• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Where did the shooter shoot himself ?? A couple of nights ago Fox News reported that he had absolutely no trauma to his brain.
    Next . . . . . his body will disappear.
    Why did he stop shooting with tons of ammo and loaded mags still unused ?? THEN . . . simply kill himself. He could have shot 10-15 minutes more. ---- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where did the shooter shoot himself ?? A couple of nights ago Fox News reported that he had absolutely no trauma to his brain.
    I saw a picture of him in a link in this thread with his mouth and nose full of blood and the head on a pool of thicker and thinner blood.
    I thought it would look worse but the JFK picture was far far worse than that.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What do you mean to make his cover alibi?
    Also did your video have no sound?

It was sarcasm infering Campos might not be as clean as being advertised. How do you get such different accounts from the first contact witness, that the highest officials are going to want verbatim?

The vid that requires a big screen did not have sound when I reviewed it.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It was sarcasm infering Campos might not be as clean as being advertised. How do you get such different accounts from the first contact witness, that the highest officials are going to want verbatim?

The vid that requires a big screen did not have sound when I reviewed it.

I am sorry you did say it had no sound, I overlooked that information.
    Additionally to the witness that died in that video you posted, seems there are more:

http://yournewswire.com/las-vegas-eyewitness-dead/

I agree with the person who posted that there were zero shots fired from the 32nd floor. Specially fully automatic fire at night, the muzzle flash would have been picked up by somebody's cell phone camera.
    I have yet to see any images of any smidgen of evidence of any fireball coming from the 32nd floor.

Last edited:

kanaka

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And where is the mandatory media display of the weapons "arsenal" that is always shown? Just a few guns scattered around room and under the shooter.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The Mandalay Bay security guard who disappeared last week moments before he was scheduled to break his silence in television interviews has not been heard from since he went to a walk-in health clinic, his union president said.

David Hickey of the Security, Police, and Fire Professionals of America (SPFPA) told reporters Friday that he got a text the night before saying Jesus Campos was taken to a UMC Quick Care facility, though he did not specify where or whom the text came from.
    A spokesperson at the UMC Quick Care, which has eight locations throughout the Las Vegas area, told Fox News on Monday that they had "heard nothing" about Campos visiting them.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In a South American country this is not a conspiracy theory, it is just how the corrupt government operates.
    Somebody "dissapears" and the people just know the government took care of it.

And this is just like a South American country.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He is probably undocumented, and he doesn't want the limelight, and his employers don't want it to come out that they hired him.

According to your standards, "undocumented" is not illegal so what is the problem?
    Also in a country where the President of the past 8 years promoted, protected and encouraged illegals to vote, I ask you: what is the problem?

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hold on, how did you interpret my statement as anything other than an observation, or a thought, as to why the guy is laying low?

I guess I did.

I also have an issue with the use of the word "undocumented".
    He has got documents. They may not be American documents which makes him illegal, not undocumented.

Unless he is a rogue ISIS fighter, most people are documented somewhere.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    OK - I don't know the proper term you like - so to be PC, all I was trying to say is, maybe he doesn't want some facts about himself discovered, or he would get in trouble of some sort. Or his employer might get in trouble for hiring him. Just thinking out loud about another possibility of why he has gone missing.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just heard Tucker Carlson say the guard "may have used a stranger's SS Number to work at Mandalay Bay".

Top Bottom