Fellas this hapend on the 4th of July in Georgia..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Never,ever,allow them to close the distance on you. This decission just could be the biggest decission that you will have to make in this type of fight.
    Remember also - - -> your threats/warnings of " I have a gun,I will shoot you,Don't come any closer or I will kill you",etc,etc,etc,will be disbelieved. Thugs like this have been intimidating others for a long time. Force was never used against them so do not expect them to believe your threats/warnings. This fact could be what ultimately causes their death.
    FOR ME - -> If I witnessed this,I would approach to within 30ft,I would have drawn my weapon,commanded them to stop while pointing the weapon at them,if the thug doing the kicking did not stop IMMEDIATELY I would shoot him COM. If the other thugs turned toward me,and even made the slightest approach,I would kill them also.
    PLEASE . . . none of you pacifist guys,don't tell me that I had better not do it or even post what I would do because I will go to jail. I really am sick of hearing that bullshit.
    Run screeming to tell the police if you want to little girl. I choose to actually fucking do something to help these poor people. ----- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Never,ever,allow them to close the distance on you.

^^^this^^^

never ever think if someone points a gun at you , they won't really shoot you....

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will always think that anyone pointing a gun at me intends to kill me. Every thing I do from that moment on will be an effort to avoid them killing me. For a man not to be in fear for his life when a gun is pointed in his direction is foolish at best.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Re: couple attacked in PCB, here's details the girls mom posted.

This type of attack in becoming common. PCB Mayor's comments come across like The Amity Mayor in Jaws, he doesn't want to scare away the tourist dollars.

MikelBlair

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've got 2 close friends that are members. Both are highly decorated retired Army special forces. They currently work private security wherever they are sent if you understand what that means. They are two of the most patriotic men I know. They have two American loving wives and 7 incredible daughters between all attending colleges on academic scholarships the lowest GPA is 4.2. 4 are in army rotc. These men as well as the others will not start anything. They simply let it be known who they were and they are serious about protecting defenseless black Americans and there impersonal families. From nut jobs on the right and nut jobs on the left. Trust me when I say they would help anyone in need if the situation presented itself. My family has a total of 90 years military service in the Army, Marine Corp and including my 10 in the Navy. My Grandfather, Uncle, Father, Step Father have 3 silver stars, 2 bronze stars and 5 purple hearts between them. I know what real soldiers are and these men are real soldiers. Some are police officers, teachers and even a couple of deacons but all of them served in the military and all were honorably discharged that is a mandatory requirement. They were well trained in the military and they continue to train now. Heaven forbid some idiots cross the line with these men. They are a well organized and trained militia. Intelligence people, special forces, recon, infantry and at least 2 former Apache pilots. I don't know why it shocked people to see them. I guess certain folks only thought us white folks had militias. It's a free country. They aren't fans of what a few idiots are trying to turn BLM into. Unfortunately there are DUMBASSES in every organization in America both white and black that seem to get all the coverage. As far as the Texas thing. Everyone knows you ask for the world to begin with. That's simply the beginning of a dialogue. I hope this helped you understand.

MikelBlair

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think what we saw this past weekend was mostly a staged political event. Hundreds of heavily armed people show up at a park that was closed to call out others who were not there. Didn't see any police but there was plenty of news media to get interviews and coverage. The purpose? Good question. Maybe an attempt at intimidation, maybe baiting to get the other side to fire the first shot, maybe an attempt to embolden others on their side who might be on the fence to go ahead and act. Who knows. But a propaganda event to be sure.
    Get your facts straight. The park was open. The police were there. The police stated all protesters were polite and orderly. All protesters also had permits to open carry.

MikelBlair

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Panama City Beach: Four men get out of car, start getting naked, maybe changing clothes. A family's dad asked them to go behind their car due to his young daughter. Family friends on FB said the men were displaying/shaking their genitals and addressing the little girl. Group attack/beat dad and mom! Yeah, there's two sides to every story.

In Indiana 5 white guys tried to lynch a black guy over 4th of July weekend. A lot of it was caught in video. Those 5 idiots give decent white folks a bad name. From the looks of them they couldn't count to 6 without using their fingers. Just a bunch of fat drunk wanna be's. Point is bad shit happened to other people also. It wadnt limited to us white folks.

MikelBlair

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What good is a former Apache driver with out an Apache?
    The local militia here in my part of Florida has 3 tanks... Whose to say they don't have some outfitted helicopters. All you need is the know how.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know that. Let’s see what kind of tanks he has.

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was so looking forward to hearing about the tanks and the big guns that are on them.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Bottom