• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Did the criminal protsters promise notto block the Bridge/Road again? What happens when they domit again to finish their added topic of legalization of pot, elimination of low level drug possession charges or juston theFloyd/BLM issue again? More Kumbaya and rewards for criminal behavior?
    I've never once used any drug in my life other than prescribed to me or out of an Advil bottle, but the small possession charges are senseless. A joint does far less than Alcohol or cigarettes to your body and others and they are legal.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've never once used any drug in my life other than prescribed to me or out of an Advil bottle, but the small possession charges are senseless. A joint does far less than Alcohol or cigarettes to your body and others and they are legal.
    I never have either and I am considered weird. Is bacon an addiction, it so I do confess to being a bacon addict.
    I do agree that we need to rethink the drug laws. But I am not sure of what the solution is.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I never have either and I am considered weird. Is bacon an addiction, it so I do confess to being a bacon addict.
    I do agree that we need to rethink the drug laws. But I am not sure of what the solution is.

never use the word bacon in the same paragraph as the word laws.....we never want those two to converge...

if they make a bacon law, it will be your fault....

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    never use the word bacon in the same paragraph as the word laws.....we never want those two to converge...

if they make a bacon law, it will be your fault....
    Do not laugh because that might happen someday or least high vice taxes on it like they have for gun, cigarettes and liquor. The ATF can add a new letter for bacon: ATF&B. Smokehouses just like stills will be tightly regulated.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Do not laugh because that might happen someday or least high vice taxes on it like they have for gun, cigarettes and liquor. The ATF can add a new letter for bacon: ATF&B. Smokehouses just like stills will be tightly regulated.

now ya done it... I have to start stockpiling bacon now, thanks a bunch......don't count on that 2lb package of thickcut maple bacon in your stocking this year. you are done...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    My girlfriend's friend posts about cruelty in slaughter house all the time on her FB Begs people to not eat meat. Says how horrific it is to kill those animals

there is a place for all of God's animals....right next to the mashed potatoes, gravy and beans.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I'm sorry, but for most red blooded Americans their basic instincts would take over and that man would have a beat down coming, like it or not, and hopefully the jury nullifies

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm sorry, but for most red blooded Americans their basic instincts would take over and that man would have a beat down coming, like it or not, and hopefully the jury nullifies
    Be clear in you mind about such things. Make sure it is right time for what you are advocating. If you get a felony conviction it means no more legal possession of firearms. The costs of a legal defense are not trivial. If you have family what you do impacts them.

Ecclesiastes 3 King James Version (KJV)
    3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?

10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.

13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.

14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

22 Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now comes a teenage girl who wants to remove the Confederate memorial on Palafox because it embarrasses her. And a movement has started to change the names of military installations named after Confederate Generals. Why stop there? Lets change the names of all European invaders' augmentations that have been added to our culture. After all they brought pandemics and bloodshed to native Americans. Then the U.S. Army killed a lot of Mexicans and native Americans in the move west. There were forts named after the American Generals out west. Heck...let's just erase history, re-write it, and start over.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Be clear in you mind about such things. Make sure it is right time for what you are advocating. If you get a felony conviction it means no more legal possession of firearms. The costs of a legal defense are not trivial. If you have family what you do impacts them.
    Time. It's not a sin to be angry. It's not a sin to wage war or deliver beatings. People who want to hide behind the Holy Word would do well to remember the Son of God bodily throwing people out of His house, the Temple, and laying waste to whole cities, regions and peoples. Orders from God to kill every man, woman and child and all their livestock and to seize by force the Promised Land, Jericho, the Palestinians, all the evil fortune tellers, etc. etc... not to mention drowning Egypt's army in the Red Sea after parting the waters for His people and all the plagues and deaths visited upon the Egyptians. Yep, there's a time for a beat down

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Time. It's not a sin to be angry. It's not a sin to wage war or deliver beatings. People who want to hide behind the Holy Word would do well to remember the Son of God bodily throwing people out of His house, the Temple, and laying waste to whole cities, regions and peoples. Orders from God to kill every man, woman and child and all their livestock and to seize by force the Promised Land, Jericho, the Palestinians, all the evil fortune tellers, etc. etc... not to mention drowning Egypt's army in the Red Sea after parting the waters for His people and all the plagues and deaths visited upon the Egyptians. Yep, there's a time for a beat down
    And its a protected time, legally protected under the American legal system under certain circumstances

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Hate to say it but America might have had a reckoning coming for a while now, what with decades of baby murdering abortion and sexual immorality. God used the Gentile unbelievers to lay waste to the Chosen people as punishment for rampant sin multiple times throughout history

Top Bottom