• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Her and the others that flagrantly do shit like that need to be thrown out of office. At one time Congress caught so much crap for doing insider trading: Voter pressure pushed the to pass a Law making the practice illegal. A short time later, Congress attached a "Rider" to a popular bipartisan Bill and killed the language that made it illegal "for them". Went right back to business as usual.

figures,,,...bet it was a democrat rider....

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Her and the others that flagrantly do shit like that need to be thrown out of office. At one time Congress caught so much crap for doing insider trading: Voter pressure pushed the to pass a Law making the practice illegal. A short time later, Congress attached a "Rider" to a popular bipartisan Bill and killed the language that made it illegal "for them". Went right back to business as usual.

What is the point in getting elected to high office if you can not enjoy the perks of the office. Many enter those halls with moderate wealth and if they are there for a while make out like the bandits that they are.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We the people need to do a little insider trading, we need to replace some of the bigger crooks we have elected to office . It’s time to rid our government of such outlandish criminals.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We the people need to do a little insider trading, we need to replace some of the bigger crooks we have elected to office . It’s time to rid our government of such outlandish criminals.
    I do not mind the stealing so much as long as they run the government well. But they are so greedy that they use the budget to enrich themselves and also all their friends-supportors and even run our international affairs to enrich themselves. Biden's kid in the Ukraine is only tip of the iceberg so to speak.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Currently alleged violations are refered to the "Ethics Committee" but so are all the he said, she said political correctness accusations. Bullsh*t calls for Resignations are more common than than any other political statements and carry zero weight. Even calls of racism for former blackface and KKK outfits are quickly forgotten in favor

There is a new attempt: H.R. 2534 the "Insider Trading Prohibition Act" that on the 2019/2020 Bill list. Of course it doesn't specifically address Gov/Congress/Politicians but generally applies to everyone. It's not going anywhere.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I do not mind the stealing so much as long as they run the government well. But they are so greedy that they use the budget to enrich themselves and also all their friends-supportors and even run our international affairs to enrich themselves. Biden's kid in the Ukraine is only tip of the iceberg so to speak.

they do not care about the money, it is the power over us they want, to introduce their "vision" what usa can be (obamas_)

they all need to take a long walk off a short pier in deep sharkfilled waters

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't want and don't need the "stimulus" cash if they will not raise my taxes to pay for all of it. If you take the cash raise your taxes, if I don't take it. Keep my taxes the same. But we know that won't happen.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I don't want and don't need the "stimulus" cash if they will not raise my taxes to pay for all of it. If you take the cash raise your taxes, if I don't take it. Keep my taxes the same. But we know that won't happen.

chuckie was all for the bill til Nancy came back started sticking millions in it for democrat "visions" and screwed up the works...

all for one, one for all is the way it works....hopefully tariffs on china will make some of it back...

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If the Bill isn't totally gutted of all the superfluous B.S.: Trump should Veto it and he needs to put that final word out NOW! If not, tTrump needs to go on national TV and call out those responsible (dem, lib, rep) on each Line ltem of pork, excess, political modeling wharever! Shove it right in their faces as to why these Representatives are padding political Rice Bowls instead of directly funds only at the National Emergency.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    But they are already talking about bailing out Boeing, carnival, big corporate and everyone down the line. Print, print and hand out. Who's gonna pay for it? Feds will buy up the bonds, notes and all stock that is available. It's gonna be a mess.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    But they are already talking about bailing out Boeing, carnival, big corporate and everyone down the line. Print, print and hand out. Who's gonna pay for it? Feds will buy up the bonds, notes and all stock that is available. It's gonna be a mess.

boeing has 15 billion cash on hand, ceo does not want to give up any equity for a bailout(that is Bernie's idea, did not know it had gone further than that) he will pay back any loans given is his mindset

fed is already going crazy on bond issues, we have got to get back open for business again, asap, a few will die, lots will get sick, but the prospect of 20% unemployment or more, is depression era events, a country killer for years

the hell with bailing cruise lines out.. they fly flags of other countries to avoid taxes here, so the hell with them

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    they do not care about the money, it is the power over us they want, to introduce their "vision" what usa can be (obamas_)

they all need to take a long walk off a short pier in deep sharkfilled waters
    POWER for sure is a motivation. Power to fool people to vote for you builds the ego of a conman and once in power being able to do as they please.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dear Federal Government,
    I propose the Federal Government and its Agencies keep all intended WuFlu related Stimulus funds from being Sent/Transferred to me or my wife. This goes for the current pending Appropriations and all future similar Stimulus funds that may be designated on my behalf. In return, i desire no change in my federal income tax liability and shielded from future taxes levied to pay off the National Debt created by all WuFlu Stimulus funding. This action will surely save me thousands of dollars in the future compaired to the Planned token carrot stimulus payment to individuals. I'd rather eat grass, bark and bugs than be liable to the Federal Government to pay for all the bailouts and free stuff. I understand the Government can fool most of the people, most of the time, I'm just not one of them. I didn't take your cash for clunkers stimulus, I didn't take your home buyers stimulus and don't want this one either. I'm sick and tired of paying for other people's handouts without adding more taxes to "my fair share".

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    EXCEPT . . . - - -> If the people that are already on welfare get it . . I EFFIN WANT MINE!!
    Other than that . . "keep your money and just leave me da eff alone". --- SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Remember the "conversation" on the National Debt and what it breaks down to us, our kids then grand kids? First Link from 2006. Now, look at second Link showing Debt scale growth thru 2019. What's a few Trillion (Phase One) put on the backs of unborn generations. Kinda like your great grandchildren paying for someone else's cadillacs that have long since gone to the boneyard.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/debt-is-cheating-our-childrens-future/

https://www.statista.com/statistics/187867/public-debt-of-the-united-states-since-1990/

The U.S. currently has a AAA credit rating but there is substantial RISK. What happens when the U.S. drops (again) or if the U.S. can't get more credit? Just print more and make the dollar worthless down the road. Hell, Silver might be worth something then! Lol
    https://www.reuters.com/article/usa...-outbreak-warns-of-credit-risks-idUSL1N2BJ3C6

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    2.2 trillion approved with an additional 4 trillion on standby when that runs out.. I know you all heard it on the news.

2.2 Trillion and my share is only a lousy measly $1200. I bet I will pay more than that in taxes to pay off the 2.2 trill.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    2.2 trillion approved with an additional 4 trillion on standby when that runs out.. I know you all heard it on the news.

we are screwed, esp the next two generations..when Obama was in office, the citizens share was $36,000, this just added $60K , to where it was with trump in midterm...so as soon as you are born, you are in over $100K in debt

and God help us when the interest rate begins to climb...the debt is unserviceable now, just wait

buy gold, silver, guns and ammo, long-term food, seeds and other supplies, it is coming, a big shitstorm

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    we are screwed, esp the next two generations..when Obama was in office, the citizens share was $36,000, this just added $60K , to where it was with trump in midterm...so as soon as you are born, you are in over $100K in debt

and God help us when the interest rate begins to climb...the debt is unserviceable now, just wait

buy gold, silver, guns and ammo, long-term food, seeds and other supplies, it is coming, a big shitstorm
    What many do not realize is that Sh__storms can come anytime and in many guises: The caldera under yellowstone blows, asteroids hits oceans, novel disease wipes out the rice crop, super sunspot storm, gulf stream reverses, and many other things of which I do not have a clue about.

The only thing that is constant is the national debt going up. That also can not go on for ever. i understand, storing weapons, tools, seeds, food, meds, etc. Not so sure of the gold and silver, but who knows it might be worth something.

Top Bottom