• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even rockers get old....... I thump a yungin now and again, they get in my truck and Whiskey Drinking Woman is playing, I ask who is that, of course Guns and Roses, then I show them the Hair of the Dog disk and have a good laugh. Watched Paladia last night on Direct TV the history of the group Kansas with the original 6 guys was on, followed by Joe Bonamassa's tribute to Muddy Waters and Howling Wolf at Red Rock, interesting, both programs. My taste in music is very, very eclectic, I like good anything. Sorry, but good and rap do not belong in the same paragraph.

If you like zydeco, do yourself a favor and drive over to Lafayette on Sunday afternoon, turn south off I-10 and go down to I believe it is The Columns Restaurant, an old plantation house looking building on the right, on a rise. Drop in and listen and watch. The older Cajuns have an old fashioned fais dodo every Sunday afternoon. Stopped there, on purpose, three different times on my way from Texas to home.
    Ed

Docar15

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We were at the Alpine Valley last week...
    SRV is dead and you can't get Justin Bieber near a helicopter.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Walked into a local shop, told the owner I was listining to the Shondels he said he remembered the name, but he was a little kid. Told him the lead guitar player was in the 101st with me. They recorded several songs, never went anywhere, so he joined up. On his 21st birthday we went to St Louis , Mo, his home. He and the Shondels played his birthday, #1 hit I Think We Are Alone Now, I had three hangovers in one day. Great trip as a Gi.
    Ed

Top Bottom