline reforms:

Changes to eliminate waste, fraud, and abuse, saving up to $2 billion over 3 years

Setting a savings target of $200 million for 2012, and $2 billion by the end of 2014.
    Creation of a National Lifeline Accountability Database to prevent multiple carriers from receiving support for the same subscriber. The database built on FCC efforts in 2011 that eliminated nearly 270,000 duplicate subscriptions in 12 states following review of over 3.6 million subscriber records, saving $33 million. The database went live in January of 2014 and its now fully operational.
    Increase the use of eligibility databases from governmental data sources, enabling fully automated verification of consumers’ initial and ongoing Lifeline eligibility. This would reduce the potential for fraud while cutting red tape for consumers and providers.
    Establishing a one-per-household rule applicable to all providers in the program, defining household as an “economic unit” so that separate low-income families living at the same address can get connected.
    Establishing clear goals and metrics to measure program performance and effectiveness.
    Phasing out support for services such as Toll Limitation – subsidies to carriers for blocking or restricting long-distance service—and ending Link Up – subsidies to carriers for initial connection charges. Link Up will continue in Tribal lands.
    Reducing burdens on carriers by establishing a uniform, interim flat rate of reimbursement, allowing carriers to obtain a subscriber’s signature electronically, and streamlining enrollment through uniform, nationwide eligibility criteria.

There is my source, bud. Where is yours?

Last edited:

BigDaddy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well that didn't take long. So Obama is responsible for things that started in 1985?

Just. Wow.

http://www.fcc.gov/lifeline

Looks like George W. Bush was responsible for the cell phone portion being introduced.

Let put responsibility where it belongs for a change, shall we?
    Democrats still blame Dubya..for things.
    I'm ok with blaming our muslim dictator

Top Bottom