• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He just keeps getting more and more support. It's hilarious watching all the political elite pontificate on him. They are in disbelief and struggle to explain his support and think it won't last. I think they just don't realize how truly hated the governing elite and they themselves their media elite enablers are. Don't have a clue how Trump might actually govern but at least he is something different and standing up for manufacturing and the middle class with a call for tariffs on imported goods and companies that move offshore for cheap labor. Ironically Bernie Sanders is the only other candidate who dares to speak against the free trade agreements gutting our national sovereignty and manufacturing base.

Not sure what the hell happened to Paul. He is indistinguishable from the other 16 internationalist mega-corp backed candidates.

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like what trump is doing, but I think he will self destruct. He's going to keep getting farther and farther out in left field, and while I will probably agree with 99% of what he says/does, it will end up being to much truth for the steeple to handle. I hope I'm wrong and that he is the "shake up" that this country needs.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So long as his wife is hot, I'm so sick of the idea of someone ugly in the White House.

If he can convince me that he's serious about hurting the people who are exporting our jobs, he will get my attention.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So long as his wife is hot, I'm so sick of the idea of someone ugly in the White House.

If he can convince me that he's serious about hurting the people who are exporting our jobs, he will get my attention.

Shocking revelation Max, I figured you were a Hillary/Obama lover like your buddy Droshki.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He seems to me like a man that WILL ANSWER a question instead of rambeling off on something else and beating around the bush . I'm pretty sure he will have some hard questions to.

All the debates have never been anything but a joke as far as I am concerned but you can bet he will bring new life into them. Lets see if he has really got any ideas on how to try to fix things instead of just knowing whats wrong with the country. Hell alot of people know whats wrong its just the fix part thats missing.

One thing you can be sure of is that the fact checkers are going to be working overtime before all this is over.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree with ya'll, I love seeing the elitist establishment quaking in their boots and Carl Rove doesn't know what to say.

Look for a republican style Herman Cain attack to come.

Rick

helo_hunter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sad watching the lame stream Republicans react to Trump. They are just democrats in different suits. SO need to replace Boehner, McConnell, McCain, and the list goes on.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Shocking revelation Max, I figured you were a Hillary/Obama lover like your buddy Droshki.

Actually, I can't really stand either one. I dislike Obama emmensley, but not because someone said he was born in Africa or because people claim he's a communist. The Clinton's are a no brainer, if for no other reason than the fact I detest the idea of royal families/American monarchies.

Personally, I'm actually pretty sick of the current election process. From now until the actual election we will be flooded with propoganda, everywhere from the news, to youtube commercials, to bs/fake titters and Facebook stories, to network tv. And when you get right down to it, neither party is really all that different. Meanwhile, the social divides between rich/poor, races, religions, etc get driven home and Americans get to start hating eachnother more, in the process of "supporting" thier favorite politician.
    Couple that with the fact that in both of the last two elections, no one actually bothered to read my vote before a winner was announced, the actual big battle here is going to get me to actually show up to a poll.

If there's a candidate that is willing to disengage us from the "global market", willing to be serious about pressure ing congress on adopting a budget, will actually give attention to the immigration soup sandwich, then ya even if he's a loud mouthed jackass, I'll give them my attention. But I suspect this election will be like the last: 10% misdirection, 90% smear.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well he did once advocate a one-time tax of 14.5% on the rich with assets over 10 million to pay off debt. Has mentioned single payer health care as an option and said he thinks we have an obligation to take care of the poor and those with less. Pretty progressive of him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Well he did once advocate a one-time tax of 14.5% on the rich with assets over 10 million to pay off debt. Has mentioned single payer health care as an option and said he thinks we have an obligation to take care of the poor and those with less. Pretty progressive of him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a Democrat - maybe he isn't as big a nut as I thought.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He seems to me like a man that WILL ANSWER a question instead of rambeling off on something else and beating around the bush . I'm pretty sure he will have some hard questions to.

All the debates have never been anything but a joke as far as I am concerned but you can bet he will bring new life into them. Lets see if he has really got any ideas on how to try to fix things instead of just knowing whats wrong with the country. Hell alot of people know whats wrong its just the fix part thats missing.

One thing you can be sure of is that the fact checkers are going to be working overtime before all this is over.

I have several reasons I will not vote for Trump, but I do appreciate the kickstart he has given the immigration debate. One problem I have with him is that he currently doesn't have an explanation on HOW he will do the things he says he is going to do. Example: When asked about immigration, he says Mexico is going to pay to have the wall/fence built along our entire border. Then he is asked how is he going to make them pay. He starts talking in a circle and doesn't answer the question.

He also supported the AWB and has never renounced that position.

Those two things sort of make me nervous on Trump.

As of now, I still have a list of only three I'd even be willing to consider for my vote. Cruz, Paul and Rubio. Paul is slowly losing my support and Rubio is sort of stagnant for me because I'm waiting to hear his final immigration position. If it's a weak one, he's off my list. Cruz is the only one who who consistently hits the right button on my non-negotiable issues (in no particular order):

Guns.
    Immigration.
    Abortion.

Not anther gun control law signed, and start rolling back existing laws.

No illegals allowed amnesty, lock down the border to illegals.

Ban all abortions and defund Planned Parenthood.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not sure about the abortion thing. What about cases of rape, incest, or the life of the mother? While I personally do not believe in abortion as a means of birth control (that should be done at the start) I think it should be a womens right to choose. They are the ones who have to live with the consequences of their decision. I don't think that I or any other man who will never have an abortion should have a vote on that issue. JMHO

Idoono

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I tell all my anti abortion conservative friends that the females getting abortions are mostly illegal immigrants, welfare mothers, or at the very least, liberals, so what do they care?

Top Bottom