• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I‘ve only been shooting about 10 years and my list is pretty plain. I want a colt detective special in stainless (my Dad carried one when he was a detective). A Tommy Gun (I’m originally from Chicago - what can I say).

Capt. Dave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have already had a few of the guns I dreamed about for many years. One was a Coonan B, one was a Franchi SPAS-12, and another was a Desert Eagle .50AE. I would really like to have a Thompson M1A1 submachinegun and a M1918 BAR. Semi-autos of these would suffice. I would also like to get a cherry stainless steel Colt Delta Elite 10mm with original paperwork, case, and accessories.
    Nice list. I forgot about a Chicago Typewriter. It would be my second choice.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Camp Geiger January 99 for me
    I was at Camp Geiger in May 1979 right after jump school at Ft. Benning. I was the only Marine in our company that had jump wings. While there for the few weeks, all I had the pleasure of shooting, other than the M16A1, was a M72 LAW. That is about all 0321s got to play with.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Over the years, much of the time when I have a grail gun wish, I've been able to obtain it (it may have taken years to accomplish). For example: About 1981 I was introduced to the SIG P210 when I met the Norwegian Embassy Naval Attache when he was Ransom Rest testing ammo in his (his wife and he later invited me to dinner at the Embassy which was rather neat/interesting). It took about 10 years and I had my P210-6. That led to wanting a Swiss Army issue P49 (commercially one is called a P210-2). Finally I found my P49 and the Army officer it'd been issued to.

Current grail gun is a Danish Krag in military configuration with a bore suitable for cast bullets. That combination is not common. Cut up stock Danish Krag's are more common.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I've always wanted a Steyr SSG 69 with the dual triggers, though I wouldn't scoff at the more modern SSG's that Steyr produces. Also, would love an MR73 'Sniper' revolver with original bipod and scope.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I guess though, if we're talking about grail guns, that's something that is rare as hell and while not impossible to obtain, extremely unlikely unless I win Powerball big, I guess I might as well go big. Pancor Jackhammer or Walther WA2000 or even one of the two Cabot 1911s made from meteorite ore.

elpato

Shooter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    A CZ 550 FS in 7x57 Mauser.
    I have one in 6.5x55 Swedish, just think they would make an outstanding pair of deer guns for my kid and I.

The other , is my 1919 Browning ( Catco side plate, on an Israeli kit) transferable that I stupidly sold when going through a divorce. Come to think of it, there are several guns I sold due to divorce that I would like to have back.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    A CZ 550 FS in 7x57 Mauser.
    I have one in 6.5x55 Swedish, just think they would make an outstanding pair of deer guns for my kid and I.

The other , is my 1919 Browning ( Catco side plate, on an Israeli kit) transferable that I stupidly sold when going through a divorce. Come to think of it, there are several guns I sold due to divorce that I would like to have back.
    Yep tell me about it ;)

The_Spaartan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I can't make my mind up so I'll say two lol. A Winchester 1897 trench gun, an authentic one, not a reproduction. And an RPK-74

Attachments

• wm_7447957.jpg
      wm_7447957.jpg
      190.6 KB · Views: 31
    • rpk74_01.jpg
      rpk74_01.jpg
      14 KB · Views: 33

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Thinking on starting a grail gun thread and a search found this old thread.

I have been fortunate enough to own four grail guns. A C. Sharps Arms saddle carbine in 45-70, a Steyr AUG (bought the NATO model), a S&W New Model 3 Schofield nickel plated 5" in 44 Russian, and a M1 Garand (found and bought a Special Edition one from an AF LT). Sold one, gave one to each of my sons, and have one in the stable.

Been thinking on what other grail guns could I want; remembered one, a IMI Timberwolf in 357 Mag.

Which have you on your list? May help me discover or remember another one. Y'all gun addicts help another!

Edit: 5! I remembered another, a vintage High Standard 22 LR semi-auto.

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Thinking on starting a grail gun thread and a search found this old thread.

I have been fortunate enough to own four grail guns. A C. Sharps Arms saddle carbine in 45-70, a Steyr AUG (bought the NATO model), a S&W New Model 3 Schofield nickel plated 5" in 44 Russian, and a M1 Garand (found and bought a Special Edition one from an AF LT). Sold one, gave one to each of my sons, and have one in the stable.

Been thinking on what other grail guns could I want; remembered one, a IMI Timberwolf in 357 Mag.

Which have you on your list? May help me discover or remember another one. Y'all gun addicts help another!

Edit: 5! I remembered another, a vintage High Standard 22 LR semi-auto.
    Guy has one, maybe? Tagged ya.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom