• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So how do we go from training Russian soldiers to fighting them at the North Pole........

None are so blind as those who will not see:

With news of numerous Wal-Mart supercenters now being 'temporarily closed' (6+ months each which brings us to October 2015 or later) in at least 4 different states now tied to the Jade Helm 15 'exercises' due to what we're being told are 'plumbing problems', will these massive stores soon be used as 'food distribution centers' and to house the headquarters of invading troops from China, here to disarm Americans one by one as promised by Michelle Obama to the Chinese prior to Obama leaving the White House? Astute story commenters were quick to point out that any plumbing problem can be fixed in much less time than 6 months, even in such large supercenters, and to have several of these 6-month closings all at once in states tied to Jade Helm 15 and martial law exercises (Florida, Texas, California and Oklahoma) reeks of something much deeper than 'plumbing issues'. The fact that China has DEMANDED Americans be disarmed and the scheduled 'reopening dates' (if they EVER reopen at all!) of these stores will be after Jade Helm 15 is completed are raising many questions about what is really going on among those who are paying attention to events in Barack Obama's 'new America' as seen in more detail below. One reader tells us that one of these Wal-Mart stores had just recently been remodeled and didn't have any plumbing problems while the note below is from a source who recently called her local Wal-Mart and discovered they may NEVER reopen!

With 'emperor Obama' now attempting to dismantle our country for good and as America descends one day closer into full-scale countrywide 'police-state' tyranny, numerous events taking place the last several days should cement into our heads the fact that our country isn't America anymore and despite attempts by the mainstream media and trolls stalking alternative news websites, we can see that America is quickly becoming Iraq or Afghanistan as country-wide preparation for a massive event is now being taken to the next level.

The recent email sent to All News Pipeline from a deep background source seen below shares of another event that recently happened in Yuma, Arizona and begs us to ask the question, has Jade Helm 15 already begun? Is the massive exposure of various martial law-style 'drills' across the country by the alternative media causing the NWO to accelerate their plans for a full-scale police-state crackdown prior to the rest of the country awakening and DEMANDING that these be stopped? This new Intellihub story tells us that the federal government is now actively seeking 'role players' for simulating the relocation of US citizens to detention camps in Phoenix, Arizona. Are all of these events that are now happening in these 'Jade Helm 15' states just a coincidence or a very clear pattern?

The answer is clear!

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oh shit......the sky is falling...run...go out and buy every single round of 22lr you can get your hands on, so you can snipe the infidels from 1000yds away.

Sorry. I had to!

Doc

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    while your at it, try it with your .223, .308, 7.62x 39 or what ever you prefer...
    and see if your any better of a shot at 1k yrds.

i'm also sorry..........

305RSlc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Holy Shit!!! What do I need to do to get prepared for this up and coming doomsday?

Go buy plenty of socks, toilet paper, gold, Spam, and .303 British rounds (cuz their the best for everything up to 2k yds).

If you want to blend in and not be suspected of being hostile, load up on a few "Ready for Hillary" shirts, get your Obama '12 bumper stickers, and put big GUN FREE ZONE signs all around your house.

305RSlc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Drosh, I've seen that map before. What exactly, do you think or know of, is Eglin's role as the 'Home Station' in all of this?

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dont know why they list Eglin. SOF HQ is over at Hurlburt, however....Hurlburt, and Duke (and many others) are technically only auxiliary fields of Eglin. Technically, they are not entities of their own.

Last edited:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Auxiliary Field 1 (Wagner Field)
    Auxiliary Field 2 (Pierce Field)
    Auxiliary Field 3 (Duke Field)
    Auxiliary Field 4 (Peel Field)
    Auxiliary Field 5 (Piccolo Field)
    Auxiliary Field 6 (Biancur Field)
    Auxiliary Field 7 (Epler Field)
    Auxiliary Field 8 (Baldsiefen Field)
    Auxiliary Field 9 (Hurlburt Field)
    Auxiliary Field 10 (Dillon Field)

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Be glad you bought all that Gold and silver. Oh,Them damn troops will probably steal it and Rape your wife to.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been preaching this scenario for many years and have been just as ridiculed as Dro. Sure, it's been around for 50 years but we've NEVER had such an anti-America regime in power before. Just way too many things are adding up, way too many that have no plausible explanation. Why does DHS need a billion hollow points? Why do local sherriff's offices need MRAPS?

They can build a complete Wally World in less than 6 months, why would it take that long to repair plumbing, even using union plumbers?

So laugh, make jokes, ridicule and keep thinking "it will never happen here". I'm sure the German Jews thought the same thing. Meanwhile, I will be praying you all are 100% correct and we that foresee what's coming are living in a world of paranoia and suspicious black helicopters.

Remember, people living in freedom is not historically the norm, it's quite rare in history. Most of the world's population has lived it's life in bondage under tyrannical regimes.

Rick

Last edited:

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh my this was a little much for a Monday morning. Russians, Isis, The UN, our Military, Walmart, and local Sheiff's with MRAPS all conspiring in an elaborate Red Dawn take over. That's one hell of a conspiracy to keep under wraps. What about Europe and Australia? They have already been disarmed so are they to be subjugated first or are those few hundred million people in on it as well.

Others have been to kind. This is Bat Shit Crazy talk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh my this was a little much for a Monday morning. Russians, Isis, The UN, our Military, Walmart, and local Sheiff's with MRAPS all conspiring in an elaborate Red Dawn take over. That's one hell of a conspiracy to keep under wraps. What about Europe and Australia? They have already been disarmed so are they to be subjugated first or are those few hundred million people in on it as well.

Others have been to kind. This is Bat Shit Crazy talk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not aware of the British paratroopers, and the Danish troops preparing Guantanamo bay?

Top Bottom