• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    What was the inspiration/story behind your forum handle/name choice? I personally picked mine due to the fact that I live in Pensacola and I'm a Navy OIF/OEF/GWOT combat veteran. Not that deep. Pic related, me onboard the USNS Bridge (AOE-10) as a member of a VBSS (Visit, Board, Search and Seize) team OPERATING OPERATIONS IN AN OPERATIONAL ENVIRONMENT.

Attachments

• thumbnail_image_123650291.jpg
      thumbnail_image_123650291.jpg
      42.4 KB · Views: 81

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Both my Dad and my Grandpa were incredibly knowledgable (Both Mill - the patch picture- and my dad also put 20+ years in LE and pistol teams) but I missed a lot of opportunities - 100% my fault. By the time I got into firearms, they were already long in the tooth/ gone.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Born in Scottsbluff Nebraska, Army brat, oldest of 6, named Alan, I was called Big Al since middle school. Came to Alabama after highschool and stayed. I really didn't have a choice as to which football team I'd root for. If you search back at any forum I've been a member of over the years, you find some iteration of Bamaboy, the 19 is for Bama's next Natty! But in light of what's happening, that may be a while?! Maybe my Cornhuskers can manage a winning season, I sure do miss coach Osborne, as I'm sure gonna miss Saban!
    Roll Tide!

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    There can be only one.... View attachment 265589
    As a Damn Yankee, I've been based in Alabama my whole adult life. While I certainly identify as a confederate rebel, I just felt like claiming I was one would be akin to stolen valor. My father & stepdad both served in the Army, I have too much respect to even accept a military discount at Lowe's, they ask everytime.

DGladden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    My great grand father (born 1840 - died 1911) homesteaded 80 acres on the upper end of pine log creek , in Washington County florida , south of Chipley. We still have a family cemetary there.
    Not far from me! I live in Sunny Hills. As for my forum name, it's simply my first initial and last name.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom