• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    However, does anyone remember the obama/biden administration position when asked about the exchange of 5-6 taliban Gitmo prisoners/combatants for boew bergdahl? They said "we don't leave anyone behind." or words to that effect. Well Paul Whelan, a Marine veteran is left behind . . . . again.

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    The puppet-in-Chief AND the incompetent vice-puppet at a rare simultaneous press conference.

Not about the border.
    Not about the economy.
    Not about pick-a-failure of his administration.

Nope. He’s beaming to talk about a USA-hating ingrate who broke a law overseas being prisoner-swapped for a murderous criminal. Oh yeah, and he’s still working on bringing home the Marine.

WTF?

FJB. What a sackless and oblivious piece of useless garbage.

BluesBrother

Master

Brittney Griner is coming home. Will (s)he stand for the anthem now that (s)he's back in the USA? It is reasonable to ask if Griner will commit to no longer protesting the anthem of the country that secured her freedom. This question was asked by David Marcus a columnist living in New York City. I guess we shall find out.​

Raven

Master
    Makes me sick that they focused on her and left the marine that is still there. Plus traded a so called killer for her. I'm sure we won't serve time for her crime here either. I'm sure they'll just set her free instead of make her finish her sentence here. Waisted our best bargaining chip I know of for exchanges for a dope head who hates USA. pretty sad state of affair were in
    I'd like to know how much money was given to the Democrats campaign fund to make that happen

Molon Labe

Expert
    I feel so much better now. Looking forward to the medal presentation following by the cabinet appointment.....
    That was our topic of discussion today...how long before it gets it's Congressional Gold Medal. They are throwing them out like Mardi Gras beads. The entire bunch of security guards at the capitol got them for doing what most real police officers do several times in a career.

Top Bottom