• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    The guy about five posts down still has some for sale. 60 cents per round, sounds like he has several available. Title is Winchester 9mm

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    The guy about five posts down still has some for sale. 60 cents per round, sounds like he has several available. Title is Winchester 9mm

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    $300 per 500 rounds seems to be the going price on these forums. Thats .60 cents per round. Be in line at Academy when they open at 9am and if they have any (good luck with that) you can get it for .20+ cents per round. It's out there, you just have to be there when it's available. Now if only small pistol primers were as easy to come by.......

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’ll bet you could trade some of that 20 cents a round 9 mm for some pistol primers.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    $300 per 500 rounds seems to be the going price on these forums. Thats .60 cents per round. Be in line at Academy when they open at 9am and if they have any (good luck with that) you can get it for .20+ cents per round. It's out there, you just have to be there when it's available. Now if only small pistol primers were as easy to come by.......
    Just cus it's the going price doesnt mean it's not ridiculous. I can tell ya being in academy right after 9 and seeing the guys there with wife, cousin and second cousins and each "buying " 500 round boxes for "personal use " ya it's some bull personally and no different than cheaper than dirt.
    And people being willing to buy the stuff for that artificially inflated price is why they continue to be able to do it.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anybody who owns a weapon and did not see the need to buy ammo earlier has got to be one ....... never mind I’ll be nice Ray Charles could’ve seen this coming two years ago from 25 miles and you did not buy ammo and you expect people who did to cover your ass And sell it to you for far less and they can get for it now and guess what it’s only Going up and up not down again ever Will be one dollar a round for 9 mm very shortly. Myself and most people prepared for this I have lots of ammo and will be selling for profit when the price goes up even more and if you don’t like that do without Or go stand in line at Academy at 6 AM in the morning and maybe get some and that’s not gonna be going on for long

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The market sets the price, if its to high don’t buy it. Every cycle the same whiners say the same thing . If it sold for list price tomorrow, then they still wouldn’t buy any to hold for the lean times . I once paid $20 for a gallon of gasoline, the going price was about 38 cents a gallon at the time . But I bought it about 11 miles out of town on a little traveled Highway At 2:30 am. The ranch hand I bought It from Insisted that I was giving him to much money, I laughed and ask if he’d stop and help me if he saw me broke down again . He assured me he would and I told to consider the extra I gave him a deposit. He laughed and we shook hands and went on our separate ways.

Last edited:

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Totally agree with what others have said about preparing years ago. I have plenty of ammo for all my guns, I was laughed at by friends and family just a short year or two ago when I was buying ammo in bulk and now that same family is trying to buy ammo from me and it ain’t happening. If you didn’t see this coming and prepare a long time ago then you were pretty damn foolish. Maybe you should have spent that money on ammo last year instead of an IWATCH or an IPHONE 10. “If” we all make it thru this crisis and that’s a BIG IF without another civil war and “If” you survive it I would encourage you to stock up when prices come down.

Last edited:

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hardly shoot any more and have 9mm, 22 and 6.8, 7.62x39 20ga and 12ga up the A**! I did get rid of 380's, 45's and 223 so as to limit my holdings and increase the ammo I have guns for.
    Oh my Lord Frank! You still have some bullets? I reckon I'll have to go to the bank and borrow a shitload of money to clean you out so all the bad guys will feel safe again.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    When one gets old like you Frank (and,of course,not like me) you gotta consolidate your shit.
    You done good sir.
    REALITY IS SOMETHING THE LIL' BOYS CANNOT COMPREHEND !!! (YET!) ---- SAWMAN

Top Bottom