• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if it’s a guy that came across our southern border, regardless if that’s the case or not maybe somebody will feed him some lead poisoning soon. The b@$t@rd needs a dose of his own medicine.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    news reporting he was a firearms instructor, had treatment recently for mental issues, possibly hearing voices.... still on the hunt for him

wonder how long before we hear extremist right winger....

Last edited:

ABlaster

Marksman
    Mass shooters have definitely gone through an evolution. It used to be they attacked a single location and then killed themselves or were killed by others.

.22 cents

Master
    Right on cue when people start questioning the last thing. Next week has been so tiring. I bet we will know what he had for breakfast and that he is a right winger with ties to hamas and Putins 3rd cousin in China who is a Christian boy scout or someone who they say shouldn’t have guns.

.22 cents

Master
    "Thanks to politicians like Susan Collins, Maine residents have an easier time buying an AR-15, than cold medicine. Please join me in Voting Blue to fix this gun problem once and for all," they added.

Shit is obvious in all the shootings what the goal is. This is in an article that they’re fast to push their agenda in.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    "Thanks to politicians like Susan Collins, Maine residents have an easier time buying an AR-15, than cold medicine. Please join me in Voting Blue to fix this gun problem once and for all," they added.

Shit is obvious in all the shootings what the goal is. This is in an article that they’re fast to push their agenda in.
    Politics 101 ,never let a crisis go to waste next you will see from the anti-gun legislators dusted off pre-written new gun restriction laws to vote on . Sometimes these knee jerk laws get through especially when the victim count is high . There will and should be a review of current laws seeking how this person slipped through the cracks and what can be done to curb it .Bottom line is expect more gun control within a year ,how draconian the laws are i do not know .

IronBeard

Master
    Politics 101 ,never let a crisis go to waste next you will see from the anti-gun legislators dusted off pre-written new gun restriction laws to vote on . Sometimes these knee jerk laws get through especially when the victim count is high . There will and should be a review of current laws seeking how this person slipped through the cracks and what can be done to curb it .Bottom line is expect more gun control within a year ,how draconian the laws are i do not know .
    You just outlined how rick scott signed Florida red flag laws into being.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    My bet in the end it was a nutcase known to authorities but no one ever took action to have the individual committed, deemed mentally incompetent, take firearms, etc.
    Sadly on the other side of the coin if a police swat team raided his house and took all is firearms because of a red flag law before he flipped out the outrage on the over reach of big evil gov agents would be very loud here i bet. We are not mental health experts by any reach but we all have friends or know people that we question why they have weapons . I knew a person from school for more than 2 decades that one night killed his own family ,he never seemed crazy to me . My wife and i were at a weapon clinic sponsored by our local gun store/range ,the re-tired leo spokesperson ,the amount of gear he carries covertly everyday stunned me and i mean stunned me ...is he a nut...should i report him...who do i call . I actually felt safe around him,protected if you will ,hell more than half the people in the class were strapped ...who is a nut among them ...not me i left my weapon home .

Top Bottom