• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nope. He could have professionally released pressure on the suspect when the resistance stopped, and the suspect could've still died from his own health conditions. Who knows? Doesn't matter.

These rioters/thugs/idiots are just looking for an excuse, ANY excuse, to commit these crimes. It's their CHOICE.

Ask yourself where are the riots and looting and arson and murders following the deaths of innocent LEOs? Oh that's right.

No. Whether Chauvin acted with premeditation, misconduct, or simple ignorance, it didn't "cause" anything. It simply gave these useful idiots an event to hijack as their "cause" of the month.
    It certainly matters. Doing something like that in such a cruel and symbolic manner on camera along with covid 19 background, what does one expect? I am not discussing justice or what is right. Just how a policeman should act with some degree of professional behavior. Chauvin also dragged down a couple of Rookies with him.
    Looting, killing leos is certainly not justified.

The knee killing was just the spark needed for a powder keg going off.

If the authorities are smart, they need to get a plea of guilty or do an Epstein with Chauvin rather than have a public trial that will likely just set it all off again assuming that this eventually cools down.

SouthBound

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My 2 cents. They are allowed to peacefully protest. When their protesting turns into violating my rights to freely travel or if I fear for my safety, that is a threat and I will defend myself and my rights by whatever means I feel necessary. If a group of folks or even an individual blocked me and stopped me from leaving an uncomfortable area and/or situation, I would feel that my life is in danger and I would use whatever force necessary to leave that area. My actions and intentions would not be to harm anyone and I would give them warning of my intentions before either removing my foot from the break and switching to the gas or if I decided it was time to switch the safety off.

When a protest affects the rights of others and/or causes fear, it becomes a riot at that point. I hope they prosecute that jackass on the hood to the fullest extent of the law and that the driver gets a pat on the back for driving safe and not attempting to sling him off at 60mph.

ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I wonder how many are blocking the road today.

Hopefully, other protestors saw what happened and will decide not to join the hood surfing club. Still, there always seems to be one in the crowd.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nothing screams I'm scared for my life better than ripping off a mirror you could have held onto........

my view is now evolved... I did not know he ripped the mirror, and looks like the windshield wiper off on purpose.

get up to about 45 mph, nail the brakes and watch him skid to a stop,then grab him by the neck, and while giving him a giant wedgie, duckwalk him over the rail to swim

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It certainly matters. Doing something like that in such a cruel and symbolic manner on camera along with covid 19 background, what does one expect? ...

Uhm, NOT looting/arson/assault/murder.

... If the authorities are smart, they need to get a plea of guilty or do an Epstein with Chauvin rather than have a public trial that will likely just set it all off again assuming that this eventually cools down.

So... to appease the criminal (du)masses, kill or convict the accused officer? Wow. Because, that's the only way to ensure this insanity won't happen again?

*sigh*

/sarcasm font ON// While you are writing up the plea deal and writing a letter of apology for all transgressions against fill-in-the-blank victim group, just draft up the repeal of the 2nd Amendment and more gun-control laws. After all, it would ensure the angry snowflakes stop whining loudly and hurting overly-patient Citizens, right?
    /sarcasm font OFF//

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    And I didn’t know we could use deadly force to protect property...

Come on guys, we are better than this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

a little road rash won't kill him, make him think the next time he goes to do something stupid..
    he needs to learn how to swim anyway... he won't drown, if he holds on to the pilings..

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Uhm, NOT looting/arson/assault/murder.
    I would certainly expect it could be a result. The riots and the rest are not justified. It is what it is. Unless the authorities are willing to put it down bloody force, it will continue.

A long extended trial and especially if he gets off or only gets a manslaughter conviction, then we get a lot more 'troubles'. Technically a murder conviction may be hard to obtain, especially if the defense gets a change of venue.
    For a Plea deal they can promise to keep him alive. Without special measures his survival in prison is bleak. He could be a b_tch for a white power gang maybe to stay alive. He is not on suicide watch for nothing.
    What you do not understand is that the left wants him on trial and will want to play it all for that it is worth. A plea deal is not unusual and has been used before in such a high profile case.

