• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smith_586

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have already had a few of the guns I dreamed about for many years. One was a Coonan B, one was a Franchi SPAS-12, and another was a Desert Eagle .50AE. I would really like to have a Thompson M1A1 submachinegun and a M1918 BAR. Semi-autos of these would suffice. I would also like to get a cherry stainless steel Colt Delta Elite 10mm with original paperwork, case, and accessories.
    I got a buddy who bought on of those Ohio ordanance hcar, it’s basically a modern semi auto bar in 30-06 he paid like 5 grand for his though

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    yes, that would be sweet to find a B.A.R.... still made, in semiauto

I had an OOW 1918A3-SLR on order when they first started to take orders. About two years later, they called to see if I still wanted to be in line for one. Unfortunately, priorities changed and I had them remove my name from the list.

Viper0hr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    An SVT 38 or 40 would be nice, going to have to purchase one soon because I just keep seeing the prices rise.
    I'd love a PPSH or DP28, even a semi auto build would be better than nothing.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've had A H Fox, Parker, And the famed Win Model 21, but I'd love to get my hands on an L C Smith. Used to be 16 guage in my day, but 12 or 20 would work for me nowadays.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I have already had a few of the guns I dreamed about for many years. One was a Coonan B, one was a Franchi SPAS-12, and another was a Desert Eagle .50AE. I would really like to have a Thompson M1A1 submachinegun and a M1918 BAR. Semi-autos of these would suffice. I would also like to get a cherry stainless steel Colt Delta Elite 10mm with original paperwork, case, and accessories.
    The small range in Navarre had several deltas when I lived over there a few years ago

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I got a buddy who bought on of those Ohio ordanance hcar, it’s basically a modern semi auto bar in 30-06 he paid like 5 grand for his though
    The true grail would be the pig of course. HCAR would be my second my along with a Thompson typewriter

Last edited:

Smith_586

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The HCAR is what I was going to post as my grail gun lol, along with a Thompson typewriter
    The guy I know probably has over 70-80 guns and he’s only like 24. Guess perks of living at home and mom was a doctor, so he spend all his checks on guns at the local gun shop he worked at lol. I would never drop 5k on a gun.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Did the Coonan have ftf/fteissues?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    And the new ones shave whole pounds off the weight of the old one! I got to handle one of the new ones at a Cabela's Gun Library and I was very impressed

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The guy I know probably has over 70-80 guns and he’s only like 24. Guess perks of living at home and mom was a doctor, so he spend all his checks on guns at the local gun shop he worked at lol. I would never drop 5k on a gun.
    Met a young man like that at SRSC, he had 20k in suppressed weapons and was very nice in letting others take a shot or 2

Smith_586

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Met a young man like that at SRSC, he had 20k in suppressed weapons and was very nice in letting others take a shot or 2
    I like my more higher end guns. But hey to each their own on what they like and what they can afford. I appreciate guns in general as a whole.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    An SVT 38 or 40 would be nice, going to have to purchase one soon because I just keep seeing the prices rise.
    I'd love a PPSH or DP28, even a semi auto build would be better than nothing.
    The DP28 has been on my list for years!

Top Bottom