Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

GCGF Local Powder Dealers and Availability

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

HEIST

Reaction score
Where would be my best bet on finding primers and powder for 223? My dies and projectiles will be delivered on the 9th. Im in Pace.

Deep South Arms & Ammo

Local Dealer
Local Dealer
Reaction score
I sell and keep some powder instock and will do group buys if and when GCGF wants to do it. I can add it to my regular orders and can save you some $$ on reloading powder, primers and projectiles (bullets).
just pm me and maybe I can get better pricing for you on the stuff you want??? I don't buy huge amounts from the manufacturers so my dealer discount cost isn't huge but it is in the range that I can save you alittle normally.
Thanks
Troy

Chuck32571

Reaction score
I'll start by compiling and updating a list of local powder dealers in the GCGF area. I encourage members to post here with new/other dealers not already mentioned as well as the types of powder available at any local dealers. I'll try my best to organize the dealers by location, but I will probably need some help with accurate location descriptions.

Pensacola, FL area:
Uber's Lock and Gun
Mike's Sporting Goods
Ammo Sales
Bass and Bucks
USA Performance
Specialty Pawn

Milton, FL area:
Bailey's Guns

Fort Walton, FL area:
Ranger Firearms

Freeport, FL area:
Copeland's Guns and Ammo

Defuniak Springs, FL area:
Po'Boy's

Robertsdale, AL area:
Styx River Shooting Center

Daphne/Eastern Shore, AL area:
Bass Pro
Gold Mine Pawn Shop

Mobile, AL area:
Mobile Shooting Center

Thanks to NWFLYJ for the idea and contribution and Signal25 and Jhunter for their contributions as well!
Add Gander Outdoors to that list. They carry common pistol, rifle and shotgun powder at equal or below internet costs.

SAWMAN

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Was in Mike's yesterday. They have a good supply of powders. Especially the 223/5.56 powders. --- SAWMAN

Jevaughn

Reaction score
Anyone have updated lists? I know Uber's has a decent selection. I live in Pace, but work in Fairhope, AL and Goldmine gun and pawn in Daphne has a great selection and Styx River shooting center has a good selection.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Have been to Uber's and Mike's lately. Also Scott's in Jay.
ALL have a good selection of powders. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Was at Styx River Shooting Center this AM. Hadn't been there in a couple of years. Great employee. Lady reall knew her guns,reloading and associated equipment.
They have the VERY BEST supply of powders that I have ever seen in this area. Great supply of bullets and other associated reloading equipment.
Good selection of new AND used guns also. And quite a bit of factory ammo in stock.
THEN - - -> I went over to the Derailed Diner for b'fast. I had a Bob's Burger . . OR . . the box that it came in. Not sure which. ---- SAWMAN

gendoc

Reaction score
Was at Styx River Shooting Center this AM. Hadn't been there in a couple of years. Great employee. Lady reall knew her guns,reloading and associated equipment.
They have the VERY BEST supply of powders that I have ever seen in this area. Great supply of bullets and other associated reloading equipment.
Good selection of new AND used guns also. And quite a bit of factory ammo in stock.
THEN - - -> I went over to the Derailed Diner for b'fast. I had a Bob's Burger . . OR . . the box that it came in. Not sure which. ---- SAWMAN
If that was the owner, she has been around a long time in shooting centers, ranges and
Gun shops.

SAWMAN

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Extremely pleasent and helpful lady.
Noticed the owners last name was "Doss". Wonder if their relatives were the family of Desmond Doss ( Hacksaw Ridge) ??? --- SAWMAN

War-Buff

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped by Styx a few years ago and was impressed with their reloading stock, but I haven't been back since I found their shelves bare during the shortage period. It's good to know they are stocked up again.

Jevaughn

Reaction score
I go there on my way home some days. They've got a good selection of reloading supplies. So does Goldmine gun and pawn in Daphne. Goldmine has slightly better prices on powder and more hardware available for rcbs and Lee equipment

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts

Sponsors

3rd Coast

Members online