• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've got brass that's going to the recycle facility Monday unless someone here wants it. I can't post pictures for some reason but there's about six 5 gallon buckets full. It's all brass, no steel and some is sorted. It's a great deal for someone wanting a lot of brass!
    $1.80 per pound (what the recycler pays).
    If someone would be kind enough to post pictures for me I will email or text them to you.
    Thanks

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gentlemen, I had the pleasure of meeting Mr Steve last month and talking shop, Best of I remember these pieces of brass are from a very well kept range and have not been left out in the dew or rain, and are once fired, for those who left them make the money to buy new and don't roll there own, The reloading components I received from Mr Steve and good conversation on all our favorite sport was good to go, and would do business in the future with confidence ,,,,, GLWS olecarver

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any idea how many pound are there?

Unfortunately I just found out that my only scale is broken. I'll pick one up later but if anyone is interested before I get one bring a scale!!!
    Whatever they weigh is reloadable brass, no .22, debris (dirt or rocks etc.) steel etc. I just hate to see the recycler get good brass and melt it down! I don't think you'll find a better opportunity if you have any intentions of reloading. I'll also take trades if that sways someone considering this.

Last edited:

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great man to deal with here !!! Could you hear them dogs running on the river today , sorry sat. You home !!! Hope all is well !!

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's 306 pounds of reloadable brass. Ready to sort, prep and load. Some has been partially sorted. For example, one bucket is full of unsorted rifle brass (no handgun) of various calibers.
    This is all brass, no steel, .22 , debris etc. All reloadable brass for 1.80 per pound.
    I also have 104 pounds of mixed (brass, steel, .22 etc.) that I'll take .90 per pound - half price because I don't know what the recycler pays for it.

Luv2Hunt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If someone was to buy the lot I'd be interested in about 20 pounds of .270 win and 300 wby. And help sort.

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All it takes is phone calls if you're that interested. That's how I got prices???
    Also, if you can find loadable brass cheaper you're getting an awesome price and maybe you can share your source with the rest of us.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom