• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I, like many on here, am a vet, and if you really think that America's sons and daughters would turn on their own people, you're out of your ducking mind. Now, step away from the aluminum. Lol.

Unless this is all satire, I can't really tell.

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I, like many on here, am a vet, and if you really think that America's sons and daughters would turn on their own people, you're out of your ducking mind. Now, step away from the aluminum. Lol.

I've been following the Jade Helm discussion on several forums but I never post since I've never been in the military. However, this ^^^^^^^^^ is what I keep thinking. I just can't see the average American enlisted or officer following an order like this. I was hoping I wasn't naive.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

In a minute, it is not the same Service I knew and all but the Special Ops Community will be knocking on your door on a 2nd Lt order without a second thought...just like the local POPO

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I was an officer just a few years ago. ALL of the guys I went to school with also were, and half STILL are. Theres no way.

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hate to disagree with you Dan but it could happen and has already happened. KENT STATE. Remember how you are suposed to FOLLOW orders...Granted I don't think it will be like some people panic over but like Frank said some 2nd LT might give that order in command of those that will follow his orders.

Will all the MIL do it? NO but beleave me there are some that will and probally end up shooting at each other before it would all be done. The thing about not following unlawful orders is a bunch of crap. Young troups will do it because they are afraid of a court marshal.

I don't beleave in our lifetime any of this will happen so we are just a bunch of people talking about a bad movie.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've been following the Jade Helm discussion on several forums but I never post since I've never been in the military. However, this ^^^^^^^^^ is what I keep thinking. I just can't see the average American enlisted or officer following an order like this. I was hoping I wasn't naive.

I along with many others am also a vet and still on active duty. That being said, I pledged an oath to defend this COUNTRY, not the people running it. I will strip naked the day I'm given any kind of an order like that. They can kill me, torture me or whatever, however I will never raid houses/fire on Americans.

Doc

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Droshki can hold hands in the black list ring of infamy as well.

Haha, look what the cat dragged in. Whats up man? Hows things at the welfare center? We're still hiring over here! Hows the old man?

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have never said that anyone on this forum or anyone I have ever know would .Just that it has happened in the past. Doc,Research KENT STATE, Those guys were in uniform. As far as Katrina I don't know if any of those stories are true or not,The only thing I know is that guns were taken and don't know if the mil was involved and I am pretty sure there could have been gun fire. Who inforces Marshal law.?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I was an officer just a few years ago. ALL of the guys I went to school with also were, and half STILL are. Theres no way.
    Over and out. For real this time. lol.

We will just have to agree to disagree then, a declared Martial Law, Military activated to do what they do in our cities...some will relish the opportunity as they did in Katrina seizing guns.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Droshki,Just looked up that list, Does that mean they get you guys before me? I won't starve because I have plenty of a WW2 stape on hand,SPAM.

reel_crazy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    where do I sign up?.. as far as things that make you go hmmm.. how about Escambia county's public safety building's 300,000.00 dollar security fence.. the county has secrets??? exactly who are they protecting themselves from?

the following was lifted from an article posted last year

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2014/06/12/public-safety-fence/10353173/

The construction of the $300,000 fence was funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, a county spokesperson said. The 1,024-foot-long, 8-foot-tall fence is designed to meet Homeland Security requirements and will allow county officials to lock down the facility in the event of a security threat.
    The Public Safety building houses the Emergency Operations Center, the headquarters for emergency response during hurricanes, floods, severe storms and other disasters.

A county spokesperson said it was critical the facility remain operational during an emergency and that the fence was built as a contingency to keep county officials and leadership safe in a worst-case scenario.

The spokesperson said that because the fence comprises part of the county's "security system plan," Florida statutes prevent the county from disclosing precise details on when the fence would be utilized.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom