• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    The going ons are not limited to guns. I listed a riding mower for a friend for 450. I get a short text of "250". It's a 2000 dollar mower as it is. Not will you consider, or if you're in a bind, nothing.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    The going ons are not limited to guns. I listed a riding mower for a friend for 450. I get a short text of "250". It's a 2000 dollar mower as it is. Not will you consider, or if you're in a bind, nothing.
    I hate it when people talk like cavemen. I won’t answer them and even if they offer asking price I won’t sell to them.
    Act like you’ve got some sense.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Have a g19 with custom holster wear marks on the slide, after market stipple wear , LNIB with approx 1000 rounds down pipe . $750 OBO , not interested in trades until nobody falls for this lol
    Forgot the "custom" stipple job done at 2am with Bic lighter and a nail while tweeking....

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Forgot the "custom" stipple job done at 2am with Bic lighter and a nail while tweeking....
    The "high priced" stipple jobs are done at 1am with a Butane lighter. Those are the $1100 dollar Glocks, reduced to $1000 two days later, and reduced to $900 four days later, lol. Six days later...."withdrawn, going back in the safe." double LOL, LOL.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Firearms are not that much different from homes or any other investment. Just because you spent x dollars on upgrades doesn't mean that you are going to get x dollars back in value when you sell it.

I might really like the new kitchen cabinets, but they aren't necessarily going to increase the value of my home as much I spent on them. :)

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We need some more rules, and a special section where the cool kids get first dibs on any bargains that might be listed for sale. ;):cool:

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Offer just dropped to $200.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Firearms are not that much different from homes or any other investment. Just because you spent x dollars on upgrades doesn't mean that you are going to get x dollars back in value when you sell it.

I might really like the new kitchen cabinets, but they aren't necessarily going to increase the value of my home as much I spent on them. :)

Harder to sell custom guns as they need to appeal to the buyers taste... unless buying to part something out.

Top Bottom