• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Just in case... I Remember 1994.... I've been buying "stuff" for the last few weeks. Its gonna take me over a full day to go around and collect it all. Mags,ammo, uppers/lowers, lights, scopes, complete firearms. I will NOT get caught short again. I've tapped into the "underground" GCGF. The sale forum only has about 10% of whats really available. How long before 9mm is a buck a round?? 5.56? Is almost there as of today and that's fmj dirt clod blasting ammo. Another 15hr work day today on ot. :) more $$ for stuff!

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just in case... I Remember 1994.... I've been buying "stuff" for the last few weeks. Its gonna take me over a full day to go around and collect it all. Mags,ammo, uppers/lowers, lights, scopes, complete firearms. I will NOT get caught short again. I've tapped into the "underground" GCGF. The sale forum only has about 10% of whats really available. How long before 9mm is a buck a round?? 5.56? Is almost there as of today and that's fmj dirt clod blasting ammo. Another 15hr work day today on ot. :) more $$ for stuff!
    The best 9mm ammo while maybe not a buck was above 50 cents.
    anyway what is your life worth if you do not have any 9.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's a little extreme.

However, I've got some 9mm that I'll sell for "what is your life worth" prices. Cash only, though.
    Speer +P gold dot was never cheap and I never got around to getting a case of it. I have a practical supply of +P+ federal 115 grain of several hundred rounds, but not a huge quantity. Lots of Nato spec and just practice ammo on hand and hundreds of really old stuff with a couple of rounds dating back to WWII.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The best 9mm ammo while maybe not a buck was above 50 cents.
    anyway what is your life worth if you do not have any 9.
    However, I've got some 9mm that I'll sell for "what is your life worth" prices. Cash only, though.

I figure "my Life is Worth" about .12 cent per round. I'll take 2 cases please.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    And I am selling ammo. ((??)) How silly of me. --- SAWMAN
    Ammo wasn't an issue, it was +$70 high cap glock, AR,AK, drums, barrels with threads and retractable stocks. All those wiggly "crappy" factory adjustable stocks will be like gold. Etc.. i still have LE /GOV stamped mini14 mags.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Got to see the 0900 neckbeards at Academy this morning. Impressive bunch.
    Sadly, they’re probably on our side and I don’t think they could’ve carried their three bricks of 22 more than 50 yards.
    May God help us all.
    4089FD6B-F5F7-4CAC-8BE4-E9ADEA4C89CE.gif

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Got to see the 0900 neckbeards at Academy this morning. Impressive bunch.
    Sadly, they’re probably on our side and I don’t think they could’ve carried their three bricks of 22 more than 50 yards.
    May God help us all.

Such an elitist about your firearms and grooming Dante - perhaps you should come on over to the "other side". We enjoy good looks, intelligence, and fine firearms.

Top Bottom