Patriot Mobile

Diversity and our Forum: What's our DEI score???

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    English, Scots, Irish, German, and a rumored bit of Iroquois. Hence, most of my solutions involve strong drink, a 110% solution, and then, let's have dessert, maybe a schnapps. Have always been and intend to stay fond of the ladies. Oh, and JFF, Agnostic/Stoic.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mexican American here. Ah the Irish/Mexicans; besides those that stayed in Mexico post Mexican-American War of 1848. The Saint Patrick’s Battalion of Irish who went U/A from the U.S. Army and fought for Mexico. My Grandkids are German/Irish/Italian & Mexican. Since I moved from Chicago in 1984 my DEI score should be way down….

You're Mexican?......

You've been in my house several times and you never told me......

Time to rethink everything

ctc1066

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm a lesbian. One base covered.
    What a coincidence. I walked into this bar one night in college and saw this really hot red head and asked if I could buy her a drink. She smiled and said "You don't really want to do that because I am a lesbian." This was 40 years ago and lesbian wasn't a term I had heard much so I asked what it meant. She said " Well, you see that good looking blond playing pool in those cut off jeans and tube top? I want to go grab her, take to the back, tear her clothes off and make mad passionate love to her." I couldn't help myself and began to shed a few tears. The red head asked me what was wrong and i told her I must be a lesbian too.

Beached

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I feel I have to clarify
    This country was formed by folks that had an idea where you could live your live free. The main ingredient in a free country is love of the country you must be willing to contribute to the public treasury so we can have roads , police, medical. And some help for those who can not work. Well as we well know that has changed now we have the forever needy the gangbangers flooding over the border China laughing till their sides hurt at how easy it is to wreck this country pump fenatol over the border by the ton. And they probably have a division of operatives in country now. While we bitch about a senile man put in position as the leader of the greatest country on the planet. We need to pull the arm out of his back and send it to whatever country suits his fancy. And te establish the values that made this the most powerful country on earth. Wishful thinking ! Well we can dream.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Not sure but just got an email newsletter from the DAV and their number one and number three priorities for disabled vets receiving benefits is equity! Code word!
    What a coincidence. I walked into this bar one night in college and saw this really hot red head and asked if I could buy her a drink. She smiled and said "You don't really want to do that because I am a lesbian." This was 40 years ago and lesbian wasn't a term I had heard much so I asked what it meant. She said " Well, you see that good looking blond playing pool in those cut off jeans and tube top? I want to go grab her, take to the back, tear her clothes off and make mad passionate love to her." I couldn't help myself and began to shed a few tears. The red head asked me what was wrong and i told her I must be a lesbian too.
    Thought I was alone! Just arrived at my first duty station. Out with a few friends from high school and the hottest chick in the bar comes and sits on my lap. Great night! Got all the way to my car before her girlfriend came and started a huge fight and they left together. Guess that’s what they call “real world experience”

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Not sure but just got an email newsletter from the DAV and their number one and number three priorities for disabled vets receiving benefits is equity! Code word!
    Hmmm. Still fighting with them after years of evidence and paperwork. Even had to get a lawyer to even get my hearing/tinnitus approved. Maybe I’ve been going about this all wrong…

Top Bottom