Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Another Officer has been shot in Ballwin, Missouri this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess I am just to nieave (SP) or how ever you spell it. But how can you blame this on OB or Clinton? The thing I am worried is that this may be the last straw about ARs and AKs. Start ambushing PO and both sides may want them baned.
    Read a report that he served in the sand box so maybe there is some PTSD involved. WE will see in the months to come.
    Prayers to those shot and killed.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Snow Bird how can you blame Obama, very easily. He has created the racial divide in this country. Instead of backing the police force he has criticized them for them handling of several shootings. No matter what the Commander in Chief should back his military and police forces. It's not his job to be judge and jury, the police force has a process for investigating shootings.

Tell me this, what has Obama done to put a stop to the BLM movement? This is a hate group whose enemy is the police forces that are in place in this country to keep us safe. They do nothing but promote violence towards cops and Obama just let's the gather and grow in size. When does it stop? At the going rate we're going to have another civil war.

Last edited:

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone besides me glad that they blew the SOB up rather than drag us all through a lengthy trial spectacle and appeal after appeal before giving the turd the needle?

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Scuba that's the best thing that could have happened, if they did this with all cop killers I bet there wouldn't be so many who try. The problem is most know how stupid our legal system is and you can kill and get less time sometimes than a burglar or Wall Street guy who embezzled money from people.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With out running the risk of this thread getting shut down. I do not agree with the DLM but in this country we have freedome of speach.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree we do have freedom of speech. But we DO NOT have the right to burn shit, loot, kill cops/whitey, etc etc. That group is nothing but a bunch of attention starved turds that need to be flushed. Quick

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wonder if increasing growth in BLM will result in a counter increase in the KKK? We do have a bunch of crazy white people who are just waiting for a reason to throw gasoline on the fire.

Both extremes should be reigned in before the fight is taken to our neighborhood streets...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    "More Will Be Assassinated In The Coming Days! Do You Like The Work Of Our Assassins? Get Your Own Sniper" read a post on the Black Power Political Organization Facebook account

Probably BS but who knows? They seem to be celebrating all over twitter for the cop killings

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since we are talking about long range anyone have any reccomendations for a 180gr+ .308 FMJ for my 300 ultra. So I can just load a bunch for these turds.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dallas PD gets my prayers along with the families of the officers killed in the line of duty last night.

Apparently this guy was in the army for 5 yrs and got out as an E-3(troublemaker apparently). From his facebook page he was associated with the black panthers and a couple of other BLM(extremist groups). He was an engineer in the army(12W).

This stuff that's going on these days shows how much we are a joke anymore. From Clinton to Obama fueling racial tensions and calling for open season on cops. Loretta Lynch also is adding to it today by stating they will continue to support BLM and their cause. Then states that we have access to too many weapons if war(that's rught, the guns fault once again).

The only positive out of this is that the shooter is dead and we won't have to pay for his trial and subsequent jail time.

Only in Dallas do they use a bomb defusing robot to deliver a bomb and kill the guy......kudos for them not risking another officers life.

That is all I have to say......or at least that won't get me banned.

Doc

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1468019181.878867.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1468019190.295636.jpg
    Ok, I'm done. Lol
    I do wonder if they got remote footage from Wall-E turning this turd into mince.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1468019370.008794.jpg
    The camera probably blew up, but hey, you never know.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1468019181.878867.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1468019181.878867.jpg
      70.9 KB · Views: 183
    • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1468019190.295636.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1468019190.295636.jpg
      46.9 KB · Views: 176
    • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1468019370.008794.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1468019370.008794.jpg
      48.2 KB · Views: 175
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom