• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master

Apparently almost everybody he shot in the bowling alley were deaf... wow... no wonder nobody returned fire there. They didn't know they were under fire until it was too late. And then a man did stand up to him at the bar.
    God bless them

Screenshot_20231029-213217.png

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    My God.

The “Red Flag Laws” ARE and always will be a Giant CRUTCH for the weak-willed and/or the ill-intentioned.

There were avenues available before these ‘almighty savior’ pieces of Unconstitutional garbage.

You were/are ALWAYS able to report something suspicious or potentially dangerous to law enforcement, local, state, federal, or all of the above.

You were/are ALWAYS able to avoid weirdos and defend yourself if they cross a line.

You were/are ALWAYS able to report suspicious people to the head of security at your school/work/church/etc.

You were/are ALWAYS able to disarm a family member who you honestly think is a danger to themselves or others.

If ANY of the above cases were met with resistance and legal pushback, you were/are ALWAYS able to defend your stance to authorities by presenting your facts/evidence/“hunch”.

These “Red Flag Laws” are just another foot in the door for Unconstitutional annihilation of basic Rights. They’re designed to look appealing to the weak and lazy and manipulative.

The main part of “the System” that failed the day he started shooting up multiple people at multiple locations: NO ONE SHOT BACK.

IronBeard

Master
    This happened right across the street from where I bought my Harley Night Train. My best friend in Maine's house is 10 minutes from there and he spent the nights glued to his TV and wearing body armor. It hit home, even me here in Florida. I've waited to comment until the saga was basically over. I hope the shooter rots in hell, don't get me wrong, but before the tragic ending he was veteran crying out for help and nobody could help him
    I'd subsitutute "could" with "would" but, yeah...

IronBeard

Master
    My God.

The “Red Flag Laws” ARE and always will be a Giant CRUTCH for the weak-willed and/or the ill-intentioned.

There were avenues available before these ‘almighty savior’ pieces of Unconstitutional garbage.

You were/are ALWAYS able to report something suspicious or potentially dangerous to law enforcement, local, state, federal, or all of the above.

You were/are ALWAYS able to avoid weirdos and defend yourself if they cross a line.

You were/are ALWAYS able to report suspicious people to the head of security at your school/work/church/etc.

You were/are ALWAYS able to disarm a family member who you honestly think is a danger to themselves or others.

If ANY of the above cases were met with resistance and legal pushback, you were/are ALWAYS able to defend your stance to authorities by presenting your facts/evidence/“hunch”.

These “Red Flag Laws” are just another foot in the door for Unconstitutional annihilation of basic Rights. They’re designed to look appealing to the weak and lazy and manipulative.

The main part of “the System” that failed the day he started shooting up multiple people at multiple locations: NO ONE SHOT BACK.
    Exactly. Help me government, Help Me! I'm so ignorant, defenseless and pathetic. Please! Tell me what to do, how to do it, and when. Biden loves ya'll

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

IronBeard

Master
    Uh, uh, uh. Hold on there cowboy.

National

Interest

To question is to be an enemy of the state. Accept. Believe. Comply.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    US Govt subsidized gasoline was in the fuel tank of every DUI/DWI, hit&run, protestor-runover, get-away vehicle, etc. We need more oversight and background checks on fuel purchasers!

This is the feces-for-brains “logic” the libtards beLIEve with a passion.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Something to consider….

If the shootings started at 7pm, and were at a bar and a bowling alley,
    How many here carry when out drinking? I’m not a bowler, so typically when at a bowling alley I’m drinking, and I’ll bet a lot are in the evening.

Fl law specifically addresses guns and bars, I wouldn’t be surprised if Maine does also. Further, let’s say you are carrying while at “industry”(bartender) night. How fast do you think your draw and split times will be 4-6 drinks in? What’s the chances of making actual hits with the soft lighting, probable cigarette haze and crowds?
    Going out and getting drunk-ish is a risk / reward in any number of ways.

You are diminishing your mental capacity & reaction time to whoop it up with old friends, take the S/O out for a good time, or to find some 'strange' for the evening.

Normal these days I don't drink much at all (lost the taste for most of it, along with the typical after-effects) but if its more than 1-2, it's typically at home. So if I'm out on the town, I'm still legally carrying a firearm.

But still, everything you do has a bearing on your safety; choices, risks, rewards, enjoyment. I'm not saying don't have fun, but don't be blind enough to not accept the choices of your actions. It's freedom and it isn't always safe or fun.

Top Bottom