• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smith_586

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I’d say either a model 29classic dx or a nighthawk thunder ranch in 45. Always loved the smoked nitride on the thunder ranch and the classic dx they only made for a year or two and they were guaranteed accuracy at 50yards.

Grits1/5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    I’d love one of the MARSOC Colt m45 railed 1911’s that were military issued, and then Colt bought them back and re-sold on the civilian market…pretty rare to find modern military firearms that were actually used in modern combat, then sold to civilians. I think some of the Remington M-24’s were also deemed surplus and resold to civilians.

Smith_586

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I’d love one of the MARSOC Colt m45 railed 1911’s that were military issued, and then Colt bought them back and re-sold on the civilian market…pretty rare to find modern military firearms that were actually used in modern combat, then sold to civilians. I think some of the Remington M-24’s were also deemed surplus and resold to civilians.
    The m24s fetch a pretty penny. I’ve seen a few sold. I think they were going between the 4-6k range.

Smith_586

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Smith & Wesson pre-lock 34, 60 & 63. Mint in boxes.
    And a Model 29 “Dirty Harry” in the wood presentation case.
    And a John Wayne Winchester and…….
    I’ve seen a few nice examples of a model 29 in presentation cases but they go for around 2k if not more. I managed to find a nice 29 lew Horton classic hunter, original box and all the accessories with it.

bakron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wilson Combat Super Elite 1911, even though I don’t shoot 45ACP anymore, it’s still my dream gun. Second on the list would be the HK MK23.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I’ve seen a few nice examples of a model 29 in presentation cases but they go for around 2k if not more. I managed to find a nice 29 lew Horton classic hunter, original box and all the accessories with it.

Yes, I’ve spotted a few that were $2500 but finding one at a good price is half the fun or else I would just buy off Gunbroker.
    It’s not something I really hafta have.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I have already had a few of the guns I dreamed about for many years. One was a Coonan B, one was a Franchi SPAS-12, and another was a Desert Eagle .50AE. I would really like to have a Thompson M1A1 submachinegun and a M1918 BAR. Semi-autos of these would suffice. I would also like to get a cherry stainless steel Colt Delta Elite 10mm with original paperwork, case, and accessories.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have already had a few of the guns I dreamed about for many years. One was a Coonan B, one was a Franchi SPAS-12, and another was a Desert Eagle .50AE. I would really like to have a Thompson M1A1 submachinegun and a M1918 BAR. Semi-autos of these would suffice. I would also like to get a cherry stainless steel Colt Delta Elite 10mm with original paperwork, case, and accessories.

yes, that would be sweet to find a B.A.R.... still made, in semiauto

Top Bottom