• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since we are talking about long range anyone have any reccomendations for a 180gr+ .308 FMJ for my 300 ultra. So I can just load a bunch for these turds.

96/retumbo // burger 210 VLD load long 3 to 5 thousand off the lands

rifle 700 rem sendaro 1/2 to 1/4 moa

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can't say how I really feel. Cause I don't want to get banned. But I'll love to meet with some of y'all over coffee and doughnuts I got two free dozen of glaze.

lees way2

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I will and hope I dont get banned. What about all the ball players movie stars ect that are egging this shit on . they have more money than all of us put together, but yet they do nothing more than stur the pot. there is a reason I dont go to ball games or movies cause there aint no one worth a million a year, what ever ya do.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will and hope I dont get banned. What about all the ball players movie stars ect that are egging this shit on . they have more money than all of us put together, but yet they do nothing more than stur the pot. there is a reason I dont go to ball games or movies cause there aint no one worth a million a year, what ever ya do.

You got it wrong 1.63 million for 6yrs. Rappers 500,000 a show actor i don't know how much they make.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    But hey! Their popularity entitles them to an opinion... On stuff, and stuff. Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    But hey! Their popularity entitles them to an opinion... On stuff, and stuff. Right?

Truthfully everyone can have an opinion. Doesn't matter what they say.....I ignore it all. That's why I don't have social media(unless this counts). It just infuriates me seeing some of the bullshit that people say and write.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Anytime I see any of those Hollywood nuts spewing their nonsense, I just think: STFU! And go do something entertaining. Before I do away with you! Lol.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I can't say how I really feel. Cause I don't want to get banned. But I'll love to meet with some of y'all over coffee and doughnuts I got two free dozen of glaze.
    I'm pretty sure your not alone in your opinion but thanks fellas for keeping it somewhat cordial. Keep your heads up and your powder dry as they say. Who knows what will happen prior to November.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm pretty sure your not alone in your opinion but thanks fellas for keeping it somewhat cordial. Keep your heads up and your powder dry as they say. Who knows what will happen prior to November.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So true. What strange times we live in these days where the bad guy is celebrated as a hero and the good guy is vilified.......it's sad.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

They suffer from the same affliction as career politicians. Masses of people praise and worship them so therefore they must be the brightest bulb in the house. It never occurs to anyone in either career that they're nothing more than imposters.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    They're calling it a coordinated sniper attack on police officers who were working a protest rally brought on by the shootings in Baton Rouge and Minneapolis. I'm not sure this one is Muslim related, I think it's crazy's tired of police shootings of people who didn't pose a threat to them.

I just picked up my new PSA Lower yesterday and ordered a PSA upper for it yesterday, I guess that was good timing! Once I put that together all 3 males in my household will have an AR-15, I have 200 more rounds arriving today, might be a good idea to order some more now before the hoarders get going! I'm leaning more and more towards finding a good wooded compound to move to and get out of the city.

this....

I did it in 2000, it has cost me more gas, & is sometimes inconvenient when I need something in town, but you learn to plan your trips to get things as you go in to work... but 14 days without power after IVAN, rural areas take a back seat to business, highly populated areas..

the peace of mind you gain is worth it, I have room to grow crops, and security, got a pond, stocked with crackers, catfish and bass..deer, rabbits, raccoons, yotes, foxes, you see them all....

peace & quiet....the only gunshots you hear, are hunters and target practice..

we don't call 911 here...

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah I'm gonna have to see that from a credible news source. Well, as credible as we can get anyway.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wonder what's happening now. Currently Dallas police HQ on lockdown, SWAT stationed outside and they've asked media to cease live video feeds.

Top Bottom