Apparently Pensacola mayor told the leader of the group (Dream Defenders) blocking the bridge that he would put her on the citizen overview committee for the police department.

Unbelievable...

He is playing politics. He figures between the liberals and african american votes, he has a majority in Pensacola.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It certainly matters. Doing something like that in such a cruel and symbolic manner on camera along with covid 19 background, what does one expect? I am not discussing justice or what is right. Just how a policeman should act with some degree of professional behavior. Chauvin also dragged down a couple of Rookies with him.
    Looting, killing leos is certainly not justified.

The knee killing was just the spark needed for a powder keg going off.

If the authorities are smart, they need to get a plea of guilty or do an Epstein with Chauvin rather than have a public trial that will likely just set it all off again assuming that this eventually cools down.

"or do an Epstein with Chauvin ..." REALLY? Actually, that entire last paragraph reeks with injustice in order to placate the mob mentality. That's total B.S. and a deprevation of the suspects Rights at several levels. You reason that would be the "smart thing" for Auhorities to do. WOW!!!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "or do an Epstein with Chauvin ..." REALLY? Actually, that entire last paragraph reeks with injustice in order to placate the mob mentality. That's total B.S. and a deprevation of the suspects Rights at several levels. You reason that would be the "smart thing" for Auhorities to do. WOW!!!
    Of course it reeks with injustice. I should reword, I am not advocating, just saying for those that run the country it would be the smart move. There is also a history of such happening in a similar high profile case.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Apparently Pensacola mayor told the leader of the group (Dream Defenders) blocking the bridge that he would put her on the citizen overview committee for the police department.

Unbelievable...

Mayor Robinson a politician made a deal or least a promise and it seems that problem is solved I hope.

Hale Morrissette
    The mayor, who had earlier in the day addressed the crowd of protesters at the Graffiti Bridge, walked down 17th Avenue to meet with the breakaway group as traffic backed up in all directions, with many drivers honking their horns.

After speaking with protesters for several minutes, he committed to appointing Morrissette to the city's yet-to-be-formed citizens advisory committee, which an Escambia County grand jury recommended after Tymar Crawford, a 28-year-old black man, was shot and killed by a Pensacola police officer in July 2019.

When Robinson made the commitment, Morrissette broke down in tears and the protesters broke arms and disbanded. Traffic was cleared moments later.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry - but giving in to those morons blocking traffic is horrible.

The police should have cited and/or arrested them all.
    They protested and disrupted traffic. The city must do something to get the traffic moving. Police could arrest the demonstrators and make a scene. Not good for Pensacola's image. also if he does not get that road unblocked someone may get killed. I am saying he made as politician a promise. Yes you are right and he got what he wanted done. Which logic will he listen to: his or yours.
    The city and county are about tourism and selling new homes.
    Violent confrontations are not good for that.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They protested and disrupted traffic. The city must do something to get the traffic moving. Police could arrest the demonstrators and make a scene. Not good for Pensacola's image. also if he does not get that road unblocked someone may get killed. I am saying he made as politician a promise. Yes you are right and he got what he wanted done. Which logic will he listen to: his or yours.
    The city and county are about tourism and selling new homes.
    Violent confrontations are not good for that.

Did the criminal protsters promise not to block the Bridge/Road again? What happens when they do it again to finish their added topic of legalization of pot, elimination of low level drug possession charges or just on the Floyd/BLM issue again? More Kumbaya and rewards for criminal behavior?

Last edited:

rockb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even just slowly proceeding is an unnecessary escalation. I would recommend against it unless it’s an emergency.

They escalated when the blocked the road.

Their right to protest does not include a rite to impede my progress. With what has happened in other areas after roads were blocked THEY are setting up a situation that could place me and my family's safety at risk.

I do not recommend stomping on the accelerator because that brungs with it the reasonable expectation of injuring the protestor but think that what the guy in the car did was completely acceptable and based on my limited research of the subject.

Top Bottom