• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Just acquired this from my father's estate. 2021 Corvette Stingray convertible, LT2 with additional options. Needless to say the most incredible car I have ever personally driven. He ordered it in 2019, got cancer, had the car delivered in early 2021 and died 4 months later. I drove him twice in the car before he died. It was the first and only brand new car he ever owned and he chose every element. He never drove it. Every time I hit the key he is in the other seat. I am honored to own it and am humbled by the fact that I do. Pictures do not do it justice!

Attachments

• IMG_4368.JPG
      IMG_4368.JPG
      2.7 MB · Views: 86
    • IMG_4370.JPG
      IMG_4370.JPG
      3.1 MB · Views: 87
    • IMG_4371.JPG
      IMG_4371.JPG
      4.2 MB · Views: 83
    • IMG_4373.JPG
      IMG_4373.JPG
      3.6 MB · Views: 86
    • IMG_4375.JPG
      IMG_4375.JPG
      1.6 MB · Views: 89

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yeah I can certainly appreciate the engineering and design that went into them! It's a beautiful car! Have you been to any of the local car shows? I feel like I've seen this one.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    lol 5'8" and I have a hard time getting in and out of our C3, but the wife drives the C3 most, she's 4'11", fits perfect. But, I'll admit when I get in there, its pretty comphy... That's why I end up in the Animal.... ;) lol

View attachment 109820

View attachment 109821
    Just realized I've been seeing this Trans Am at the local shows and it is by far one the cleanest out there! I stood around it this mornog5for a good 5 mins!

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just acquired this from my father's estate. 2021 Corvette Stingray convertible, LT2 with additional options. Needless to say the most incredible car I have ever personally driven. He ordered it in 2019, got cancer, had the car delivered in early 2021 and died 4 months later. I drove him twice in the car before he died. It was the first and only brand new car he ever owned and he chose every element. He never drove it. Every time I hit the key he is in the other seat. I am honored to own it and am humbled by the fact that I do. Pictures do not do it justice!
    a beautiful piece of machinery!

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Thanks everyone, I am enjoying it very much. I am liquidating my other toys and will be periodically listing them as they are ready for sale. I just posted my 2008 Harley on this forum under the "Various For Sale Items" section.

Last edited:

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just realized I've been seeing this Trans Am at the local shows and it is by far one the cleanest out there! I stood around it this mornog5for a good 5 mins!
    must have been to Cars and Coffee yesterday. That's the first time I've been there in a good while. Thanks for the compliment.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I had a 72 or 73 Trans Am with a special order 455SD engine.At the time it could not be imported into Calif so I had to go to Reno to get it.
    Ordered it special with no bird also. ---- SAWMAN
    Got any pictures of it?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Got any pictures of it?
    Remembering - -> I aso drilled out the rivets that held on the blank off plate at the rear of the shaker hood scoop.
    It increased air flow to the huge 4 barrel carb and increased the engine sound at throttle.
    I also had a magneto installed with new plugs and wires to increase intensity of spark.
    Worked out well. The car was fast. Both acceleration and top end. It would run (top end) right with the CHP freeway cars which were at the time Plymouth Fury's with a 440 (IIRC)6 pack. ---- SAWMAN

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From a Consumer Reports test of vehicles with the quickest acceleration, in the Sports Cars category...

d1C2Fgb.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom