• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree. Wouldn't there be danger of ricochet also shooting 200 rds through the wall or is the caliber powerful enough to rip through it?

I don't know fire or construction codes for interior "rental" rooms. Probably thin sheet metal with wood frame. But we do know bullets or shrapnel exited the door (s) or walls and Campos. Any modern cartridge will blast through a avg house exterior door. Link covers it. Wait till the end for what 40rds lool like. Lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbT1anCv3k4

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I have seen handgun rounds do a lot more than I thought. In a drive by or someone standing in the yard of about a 1200 sq ft asbestos shingle hose...road maybe 25 yards from home...the rounds went through one of those metal doors like in the video and the asbestos siding as well...across the living room...through two layers of sheetrock on the wall separating the kitchen from the living room...into the back of the wood cabinet and through the front....into the wall across the kitchen and lodge in the exterior wall...assuming it was ball.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't know fire or construction codes for interior "rental" rooms. Probably thin sheet metal with wood frame. But we do know bullets or shrapnel exited the door (s) or walls and Campos. Any modern cartridge will blast through a avg house exterior door. Link covers it. Wait till the end for what 40rds lool like. Lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbT1anCv3k4

Thanks!
    The door I had no doubt but the walls I wasn't sure.

But why didn't the shooter just wait for the security guard to do his thing and then start his mass shooting?

Why basically anounce yourself so blatantly almost as if wanting to draw attention to your room and or have minimal time to do his massacre?

Was the shooter on the 32nd floor deliberately acting as a decoy so that another shooter would operate more freely?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Thanks!
    The door I had no doubt but the walls I wasn't sure.

But why didn't the shooter just wait for the security guard to do his thing and then start his mass shooting?

Why basically anounce yourself so blatantly almost as if wanting to draw attention to your room and or have minimal time to do his massacre?

Was the shooter on the 32nd floor deliberately acting as a decoy so that another shooter would operate more freely?

40-50 rounds thru the door or door jam, would have gone right thru, and alot a lot of daylight in...

latest timeline has him starting shooting@ the 5 min mark, stopped @ 15 min mark, cops not arriving until the 17
    min mark..

leaves 2 min for the possible accomplice to shoot him and leave....

still no total on how many rounds he shot down to the concert....cannot they count casings?
    I ain;t great at math, but give me a paper & pencil, I bet I get a total within 2hrs...

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    MOTIVE. All the Agencies can't or will not lock it down. Many people have hit on parts of it but the motive becomes very clear when you truely define the type Event and from there recognize what's the major off site impact?

The Las Vagas Massacre (LVM) was Domestic Terrorism and it is 100% Political. If we understand the definition, apply it to LVM and recognize the single political result: you will find the elusive MOTIVE that LE Agencies refuse to recognize. It is for this reason the Gov is deliberately bypassing this reality. Read the Official definition below and my added political issue (in parenthesis):

The term “domestic terrorism” means activities that--
    involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
    appear to be intended--
    to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (to push gun control)
    to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion (to push gun control);  or
     to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination (to push gun control), or kidnapping;  and
    occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

Just my humble opinion but if that was the motive: his full mission was successful.

On the Side: We also know several foreign governments have been slowly and patiently undermining the U.S. militarily, economically, hacking into evert nook and cranny they can. Problem remains that our private citizens are the most armed in the World. How would that obstacle be overcome: Gun Control! Look how fast Australia was disarmed by their Gov (justification was a mass shooting). I'm not saying LVM is tied to a foreign gov but its a fact they are working every other angle.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Empty cases in the room are easy, the ones that flew out the windows (hitting structure and ground may take some time. I cant even imagine the final number of items of evidence gathered and photos taken and hours of video documenting the the crime scenes.

Today they said tracer rounds were fired at the fuel tanks on the airfield. I don't know if Paddock had a line of fire to his parked car with the tannerite and chem in it. Maybe he had other plans for it?

READY? Link also says he had body armour and SCBA Breathing apparatus! That would be prep for a standoff. He didn't' run out of ammo, and only "some guns were jammed". So why stop shooting and pop your own cork? Why didn't he wear the vest or put it on after the first close security conact when he fired through door? More conflicting evidence.

http://cnn-internationaledition.com...shooter-fired-incendiary-rounds-at-fuel-tank/

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    MOTIVE. All the Agencies can't or will not lock it down. Many people have hit on parts of it but the motive becomes very clear when you truely define the type Event and from there recognize what's the major off site impact?

The Las Vagas Massacre (LVM) was Domestic Terrorism and it is 100% Political. If we understand the definition, apply it to LVM and recognize the single political result: you will find the elusive MOTIVE that LE Agencies refuse to recognize. It is for this reason the Gov is deliberately bypassing this reality. Read the Official definition below and my added political issue (in parenthesis):

The term “domestic terrorism” means activities that--
    involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
    appear to be intended--
    to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (to push gun control)
    to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion (to push gun control);  or
     to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination (to push gun control), or kidnapping;  and
    occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

Just my humble opinion but if that was the motive: his full mission was successful.

On the Side: We also know several foreign governments have been slowly and patiently undermining the U.S. militarily, economically, hacking into evert nook and cranny they can. Problem remains that our private citizens are the most armed in the World. How would that obstacle be overcome: Gun Control! Look how fast Australia was disarmed by their Gov (justification was a mass shooting). I'm not saying LVM is tied to a foreign gov but its a fact they are working every other angle.

This theory fits with what I think was a low body count for the amount of guns, ammo, time and position he had avilable.
    His arsenal was out of proportion with what he actually accomplished, including killing himself so soon and from the picture he was not even wearing the body armor.

Political domestic terrorism makes sense also specialy with the pedophile cesspool of Hollywood political donors being exposed.
    I wouldn't rule out some ISIS connection either because they also engage in sexual violence through the human trafficking of young women as sex slaves.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    SORRY I jumped the gun on this it's fake news.

The security guard has just been arrested and charged with being the second shooter!

Disregard this as I can't find any reliable conformation

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw a news article that he was not registered in Nevada to be a security guard but your news are greater.

Source please?

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    SORRY . I think it may be fake news . I can't find a reliable source to confirm it .

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Billions spent and the JV team, according to Obama, was able to recruit a left winger to carry out the attack. The govt has known this since day one but they do not want to scare the sheep, so they still have the propaganda machine saying, "We don't know why he did it"! It most likely will come out later as everyone moves on to different crisis, that way it doesn't hurt the economy and make the govt look like what they are: INCOMPETENT!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Something else going on with censorship. For a few days I've been saving incident related ytube vids onto a playlist (to compare and evaluate further. These contained the tubers research and opinions, none had graphic images. Each progressing day a few are found to be deleted, I ended up this morning with only 3 left out of 19 before I cleaned up the list. I subscribed to three accounts from those tubers so I went to see their recent vids. All three were bitching about YTube censoring their vids by deletions or by msg "Upload failed": AFTER the vids got hundreds of hits as being viewed.

In addition, some reference material I bookmarked, now fails to open the Link saying it does not exist or error code 404?

Anybody else having similar problems?

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The misinformation regarding this tragedy is filling the internet. It is really hard to separate what is legitimate and what is not.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! WATCH BEFORE IT GETS DELETED. Compare flashes to muzzle report! Its in pattern sync. Flashes are not a rythmic repeated strobe. This needs to be evaluated by a vid expert to check its authentic. Another site reported there are service (open/close) windows.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=475_Hc5MheI

ABOVE IS NOW THE CORRECT VID LINK.

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! WATCH BEFORE IT GETS DELETED. Compare flashes to muzzle report! Its in pattern sync. Flashes are not a rythmic repeated strobe. This needs to be evaluated by a vid expert to check its authentic. Another site reported there are service (open/close) windows.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ5yhKIGuCs

What are we supposed to be watching? I only get a guy talking about the window and pointing to the 32nd floor and showing the concert ground...

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Youtube has been catching a lot of crap on both sides over uploaded videos of violent content.
    There's some organizations that use videos out of Iraq and Syria to help track violence/war crimes/etc, and they've been seeing YouTube delete the content. YouTube is doing it because of complaints and backlash of allowing violent content that's accessible by basically everyone.

So it might not be the shadow agency destroying evidence, it could just be YouTube trying to police itself before congress nails them with restrictions(Facebook will probably do the same with fake/bot accounts with all this Russian meddling during the election).
    In case anyone was wondering, I disagree with it and see it as an attack on the first amendment. People should take responsibility for what they, and their children watch.

Top Bottom