• BAD5669B-5F24-430F-A826-6F855268F284.jpeg
      BAD5669B-5F24-430F-A826-6F855268F284.jpeg
      1.5 MB · Views: 193

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I'm going to bump this thread and second the motion to go to STYX RIVER just over the state line in Alabama on I-10. Went there today for the first time.....OMG powder galore, and much cheaper than even the small shops in Pensacola. Styx River is an amazing store with very friendly staff. The lady said that with handgun purchases for Florida residents they ship to Buck and Bass.

AA#2 $26.99
    AA#7 $27.99
    Bullseye $26.99, all per pound.
    I8CO30KoTsq19PETu6kcpw.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I'm going to bump this thread and second the motion to go to STYX RIVER just over the state line in Alabama on I-10. Went there today for the first time.....OMG powder galore, and much cheaper than even the small shops in Pensacola. Styx River is an amazing store with very friendly staff. The lady said that with handgun purchases for Florida residents they ship to Buck and Bass.

AA#2 $26.99
    AA#7 $27.99
    Bullseye $26.99, all per pound. View attachment 90754
    Shuush! Dammit. I was gonna make a killing re selling powder,primers and bullets! When I got home :). I reccomend them too. They will also order stuff 4 u. Also the lady ( I forgot her name, shame on me) da boss, is quite knowledgeable on stuff.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

AA#2 $26.99
    AA#7 $27.99
    Bullseye $26.99, all per pound. View attachment 90754
    They also have good prices on firearms. They use buck and bass for Florida transfers and forego the Alabama state taxes. They've even been pretty lucky about having 9mm range ammo in stock at least a few days a week. They're open wed-sun until 5. I work in Baldwin county and stop by there once a week at least to see if they get anything new in. Last time I was there I snagged 4 boxes of Browning 9mm 115gr fmj for $14/50 count box. It's a 30 minute drive from Pace/Milton area and well worth the trip if you need powders and usually primers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Shuush! Dammit. I was gonna make a killing re selling powder,primers and bullets! When I got home :). I reccomend them too. They will also order stuff 4 u. Also the lady ( I forgot her name, shame on me) da boss, is quite knowledgeable on stuff.
    Mike and Cindy Doss.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    ...They use buck and bass for Florida transfers and forego the Alabama state taxes...

Interesting. How does that work for FL buyers? Do we pay for shipping to the FL FFL? Pay FL sales tax at the FL FFL at the time of transfer? Do you know what buck & bass charges for a transfer? Thanks for any info.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Interesting. How does that work for FL buyers? Do we pay for shipping to the FL FFL? Pay FL sales tax at the FL FFL at the time of transfer? Do you know what buck & bass charges for a transfer? Thanks for any info.
    I honestly don't know. You can call and find out though.
    a0b4732e3befc51ab21af1468f3a3099.jpg

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I stopped by on my way home and asked. She said she thinks it's a $35 fee that buck and bass charges. No shipping.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I stopped by there again today. Bought more powder. No primers. She said they get shipments in every day. That is a cool place. There were five or six old men (probably younger than me lol) sitting around the table that's set up in there just hanging out shooting the breeze. Gotta love it. Two thumbs up. If I were closer I'd be a regular sitting at that table too.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I stopped by there again today. Bought more powder. No primers. She said they get shipments in every day. That is a cool place. There were five or six old men (probably younger than me lol) sitting around the table that's set up in there just hanging out shooting the breeze. Gotta love it. Two thumbs up. If I were closer I'd be a regular sitting at that table too.
    Shuush! Dammit. By the time I get home the shelves will be empty and nothing left but dust!!! :)

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Don' you worry James. Been buying up all the good stuff. Will resell at a "gouger's profit". (JUST TO MAKE THE LITTLE BOYZ CRY)
    LOVE IT !! --- SAWMAN

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I've got enough powder to load thousands of various pistol rounds and a few hundred .308. got enough primers for 500 rifle rounds and about 2000 pistol rounds +/-... Hopefully that will hold until supplies kick back up. I just can't go to the range and pop off several hundred rounds at a time like normal.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I know pistol primers are in short supply, especially small, but how about rifle primers? Specifically, are Large Rifle Primers available?

Top Bottom