Patriot Mobile

Fellas this hapend on the 4th of July in Georgia..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    What impressed the most with awesome display ............uhhh..........was ..........Sorry, I drew a blank.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Then lets bring it on. Quit talking about it.
    You start gettin' this armed,mouthy, and pseudo- brave go to redneck land and start killin' them good-ol-boys hunting dogs. Try slappin' around their wives and children and see how far you get.
    When the wrath comes down on these groups,it will come down HARD !!
    As in the above pic,a bunch of well armed guys step around the corner and why would they hold back from opening up on these BP's. They have made the threat,they have the means to carry out the threat,I feel that my life is in danger . . . soooooooo ???
    Full auto's will come into play before this gets any better. A whole bunch of people will die also.
    WAR ?? Probably not. But race fighting . . . probably so. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Hand Cannon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    That video is troubling because nothing good will come out of that group. Pretty clear they are itching for a fight and just looking for an excuse. Once that first shot is fired regardless of which side starts it , then the fight will be on. Once you pop the cork on that bottle it will be hard to put it back. With all the nationwide damage done from the riots already, maybe it is already too late? Is shooting just the next progression in the violence? I sure hope not. The democrats along with most of the rest of the world hates America and probably can't wait until Americans start shooting Americans. I don't want to see my country torn apart.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I think about sawmans thread about where and how to pull your arm out while being in a car. This could have gone way wrong here.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I think about sawmans thread about where and how to pull your arm out while being in a car. This could have gone way wrong here.

No, because they were in bully mode, yap,yap,yap, fight the power, yap,yap, at one point the guy is juggling 2 AR's standing at less than arms lenght from the drivers window. BP needs to come down to Alabama and visit.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No, because they were in bully mode, yap,yap,yap, fight the power, yap,yap, at one point the guy is juggling 2 AR's standing at less than arms lenght from the drivers window. BP needs to come down to Alabama and visit.
    As the young people say. They don’t want no smoke . They knew what they was doing going up there when no ones paying them no attention.

Latest posts

Top Bottom