• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Looks good. How well does it ride?
    Only used it today. Gonna test a few more days and see. Comfortable so far. I've got it set with the mag even with my hip or just slightly aft. It passed the toilet test, lol. (didn't fall in the floor or into the toilet)

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Bought an XDs 45 when they first came out and carried it as my CCW for years. It is very comfortable to carry and you will forget you have it on. Still have it but don't carry it anymore. Wanted more bullets on board so moved to 9
    I see the attraction of having more pews. I get it.
    To me the lighter weight with the larger caliber is a good trade off. Plus the advantages of not being deaf after touching one off. 9mm crack out of a short barrel is brutal especially in an inclosed space. Unless your running 147 gr. That's what I have loaded in the " oh $hit" inside the house ho cap 9's.
    With the versacarry holster I can tote 13 rds. With ease. With the G30 I can tote 20rds but more weight.
    Been looking for the poly rds for the 45. 90gr. I think? Carry Weight reduction and still be protected. I've tested them(9mm) novx and inceptor on dillos and possums, they wreck em. 100% function.

Blobfisher

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It’ll always depend on your situation. If I’m out jogging and the only valuable I have on me is my ancient iPhone, I’m mainly carrying in case a wild dog decides I got too close to its favorite hydrant and jumps me. I’d feel pretty confident with 5-6 rounds in that case. On the other hand, if I’m road-tripping cross-country (through states with good laws) and I know I may end up at a gas station late at night or broken down on the side of the road, I want at least 10 rounds and preferably more than that. Usually I try to go with the largest capacity gun that I can comfortably shoot and conceal.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom