• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SUPERLITE69

Expert
    Jesus H. Reason-For-The-Season...

You conveniently failed to answer my question, so I’ll take that as the answer. Your ability to spell “ASVAB” doesn’t fool anyone, either.

This is a Gun Forum. YOU are the new-guy.
    Not even here a month, and you’re already calling people “nobody” and telling others to “Shut up”. Such self-control and respectful dialogue... really helps makes the decision on what kind of person you are.

Thanks for self-identifying for us.

Merry Christmas.

Your question doesnt need to be answered, because it doesnt change my message. Instead, its another attempted attack on character, so you can conveniently dismiss anything said without challenging the argument on its own merits.

Not sure who you think im trying to fool, either.

It doesnt matter if im the new guy, youre only using that because you cant postulate a single rebuttal that doesnt rely on a judgement and attack of character.

If you cant handle such “disrespectful” dialogue as “shut-up”, and “nobody”, then maybe you fruitcakes shouldnt dish it in the first place. I dont care what you think about me, because youre not a real person lmao. Youre a cantankerous and silly old man on a keyboard. Youre not real.

But the boo-hoo wah-wah and hurt fee-fee’s certainly ARE real, lmao.

Merry Christmas to you too!

.22 cents

Master
    The need to belittle someone else with childish pride means the belittler is lacking and tries to compensate by bringing the other down to …be-little. It’s like spiritual bankruptcy when the ego has landed.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Remember the two Army vets from Alabama that went to Ukraine to fight the Russians and were captured and then released in a prisoner swap? I saw on a Mobile TV station that they are collecting money for these guys to help pay for their plane tickets to return home to Alabama.

Let me see if I comprehend this. Brandon sends a private jet to fly home an acknowledged drug using, lesbian, professional, well paid, athlete and two guys that fought for Ukraine have to come up with their own air fare to come home?

Oh boy, this country has fallen soooo far!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Remember the two Army vets from Alabama that went to Ukraine to fight the Russians and were captured and then released in a prisoner swap? I saw on a Mobile TV station that they are collecting money for these guys to help pay for their plane tickets to return home to Alabama.

Let me see if I comprehend this. Brandon sends a private jet to fly home an acknowledged drug using, lesbian, professional, well paid, athlete and two guys that fought for Ukraine have to come up with their own air fare to come home?

Oh boy, this country has fallen soooo far!
    they did not have any boxes to check off....no mileage for the dems on them..

Top Bottom