• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I keep seeing videos like this. Trying to be objective but it sure looks fishy. What do you think?

It does look a bit like this but how easy would it be to scam this process?

Whatever may be happening here, what is to prevent manipulation at this level?

Last edited:

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Talked to a relative that lives in AZ near Phoenix (Maricopa County). She and a friend personally took their mail in ballots to a drop off box. She later checked and official records stated they had no record of receiving her ballot. Friends ballot was received and logged in. Keep in mind that they were together and dropped off their completed ballots at the same time to the same place. Seems that friend is registered as an independent and relative is registered as a republican.

Hmmmmmm...........

MrFish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Second Amendment is fine. They can't get any legislation past McConnell and any EO would get challenged. How do you think the Supreme Court is gonna go on a EO Gun Ban? My bet is they won't side with it.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The Second Amendment is fine. They can't get any legislation past McConnell and any EO would get challenged. How do you think the Supreme Court is gonna go on a EO Gun Ban? My bet is they won't side with it.

I’m praying that you are right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I could see a few states doing away with the 2nd. It’s similar to legalizing marijuana. That shit is still illegal on the federal level but states have taken it on themselves to legalize.

MrFish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I could see a few states doing away with the 2nd. It’s similar to legalizing marijuana. That shit is still illegal on the federal level but states have taken it on themselves to legalize.
    Marijuana isn't in the Bill of Rights. No state can infringe on them. California and DC have gotten their hands slapped before. Marijuana is a different bird.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is no different than prohibition!! People want it, they are going to smoke it just like when people wanted alcohol, they found it on the black market or made it in their bathtub! I don't think with our current SCOTUS, the 2nd is going away!!

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I keep seeing videos like this. Trying to be objective but it sure looks fishy. What do you think?

It does look a bit like this but how easy would it be to scam this process?

Whatever may be happening here, what is to prevent manipulation at this level?

so sorry, if someone is so damn dumb they cannot fill a ballot out right, then they don't count, no dup ballots can be made out for them...

this shit stinks like 4 day old fishheads in the sun, inside of a plastic bag...

MrFish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    so sorry, if someone is so damn dumb they cannot fill a ballot out right, then they don't count, no dup ballots can be made out for them...

this shit stinks like 4 day old fishheads in the sun, inside of a plastic bag...
    It's not that it wasn't filled out right by the voter, it's the ballot that has a printing error and can't be scanned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom